Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

Excuse me Placebo, may you add a page of a forum where guy is trying to convince me that he played OFP in '99 to the "Funny Links" section? If you, I'll post the link here, altough the discussion is on Bosnian language.

And I even showed him the proof that he's wrong, and he still doesn't belive me.

Ridicoulous. rofl.gifrofl.gif

Alright, I give up banghead.gif !

I searched through the main page, the buy page, the support page, the "Inside BI" page and so on and so forth and still I can't find that guy with the briefcase mad_o.gif ! I tried every link on each of those pages and still no luck!

So, if someone could please PM me with the location of the infamous "Briefcase Man" and the username and password to get in thumbs-up.gif ! I searched for 30 mins and still couldn't find any sign of a briefcase man banghead.gif !

Thanking you in advance biggrin_o.gif

Hi BergHoff!

I did check that page and the other pages about 10 times with no luck banghead.gif !

Still, if someone could PM me with the answer I would be very greatful, I really want to see what all the commosion is about thumbs-up.gif !

*Edit: Never mind, figured it out thanks to BergHoff and Kernriver, thanks again you two! It's a really cool site! biggrin_o.gif

Hi, all! This is my first post. smile_o.gif I've been watching this forum for a while now, and I've decided to join biggrin_o.gif Found this thread just today, and I've been searching for the briefcase man for the last five hours or so! Finnaly I figured it out. Theres just one thing thats bugging me: are we talking about the same man? Colonel in OFP: Res = general in OFP: CWC? If that is so, how come they have different names? Btw, pictures are great.

Too bad the video link isnt working.. Maybe cause there isn't any funny secret videos?

After three years and five days I've decided to give up...

banghead.gif

I finished the original campaign a couple of months before this thread was started by Maruk. Since then, I usually spend a couple of minutes after work now and then, trying to figure out the username/password combination to access the hidden part behind the brief case man. So far no success.

banghead.gif

Yesterday I cracked the CWC campaign open, converted all the .ogg's to my mp3-player and tried to figure the name out. It didn't help either. My russian is way too rusty to understand the conversation between Guba and Angelina without subtitles.

banghead.gif

Can somebody please PM the information to an old dimwit like me?

tounge2.gif

<span style='font-size:7.1pt;line-height:100%'>Mods delete this if this is a too good hint...

You propably know the userword. Password can be found on the official Resistance site. It only takes 2 clicks to get there from the Flashpoint main site.</span>

Let's not give to good clues... wink_o.gif

<span style='color:#E9EDF2'>White Robe

Drill</span>

Heh, i cant even remember where that button was but i still know the link, and its good to look at it again, altough they should update it, maybe with some funny stuff about ArmA wink_o.gif

Heh, i cant even remember where that button was but i still know the link, and its good to look at it again, altough they should update it, maybe with some funny stuff about ArmA  wink_o.gif

Yup, they really should.

probably gonna get delled , but , as it always said that ubisoft was the publisher in the 1999 site or not, i cant remember .? hope its not a hint for arma lol sad_o.gif

Sneaky BIS, you've got more secrets on your website...  tounge2.gif  Or should I say, on the ArmA website...  whistle.gif

yay.gif

Or did you think nobody would find it?  nener.gif

notworthy.gif

I won't give it away though... wink_o.gif

Sneaky BIS, you've got more secrets on your website... tounge2.gif Or should I say, on the ArmA website... whistle.gif

yay.gif

Or did you think nobody would find it? nener.gif

notworthy.gif

Well, ofp.info already knows it, so let's see how long it remains secret wink_o.gif

Sneaky BIS, you've got more secrets on your website...  tounge2.gif  Or should I say, on the ArmA website...  whistle.gif

yay.gif

Or did you think nobody would find it?  nener.gif

notworthy.gif

I won't give it away though...  wink_o.gif

Well, ofp.info already knows it, so let's see how long it remains secret wink_o.gif

O RLY? Word spreads fast...

confused_o.gif

Sneaky BIS, you've got more secrets on your website... tounge2.gif Or should I say, on the ArmA website... whistle.gif

yay.gif

Or did you think nobody would find it? nener.gif

notworthy.gif

O RLY? Word spreads fast...

confused_o.gif

Indeed.

But it again is a very funny idea (both the page and the way to it). BIS shows that they aren't a 08/15 development studio. smile_o.gif

Thumbs up.

Damn.

Damn.

You realize that it's already been leaked to everyone else? It's no longer a secret... confused_o.gif

Check the Armed Assault board.

lol ,looks like bis plan to go mainstream worked ,look at the first few posts, look like cs types to me smile_o.gif lol.

lol ,looks like bis plan to go mainstream worked ,look at the first few posts, look like cs types to me smile_o.gif lol.

Hey, I happen to know who posted the first two comments, and we certainly aren't CS types.

omg i have read every post, and checked the whole site

there were 5 of us all working at once over MSN Messenger to try and find it and no luck

i no all the login info and stuff, even looked at the page in 400x540 resolution and nothing

i think i now no the BI site by heart ive looked at it that much

please please please pm a url or location for this breifcase

thankyou in advance

TheDawnOfAllWars firefoxlover.gif

yay! im in! not without help tho

u no who u r

thanks so so much

for those still looking... good luck