Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

Finally i found out and it wasnt easy at all crazy_o.gif. I had 5 min to find the original picture of the new OFP2 Cover (http://www.vietnampix.com) but about 2 hours to solve this one.

For those who still searching, stick to theavonlady. What confused me, its that our General formerly Colonel has 3 first names. Not even the elves @ lord of the rings had that many. Has our General a brother or someone related to him in the red army, cause i found 2 different persons with his family name, each of them with 2 first names in which one is similar. Whatever, thanks for sharing us this. Bohemia engage OPF2 at 6 o'clock...:)

Marek

I spent an hour reading this entire thread, followed a couple of clues, and in 5 mins found the briefcase, the login and pw, and got to the site. Only took me two tries to get the correct login. Might as well just post it here, the answers are practically given anyway.

I am still working on the name crack... A bit hard, hmmm I just can't figure out who of them, I am looking at everyone involved... Do we have to use these Czech variations of the letters?

I am still working on the name crack... A bit hard, hmmm I just can't figure out who of them, I am looking at everyone involved... Do we have to use these Czech variations of the letters?

Search The FAQ for "fun site" for some hints.

Hmmm okay, now I getting somewhere...

I got the General but it won't accept the password, I see the 3 names mentioned earlier, so I am wondering, all of them? Well I guess I will find out... Man this harder than cracking the puzzles in Uplink the hacking game...

EDIT: CRACKED! Finally, Google is my friend! And some germans... It is pretty simple really, think barebone.

I got the General but it won't accept the password

The password hint at The FAQ should be enough for you to find the right page where the answer awaits you.

Quote[/b] ]EDIT: CRACKED! Finally, Google is my friend!

You need some fresh air! biggrin_o.gif

I got the General but it won't accept the password

The password hint at The FAQ should be enough for you to find the right page where the answer awaits you.

Quote[/b] ]EDIT: CRACKED! Finally, Google is my friend!

You need some fresh air! biggrin_o.gif

I still feel the adrenaline after it... It is fun when you have cracked it. Thanks BIS and wonderful screenshots by the way...

I think I will hint some friends of mine about this... Wonder if I will give them the hints...

Did they only update the "others"? I haven´t found anything else updated, plus the "motion capture" on the left and one of the sites don´t work.

But the Flashpoint 1999 page was pretty fun. smile_o.gif

And I liked the old Abrams and A10 skins more than the current ones. tounge_o.gif

One more thing I noticed is some changes in the staff,

e.g. Kamila seems to be no longer part of BIS sad_o.gif - poor Placebo   wink_o.gif

Some people have too good a memory  wink_o.gif

whos kamila?

perhaps we could use her as some kind of moderator bargaining tool.........

Ooo, they have Tokyo Marui airsoft guns. biggrin_o.gif I wonder why they didn't put the SIG 550/551 into the game. Great gun that. *waiting for his M733 custom to be built*

Can someone tell me where the user name and password come up in the game? I've played the original campaign all the way to the 3rd last level and I haven't seen them yet, do they come up after that?

Third to last mission and you still havent found out the name of the general? The nickname is understandable, but his name? And you call yourself a flashpoint player?! mad_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

P.S. How do you know it's the 3rd to last mission? tounge_o.gif

Of course I know his name tounge_o.gif I just wasnt sure wether that was the username. As for the mission, I have a list of all the missions, and the one I'm on was the 3rd last (I think). I'ts the one where you have to lead a squad as David armstrong to a hidden Soviet base and destroy SCUD launchers before they launch, and if you're seen, the launch is brought forward to T -5mins smile_o.gif

So, which mission does the nickname come up in?

Did they only update the "others"? I haven´t found anything else updated, plus the "motion capture" on the left and one of the sites don´t work.

But the Flashpoint 1999 page was pretty fun. smile_o.gif

And I liked the old Abrams and A10 skins more than the current ones. tounge_o.gif

One more thing I noticed is some changes in the staff,

e.g. Kamila seems to be no longer part of BIS sad_o.gif - poor Placebo   wink_o.gif

Some people have too good a memory  wink_o.gif

whos kamila?

camprofb.jpg

Quote[/b] ]perhaps we could use her as some kind of moderator bargaining tool.........

She's to Di for!

Which mission? haha!! Its comes up in the cutscene were Colonel Blake promotes you ( hell, I haven't even played the OFP:CWC campaign for 6 months but I remember that much ) biggrin_o.gif

Silly Placebo biggrin_o.gif

I'd like to see wat would happen if some person found the BIS member with the airsoft gun in the window. Next minute Maruk would be in jail and no Flashpoint. sad_o.gif

[offtopic] Ohhh yes Avon. She's to die for sad_o.gif Monika Růžičková from BIS is not so bad. She looks[offtopic/]

Hehe! I have found the answer! :P

Hint: ARGH!!!!

<edit> please not so explicit...