Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

Ok, just found this topic and I been searching for this briefcase for the last half hour or so...can someone please PM me and let me know where the briefcase is? I know what the password and name is but I can't find that damn briefcase sad_o.gif

I think i got the name and password right... i do know the generals name, and his nickname. But i am not sure if i should use caps spaces or what not. Or even if i should type his middle name.

Someone PM me with the location of the briefcase, please...

ok. i found the briefcase. i played the campaign 3 or 4 times, so i know the name of the general. but what is his fucking nickname?

it's so mean sad_o.gif

Please for the love of god someone tell me where this briefcase is! crazy_o.gif

I have just spent almost an entire hour looking through BIS website, and I feel compelled to keep looking. Much more of this and my sanity will go straight out the window!

lol I found it after 20 minutes. It's really hard to find. Haha.. look some pages back. Someone gave a very good hint ;)

Aaaaahhh! Found it at long bloody last! biggrin_o.gif Hell, they couldn't make it any less obvious! Damn you, elusive briefcase man! mad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

ya the "weapons not tested on animals" picture is disturbing and hilarious at the same time. Hahahahahha what if they actually saw him in the window LOL

haaaaahahahaha

i found the briefcase and knew the name and nickname, but i was putting them in wrong. PMed hotshot about it and got it right.

"2, go to He11." lol, priceless

great site. that "not tested on animals" picture is sort of creepy though wow_o.gif

haaaaahahahaha

i found the briefcase and knew the name and nickname, but i was putting them in wrong.  PMed hotshot about it and got it right.

"2, go to He11."  lol, priceless

great site.  that "not tested on animals" picture is sort of creepy though  wow_o.gif

Thats an Sg551 airsoft gun...not real... right?! crazy_o.gif

Ha smile_o.gif

To BIS

What about videos, there is nothing sad_o.gif

Good page

Can someone IM me how to find it and the generals name i hate to spoil it even though i havent played it but i want to find out what it is!!!

Ohh the humanity!

Ohh the horror!

I cannot find it sad_o.gif

Great, now Im gonna be up all night...

I know this is a little bit old, but can someone plz pm me the location of this briefcase? I have been looking now forever and can't find it. Thx anyway

One word username and password, all lowercase.