Sign in to follow this  
smogmorph

Afghanistan!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Mar. 16 2003,11:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1: 2 Target Carpet 1 'o' clock

2: Carpet is History<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

This map is desperately needed. I'm going to have a real ball. I just wonder how you place units in a cave.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Mar. 17 2003,10:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Skul @ Mar. 16 2003,10:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can you go after Sadass Hussein in this? tounge.gif

Yeah, yeah, I know, (s)he's in Iraq, but a guy's gotta dream!<span id='postcolor'>

ya but he DOES work with/ assoicated with osama bin laden...so techicaly yes u probably could<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, and G.W.Bush was in cahoots with Timothy McVey. tounge.gif

The maker and the team of the new Afganistan map has changed their minds they only release a little mini island with 1 mounten and 1 small village and release that to public and release the full map in September 2003 with a campaign that sucks mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ExtracTioN @ Mar. 20 2003,01:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The maker and the team of the new Afganistan map has changed their minds they only release a little mini island with 1 mounten and 1 small village and release that to public and release the full map in September 2003 with a campaign that sucks mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Very bad news indeed.

I can understand their reasoning, but everyone was really looking forward to this island.

Maybe someone else needs to pick up the ball and release something similar.

I'm not aware of any plans to wait until September.

It'll come out when it's done.

BTW Extraction are you on the team? The island you're talking about is just a mini-alpha for team beta testing. Unless CS didn't inform me or Robbo or Ace.

if wat u say is true and it wont be out for a while.. im not gonna bother.. as it will turn out to be one of those island that never come

Hi

This is what he says on OFPEC.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Finished burning the CD. Going to send it out this week. I just have to get the address of my team leader

Possibly, my units will be included. I also have some more units I'm making. Check them out over at http://www.ofpnomadmod.breezeland.com/forum....&st=30&

LOL pang. I'll take those hates since I hate my self for being so pathetically addicted to this game and the Mod that it is lowering my high school GPA.... I might take a rest after this map

Also, I don't know if this is a sad news or not but it doesn't mean that my map will come out the day I send my CD to my leader. I'll try to mail it out with the fastest express (fedex) but it costs like 39.99 dollar fee and wooh, I don't have those money so I might send it out normally (which will take around 2,3 weeks.) After sending out the CD, I'll try to upload my map and units to the ofp.info by sending them into small files and asking them to pack them into one .pbo file. I don't know if they will do it but I'll just pray. <span id='postcolor'>

Why must all the best addon makers have 56k?

(Eviscerator, the guy who made this, etc etc...)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">None 56K guys spend all their time spamming and playing on line and not editing<span id='postcolor'>

I have 56K, and I do that! I have over 1.2 GB of downloads!

*-EDIT-*

Really I do!

I think it would've been faster if he uploaded with his 56K than if he'd waited a few weeks for it to be sent via mail. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Mar. 27 2003,18:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think it would've been faster if he uploaded with his 56K than if he'd waited a few weeks for it to be sent via mail.  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, true....

Only if you get an un-broken connection..which as I'm sure you know is not easy with 56k....especially as I know where he is, and having a very good consistant connection would be difficult I think.

Just relax and wait for it to come out, as I'm sure it will. Good things come to those who wait. wink.gif

smile.gif nice afghani map, not some crappy desert. wink.gif  And a simple solution to all the 56k guys out there::

crazy.gif GET CABLE, or DSL, or T1..anything that's not 56k wink.gif

[btw]  confused.gif what's up with "Leone's sig. img???

-iCe-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (|iCeMaN| @ Mar. 29 2003,06:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">smile.gif nice afghani map, not some crappy desert. wink.gif  And a simple solution to all the 56k guys out there::

crazy.gif GET CABLE, or DSL, or T1..anything that's not 56k wink.gif

[btw]  confused.gif what's up with "Leone's sig. img???

-iCe-<span id='postcolor'>

Cable, DSL and T1+ are not available everywhere in the world. Also not everyone can afford it.

Re sig img...I take it you haven't seen a film called "Fight Club"?

Hmmm i don't think i'm gonna be able to use this map cause my video cards a horrible 16mb.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (|iCeMaN| @ Mar. 29 2003,07:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And a simple solution to all the 56k guys out there::

crazy.gif GET CABLE, or DSL, or T1..anything that's not 56k wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

WOW, you´re a GENIUS! wow.gif

Give me your e-mail and I´ll tell you where you can send the money to PAY for it! smile.gif

Sheesh, simple!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Mar. 14 2003,15:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Eek! check it out..

Screen 1

Screen 2

Screen 3

Screen 4<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gifwow.gif

Wow! that look sweet and wait to make some missons on that.

Mhh the regular forum seems down. Is there any progress, CATSHIT? Also what's the status of your soviets soldiers? confused.gif