Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

And no one can stop me from discussing the Havoc or the CC mod if I want to! mad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

Well.......A pissed mod is capable of many things you know blues.giftounge_o.gif

Arch.

And no one can stop me from discussing the Havoc or the CC mod if I want to! mad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

you can discuss dkm's mi28 in dkm's thread and cc in cc's thread.

but in this thread they're offtopic.

Recently while browsing the internet i came across another cool T-55 variant. The Tiran, a israeli modification of captured T-55's

some pictures:

tiran_10.jpg

tiran_12.jpg

would you guys consider ever making these as a part of the T-55 pack (in the future) ? smile_o.gif

Don't encourage them, any more extras and ofp III will be released before this addon.

my my...sometimes i really would like to give all of you a look into our forums to see how damn hard we work on this goddam tankpack, some seem to think it can be done in a few weeks rock.gif

Every feature you add can and mostly will cause bugs...

Due to the decission we wont post anymore screens till it is done i cant show anything atm but i just can say we add many lil things and had to fix a horde of lil bugs.

Don't encourage them, any more extras and ofp III will be released before this addon.

w00t? OFP III is coming out already tounge_o.gif

Oh, there´s no pressure, I bet everyone wants a bug-free pack deep down. I bet this pack will be so nice that you will only have to change the coding a bit to make it completely OFP2-worthy. smile_o.gif

my my...sometimes i really would like to give all of you a look into our forums to see how damn hard we work on this goddam tankpack, some seem to think it can be done in a few weeks  rock.gif

Every feature you add can and mostly will cause bugs...

Due to the decission we wont post anymore screens till it is done i cant show anything atm but i just can say we add many lil things and had to fix a horde of lil bugs.

I didnt mean to sound unappreciative of the amount of work that goes in to the addons you make. If i did then i would like to offer you my sincere apologies.

Btw we were originally planning to release some other country´s versions like CZ and Finnland but now we descided that CSLA and FDF are more likely to bring their attention to specific country details. So they have full rights to use our addons in that context, atm we are strongly cooperating with both, especially with CSLA.

The addons will be binarized so it will not be possible to edit them however if your mod wants a modification and we agree that we are giving them into good hands we might consider relaying unbinarised versions to those mods, e.g LWP (polish versions), Lost Brothers (Israeli captured conversions) and such.

I feel it's important to point out though, that the pack *will* include Iraqi and Chinese variants, however (and Iraqi Chinese Variants, lol), like the Type 59 and Type 69 and Enigma.

Obviously you've taken liberties with the dialogue. . . but that's excusable if you have to dramatize something for a clearly thrilling movie. . .

biggrin_o.gif

Well you weren't doing the pushups in the Tim Hortons, but I needed to show how physically overpowering you are. Me though I needed to show that I'm a player in the ofp community thats why I have the henchmen. The dialogue however is what actually was transcribed, I omitted the parts where Sigma was verbally harassing the poor girl behind the counter at the Tim Hotons.

So who are you in with Sigma the Pax Suomi Hextaverate or the Elvis/Maoist Industral complex? I'm guessing the EMI since it is taking so long to release this addon.

This sums up a discussion Sigma and I had over coffee at Tim Hortons one night. Hint ( Sig is the one doing push ups).

http://www.fanta.dk/showmov....F9D81E4

lol biggrin_o.gif

Sorry for going offtopic but how do you save movies like yours? I made one but how do you save it.

goto http://www.fanta.dk/

they should have an option to make and send movies.

just type in what you want the sub titles to be and send to self.

Then copy paste your link onto the post here. you get to preview before you are done.

These movies go to show the intricate politics that go on when an addon is going to be released, Machiavelli would be proud of us. Heck when Northstar releases an addon we do everything to foil each others plans.

Sorry all this talk of we will release soon and this is all that has to be done got me off on a tangent. But there is more to the release to addons than people think.