Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Ok to make up for some unrelated posts back here ... i'd like to be Ontopic again...

Heres a 'little' something i found [evil laugh] tounge_o.gif [/evil laugh]

95244072DVUnud_fs.jpg

95244036bALVns_fs.jpg

What is it shadow spit it out?

Whens it gonna be released?

Anyone who names them earns 3 more extra pics wink_o.gif  ..PROMISE..

Congrats.. you have made the decision by RHS a few days ago not to release any screenshots of anything until release even more concrete.

'All members are from now on banned from posting any screenshots of any addons. Now we only post screenshots a little while before release and thats it.' - Soul Assassin

Good idea Blackdog, actually I was getting tired of the cock teases you guys were doing. Just concentrate on doing a good job with the final release and release when you got it done.

First off, that's not on-topic. It's a personal toy of one of our crew, and it won't be released by RHS.

A T-55 with Arena has never existed, and an ERA pattern like that has never existed either. It's not a real tank, and you won't see it in the T-55 pack.

If you want a sample of what the RHS have to offer download the Leopard pack at : http://www.operationnorthstar.com/

We use the same burn script, and the level of detail should be close to the same.

i'm sure you dont have the same. cos i reworked our's today.

hah! got U to release info on your progress! maybe so and thats good, no two tanks burn the same. I hope U guys will be done soon or else another team is going to start up and release a pack before you do.

you wanna more details? look in bis forums/breathe/addon config & scripting... tounge_o.gif

Oh hey hey guys , it wasnt suppose to be kept secret or out of public eye now was it? rock.gif

A RHS member i guess posted this in another forum i just shared some pics with you , so weknow of the RHS progress , nothing so big about it? I mean pics are showing a way of progress arent they?

And thanks for that Sigma i looked everywhere and stulcouldnt get the things name so it must obviouslt not exist...

Anyhow i cant wait for the T-55's now... biggrin_o.gif

Is that a *fake* uparmored T-55 then? the gas thingy is not in the right place on the barrel (i think its supposed to be on the end, not in the middle of the barrel), learnt that from this thread my self ! tounge_o.gif

the_unknown_one

Congrats.. you have made the decision by RHS a few days ago not to release any screenshots of anything until release even more concrete.

I actually think that's a good idea...saves all the "when when when" questions that inevitably come with new screenshots. I kind of hope Caucasis Crisis take this attitude as well - screenies just make waiting for a final release that little bit harder.  wink_o.gif

I actually think that's a good idea...saves all the "when when when" questions that inevitably come with new screenshots. I kind of hope Caucasis Crisis take this attitude as well - screenies just make waiting for a final release that little bit harder.  wink_o.gif

Especially if their site is in russian (which i cant read sad_o.gif )

hi all,

to clear up a few things: I dunno how those pics got out but thats irrelevant that is something AJ made to play with by himself and was never intended for release. So i think u gonna like the real present more.

no more random screens from us as well

unclesam.gif

but a little progress report:

The T55 pack is officially done, complete and binarized, awaiting its day, together with the crews and the weapon. We´re still waiting on Asmodeus and the voice over crew to finalize the missions while we work on the surprise unclesam.gif

Sorry for my bad english. CC plan released BMP-2 shortly with aks and pm. Release of mod is planned for spring 2004.

Sorry for my bad english. CC  plan released BMP-2  shortly with aks and pm. Release of  mod is planned for spring 2004.

as I understand the mod will be sold. Can you tell us anything on that?

Guys this is red hammers thread, CC mod stuff belongs in CC mod thread smile_o.gif If you guys need help spell checking english or something i'd be more then willing to help. Not that my english is so great but still smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]but a little progress report:

The T55 pack is officially done, complete and binarized, awaiting its day, together with the crews and the weapon. We´re still waiting on Asmodeus and the voice over crew to finalize the missions while we work on the surprise

Good to hear! smile_o.gif I have been looking forward to the pack for quite sometime now.

as I understand the mod will be sold. Can you tell us anything on that?

Yes you can buy CC in Russia on a disk. smile_o.gif

OR download they.

Please cease CC discussion, WE STRONGLY DISSAPROVE MODS THAT ARE MADE FOR COMMERCIAL GOALS...(and use GR textures tounge_o.gif)

Please cease CC discussion, WE STRONGLY DISSAPROVE MODS THAT ARE MADE FOR COMMERCIAL GOALS...(and use GR textures  tounge_o.gif)

I back you up there fully man ... especially the GR part *belch* tounge_o.gif

Please no CC discussions here anymore...thx

The Havoc is stopped atm, the maker has no time atm.

Expect it not too soon sad_o.gif

hi all,

to clear up a few things: I dunno how those pics got out but thats irrelevant that is something AJ made to play with by himself and was never intended for release. So i think u gonna like the real present more.

no more random screens from us as well

unclesam.gif

but a little progress report:

The T55 pack is officially done, complete and binarized, awaiting its day, together with the crews and the weapon. We´re still waiting on Asmodeus and the voice over crew to finalize the missions while we work on the surprise  unclesam.gif

Okay if it takes your guy more than a week to do this voice over then fire him.

hehe, i agree tounge_o.gif

Also, why do you want the Havoc? I hardly can see how it in any considerable way would be better than DKM's havoc, wich was bloody superb.

No discussion about the Havocs again please, and also no discussion if we can release anything that already exists for ofp... thx wink_o.gif

The DKM havok was indeed superb in all aspects and we all enjoyed playing with it, however there are few things we felt that were missing or were wrong for example:

- proportion and size, the real Mi28 is much bigger abd things like the rocket tubes were the wrong proportions.

- cockpit, while we all realize that the coc`pit in the DKM chopper is really nicely done and shows some nice features we, as realism freaks feel that it is very far from representing the real thing

thus we are making our own, and be assured in scripting terms ours will be no worse.

thus we are making our own, and be assured in scripting terms ours will be no worse.

But Shadow NX said above:

Quote[/b] ]The Havoc is stopped atm, the maker has no time atm.

So, your Havoc project is still on, just delayed? rock.gif

And no one can stop me from discussing the Havoc or the CC mod if I want to! mad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif