Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Yeah, Leone, what's that? A broken link? Yes.

Hmmm...thread had been removed. Pity...that was quite funny blackdog wink_o.gif

@cam0....no need for sarcasm

Damn.

Sorry, I posted that about 30 minutes after I had woken up after some serious boozing yesterday, because it was my birthday. I felt very curious, and was seriously offended when it didn't work biggrin_o.gif

to Shadow NX:

Dunno about Bobby's PMs, but he's very slow in answering them. I had to drop a note to the CSLA thread for Maa to make him notice it. smile_o.gif

Hell, I´ll give it a shot crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif :

Did you get the 2 gunner-system working for the tanks? (commander MG and coax MG functional at the same time)

Or do you just want everyone to forget about it since it didn´t work (intentional teasing here tounge_o.gif )

Shadow NX you have A PM and according to your New fourms the T55 Pack is at 95% although blackdog did say it may not be compltely accuracte so what athoer things have you left to do to the T55's before they are released just Tweaking and Testing?

That's probably wrong... they are more like 80% if you ask me.

Then again, when they are at 100% they still won't be released right away. We are including a special suprise in the pack...

Does the surprise include Sharks heads and fricki'n laser beams? Or even a jet propelled bus?

Just joking, take your time guys. smile_o.gif

No sharks with lasers on their head Dr.Evil...

No a real cool bonus, maybe more intresting than the t55s for some people smile_o.gif

No sharks with lasers on their head

WHAT!?!? mad_o.gif

All I wanted from this mod are fricken sharks with lasers beams on thier head! mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif

J/k  tounge_o.gif

Hmm I wonder what that present could be. rock.gif  smile_o.gif

Its nothing made of the t55 base... only hint i give is that land and naval forces use it, the rest is up to you imagination.

Feel free to discuss, we wont say yes or no but its intresting what you folks think smile_o.gif

Its nothing made of the t55 base... only hint i give is that land and naval forces use it, the rest is up to you imagination.

Feel free to discuss, we wont say yes or no but its intresting what you folks think  smile_o.gif

Do the Russian Marines count as naval units? rock.gif

If I'm lucky it'll be a PT-76... more likely, though, a BTR-60. Maybe an artillery gun (which would be super cool). However, the clue you gave us could mean nearly anything. The Russian Marines use T-80s, BMP-3s, AK-74s, etc. just like the Army.

What about that flying bus??

That one was more a joke by Axe... it has very poor flight characteristic according to him...you wouldnt have much fun with it

About the t55s:

theyre 95% done all we're finishing is the supercool mission that Asmodeous has been busy on, and we're reworking the scripts (again) after some MP problems.

About release dates:

we're truly sorry it turned out this way we seriously thought we would release them looooooong ago. BUT we will make it up to u biggrin_o.gif

about the bonus:

hmm...what about it?

About the site:

yeh its been reopened and in new style, now we're just updatin it fully.

About the t55s:

theyre 95% done all we're finishing is the supercool mission that Asmodeous has been busy on, and we're reworking the scripts (again) after some MP problems.

Make sure Asmodeous' mission isn't too big, his 'City of the Dead' mission took up all my memory, all 256mb of it. crazy_o.gif

If you ever played the mission "Tankrush" you know how it could look and play... its nearly impossible to make it with soldiers running around many tanks, artillery without using a bit ram... turning off highSkies helps a lot...but atm we try to see what we can do to make it run smoother.

If you ever played the mission "Tankrush" you know how it could look and play... its nearly impossible to make it with soldiers running around many tanks, artillery without using a bit ram... turning off highSkies helps a lot...but atm we try to see what we can do to make it run smoother.

Oh, Tankrush, thankgod that was not on Nogova, but I won't complain, I almost got my new computer up and running, then I should be fine. smile_o.gif

Sorry for posting link last week. I thought it would be interesting to see PT-76, because I have read something about it on this forum. Certainly was not ment as a advertisement. Sorry.

Sorry for posting link last week. I thought it would be interesting to see PT-76, because I have read something about it on this forum. Certainly was not ment as a advertisement. Sorry.

Thanks for the explanation. apollogy accepted biggrin_o.gif

Nice new site design. Simple yet...functional smile_o.gif

And what´s this I see on the main page?

Quote[/b] ]As you probably can already tell the site now has a new design and is no longer inactive because of the unfortunate hacker attack we had a few weeks ago. We are focusing our efforts on the T55 Pack, and the newly done T64 Pack which Sigma-6 has just given us.

-blackdog

Posted 2 days earlier in the RHS forum, by blackdog

Quote[/b] ]This is a treat for those of you who register to see how far along we are with our projects. Please note that this might not be updated frequently and it might not be an accurate reference.

T55 Pack: 95%

Crew Pack:95%

T64 Pack: 0%

T72 Pack: 75%

T80 Pack: 75%

T90 Pack: 75%

The rest are a secret

Sigma likes to surprise you, does he? tounge_o.gif

Oooh, I can´t wait for the release...freak.gif

Damn that "surprise" is still itching in my brain.... I hope I will find out soon. Maybe I'll write a book about the "T55 conspiracy" I hope that I can get it out before you release the pack biggrin_o.gif

I don't think the T-64s were a part of the Naval Infantry, so we're probably not getting them with the T55s... I'm still thinking PT-76... rock.gif