Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

RHS addons look amazing, but are they gonna be released before OFP2 hits the shelf? This is the biggest pehype since the Spiderman movie

If we show pics of the work its hyping, if we dont show anything people say we are lazy... bah  mad_o.gif

Think of the fact that we have more than one project, many many more and they all need their time, at the end the releases will be as perfect and bugfree as possible cause they are tested as often as possible and we want every bug out before we release and with many many scripts and fetures you often find lil bugs.

If you want to stop certain people from complaining, never give them release dates! Don´t get their hopes up, BAS learned this early on. Just say "When it´s done." A lot of times you´ve said "release next week" and stuff like that...

I personally don´t care how long you take in making them since they only get better the longer you make them but I know that some people want them NOWNOWNOW tounge_o.gif

Some members HAVE mentioned that the T-55 pack is going to be released "in a few days" "very soon" or "next week" a loong time ago.

No ETA yet but i think it wont take too long...

Umm i think first release is comming next weeks... no not the Havoc...  wink_o.gif

Just one example. smile_o.gif

Yes right there were some statements like this, and well... we learn.

But back then the release was relly planned next weeks but we found some bugs and then decided to make  a new crew thats why the release has to be delayed.

Yes right there were some statements like this, and well... we learn.

But back then the release was relly planned next weeks but we found some bugs and then decided to make  a new crew thats why the release has to be delayed.

Yep...so when is the release!?!? wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

J/K tounge_o.gif

And will be getting that answer as many times as u gonna ask the stupid question.

Alreight people it will only be released as soon as we think its done, no sooner.

If the community could be patience we wouldnt have to make any announcements, and well if you want unfinished stuff then you wont get it not from us...

You wont hear anymore release dates not even a "soon" in future... ghostface.gif

oh well - you guys always take it serious.

If you read the discussion before again you'll probably see that I didn't wanted to say anything negative. I just continued the discussion in the same way as it already was going on.

Ohhh what a discussion...

I think it maybe is my fault patially because im a real quality fetishist.

I mean if i think that there are more possibilitys to give our work more quality without any lag on lower systems than i would make this or say how we can make this.

This can be the reason why somethimes we need more time.

I know some people see pictures and think it looks good and its ready but this is not an addon its only a model with textures.

They dont know how it works ingame if there are bugs or do all scripts work, it cant be see on the pictures.

Them most time is needed for the new features everyone wants, look at the Mi2, or DKMs Havoc they are amazing because of the many possibilitys they have.

It takes incredible much time to test all this stuff eliminate bugs and make it work in MP games if possible.

Dont you think we also want to play flashpoint sometimes, personal i just see the Bulldozer on O2 atm and really would like to play some OFP but my work doesnt allow this so please understand us, we work hard and if youre asked a hundred times when anything is done its just annoying.

It takes incredible much time to test all this stuff eliminate bugs and make it work in MP games if possible.

crazy_o.gif yes... mp scripting... poooh...

Hey guys, at least we don't close our thread because of your whining like BAS did... cool.gifrolleyes.gifgrin.gif

blues.gif i was gonna say somin like that.

Hey guys, at least we don't close our thread because of your whining like BAS did... cool.gifrolleyes.gifgrin.gif

Well, I think RHS is just used to Blackdog's whining, so it's doesn't bother them much when others whine.   wink_o.gif

I'm spending a lot of time looking at O2. . . but it doesn't bug me because I have all the Tragically Hip records and I just play them while I'm grafting on a new set of treads. . .

Wauw! any chance to get the crew with goggles?  ghostface.gif

No ! Please don´t add that annoying and useless action "Raise Goggles" and "Lower Goggles" smile_o.gif

Looking good smile_o.gif

No need for that, it clogs up the action interface.

Guest DKM-jaguar

No ! Please don´t add that annoying and useless action "Raise Goggles" and "Lower Goggles" smile_o.gif

Looking good smile_o.gif

sorry....useless??

BAS made them useFUL!! they added a scirpt that effected the soldier if he was or was not wearing them. Thats a nice little feature. They arent useless.

...Maybe make it permanent on 1 - 2 crew´s ?