Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Yes Poet you are right smile_o.gif

Some people can't see it.. but its ok.. they will find out..

BTW.. Suchey made us some nice new Avatars and Banners.. What do you peeps think about it?

saying no offence, doesn't mean people won't get offended...and he was talking about something he had no clue about so my comment was valid.

U think my english is "worser"? Go ahead and take a dictionary and check ur post. tounge_o.gif

Are you done little punk?

No, he isn't but you are. At least for a week during your post restriction.

Quote[/b] ]§1)No Flaming

Abusive comments, personal attacks and name calling are not allowed either on the board or through PM's.

This is not the first time you've violated that board rule, but if you don't get your act together it may be the last.

and now we can get back to the topic of this thread: RHS!

I think the avatars and sigs are find but I think I would look cool if it were black metal instead of green. Just my opinion smile_o.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

Ah, but where is this hatch? i cannot find much on it at all.. in many books it says it doesn't even have one. [Yes, i have never seen a real MI28, so shoot me!]

BTW, you should be happy you got sigs at all...just look at mine sad_o.gif

The RHS team has some of the best work I've seen for OFP so far, equally as good as BAS, if not better.

I've played withthe betas, and WOW... I needed jaw surgery after that...

You guys are gonna love the work, and SGA has added a new depth to the team.

You guys [the public] are gonna love what RHS has for you, its all good, and DEFINATELY worth the wait.

<span id='ME'><center>Soul_Assassin can't find the blushing smily biggrin_o.gif </center></span>

Guest DKM-jaguar

'tis true...you are a great team

Awww, now if we all in love agin <english is my first language, but Ah'm a redneck>

I don't really care about another helicopter, even a stellar one,

just give me those T55's Now!

....please?

wink_o.gif

OK can we please stop telling everyone how much we like each other...yes?

Oh and please stop the flaming shit about what we added to RHS... noone of your buisness folks, dont get me wrong but its not like we became a team to say hey former RSS members made this and we made this and so on... it is all RHS now.

No discussion about this please, better discuss about the addons not the makers...

@pzvg, im pretty sure there are a lot of people waiting for an real kickass Havoc...

lol ts spreads out on posting pics then only the bas forum wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

*puts on his Catman suit

westsaiiide

*puts on his Ali-G clothing

Yeh geezaz... it's "Wesssside"!

ok. sorry everybody, and thankyou Soul_Assassin for enlightening me. also, thankyou shadowY for sticking up for me smile_o.gif .

the_unknown_one

@shadow nx

I'm sure there are, and I'm sure it'll be cool,

I'd still rather have the tanks, becuase I'm a DAT smile_o.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

so what in the way of weapons is RHS working on?

so what in the way of weapons is RHS working on?

We are still unsure how to go abot our wepon pack. Ill update you on this in the near future.

Guest DKM-jaguar

i just remebered how many there are out already.. maybe yours can be more representitive of the real thing.

EDIT:I love US troops!

what is everyone's obsession with the west? they look like US troops...and whats good about them?

actually i think most ppl making west addons like their equipment, so they wanna have it converted into ofp too.

and you must confess, that the us has a lot of cool good looking stuff. unfortunately the balance of the addons became 85- 15% very soon... sad_o.gif

just look at all the plane- addons: many of them are from a very poor quality and dont really fit into the ofp world. but if addonmakers like to see them ingame- why not? ppl are free to choose in dling them, if they like one particular plane for examplame.

back to the RHS weaponspack:

plz dont make their sounds too quite! a lot of cool weapon sounds are not hearable from a distance of about 350m. i think real weapons can still be heared from kilometres. i think 750m is a good value for ofp.

or use the original ofp sounds -which i´d prefer- so ppl could use them with their soundmods, like dynamic range. i think its an entry in the config that refers to the stringtable (not sure, heared that once)

i just remebered how many there are out already.. maybe yours can be more representitive of the real thing.

Thats exactly what i think...

screenshot1

screenshot2

screenshot3

screenshot4

However nothing is decided if those will go into the weapon pack or not cause they are a bit highpoly...

Imho i love them and would use them cause i think today things are different as they were when OFP was released, soon we have games like Stalker or HL2...

Thats exactly what i think...

screenshot1

screenshot2

screenshot3

screenshot4

However nothing is decided if those will go into the weapon pack or not cause they are a bit highpoly...

Imho i love them and would use them cause i think today things are different as they were when OFP was released, soon we have games like Stalker or HL2...

Looks good smile_o.gif

i hope they wont have a Titanium armor, like the other Alfa Spetznaz