Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Damn FW200 you beat me!

Red Storm Studios

Red Tide Addon Team

Soviet Addon Studios

Start some PLA projects and you could call yourselves:

The Bear and the Dragron Addon Team. BDAT. or Bear and Dragon Addon Studios BDAS (sounds almost like badass) and a dream come true for me!

Guys, stop arguing...

RED HAMMER STUDIOS

It is settled, live with it you will soon like it the same or even more when you see our new banners...

After all its the team that decides the name of its project.

Im sure that RHS banners will be as much and more associated with quality addons than RSS, after all RSS didnt release anything so changing the name is no big deal. All the projects from RSS and SGA are still there...t55 pack still creeping in the distance along with ALOT of other stuff so lets forget about the name for a minute...

by the request of Soul_Assassin, the thread title has been changed to Red Hammer Studios.

YES! now it's done and we can work on our addons & missions like before! i think the solution we've found is a good (maybe the best?) compromise.

and now we have some more members who can speak german!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

So after all the fuss and drama, what is this merger going to add as far as new stuff...?

I've haven't seen anything by the newer people and am just wondering what they bring to the table.

As we said....wait until the weekend and you see some of the stuff  smile.gif

Dont think we didnt had any projects just because we never showed them... tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow NX @ 22 May 2003,01:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dont think we didnt had any projects just because we never showed them... tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

U sould've seen my jaw when i did see some of em tounge.gif

I like Red-Hammer studios more than Red-Star studios, good change of names smile.gif

Im slowly rebuilding the site together with blackdog, I believe its going good cool.gif

Stop livin in the past mate...

Its like many years ago here in Germany we had an Chocolate called Raider... then it was renamed Twix... many didnt liked this but you know what...

It still tastes the same  tounge_o.gif  wink_o.gif

You can keep saying that 'til yer blue in the face but some people will have an opinion probably up until they see just what exactly you are making.

If it's as good as you claim then I'm sure people will forget the name change in about second and be all for the new team

If it's just hype.

well....

Yes, we said several times that we reveal more info and pics at this weekend.

So why not just wait and see... this lack of patience in the community sometimes... rock.gif

Yes, we said several times that we reveal more info and pics at this weekend.

So why not just wait and see... this lack of patience in the community sometimes...  rock.gif

hehe... now you know how we feel wink_o.gif

Actually I just explained something simple. It's being taken the wrong way and no one was "asking" for anything.

rock.gif  crazy_o.gif

I think now, it's just over-reacting to anything people say period.

I remember the good o'l Raider days, i liked Raider much more sounds cooler smile_o.gif But Red-Hammer Studios is a great name, brings out the communist side of it. Also take your time with the stuff biggrin_o.gif

Seems this is the daily question smile_o.gif

They take a bit more time but believe me you will be worth the wait, theyre damn impressive and we try our best to give it an very special feature...

now it's still called twix, but the new design, baah! biggrin_o.gif

lol shadow nx , wasn't it possible to tell me this on icq biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

*sichwieeindeppvorkommt*

no i couldnt, normally noone should know about the merging before the weekend but as you see... too late  wink_o.gif

but that doesnt belong to this tread...

our site and forums are reworked, still loads to do there. If u havn't yet go and register at the forums wink_o.gif

On another note expect the unexpected tommorow biggrin_o.gif

On another note expect the unexpected tommorow  biggrin_o.gif

Hell will freeze over rock.gif