Sign in to follow this  
suchey

Modern usmc marpat

Then I see it as a good thing one large server does and the other does not have the crosshairs.  People have a choice.  smile_o.gif  Not everything has to be a competition.  tounge_o.gif

just my 2cents

Blackdog is just spiteful because he's such a bad shot without crosshairs that he has to resort to driving over people. Or team killing.  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Boy oh boy do I love running over Blackdog or ramming an APC into his APC. MuAHAHAHA

George

PS I hate M.O.L.L.E.

Then I see it as a good thing one large server does and the other does not have the crosshairs.  People have a choice.  smile_o.gif  Not everything has to be a competition.  tounge_o.gif

just my 2cents

Blackdog is just spiteful because he's such a bad shot without crosshairs that he has to resort to driving over people. Or team killing.  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Boy oh boy do I love running over Blackdog or ramming an APC into his APC. MuAHAHAHA

George

PS I hate M.O.L.L.E.

Never happens, I always am first to strike - and last to strike.

Sweet jesus! Those videos/pics are amazing...

I'm really glad the Javelin's gunna be in the pack ... I remember Kegetys' Jav was really fun to play around with - made AT missions a lot of fun smile_o.gif

The AKS-74U looks outstanding, as do the soldiers...

You've made a thing of beauty here gents, be proud of yourselves!

LIES! LIES, you filthy beast of meat and hair!

crazy_o.gif

BTW, thanks Hellfish. Being a .50 gunner on a jeep is stressful and everything, and, well... tounge_o.gif

Never happens, I always am first to strike - and last to strike.

HAHA I remember you complaining cuz you would get yelled at for ramming APC's and I would not tounge_o.gif

George

PS I hate M.O.L.L.E.

Munger...yes it does unfortunately.  The AI has enough trouble trying to aim a LAW...the Javelin only confuses the crap out of them.

I won't dare go near a human player with a javelin, nevermind AI.

Aim too low and it's bye bye squad.

Besides, when it comes to killing armour, I prefer to do it myself.

Still can't aim the javelin yet, keep killing myself, but I haven't really been practicing.

Still can't aim the javelin yet, keep killing myself, but I haven't really been practicing.

Are you referring to Kegetys' Javelin?

If so, did you download the fix for it? Available from Kegetys' & Armourdave's Addon Collection V1.2 page. Below the main download link, there's a small hyperlink for the fix file.

Are you referring to Kegetys' Javelin?

If so, did you download the fix for it? Available from Kegetys' & Armourdave's Addon Collection V1.2 page. Below the main download link, there's a small hyperlink for the fix file.

no, I'm reffering to Suchey's new Javelin, should come with the Marines when they're released.

no, I'm reffering to Suchey's new Javelin, should come with the Marines when they're released.

Sorry. I wasn't aware you're on the S&E team.

Just a small question for understanding...

Is this the addon pack you're developing together with earl? The one promoted as USMC soldier pack?

Conviently, this Marine Assault Package also features Russian Federation Naval Infantrymen, and Naval Spetsnaz in suitable field garb.

Not only is it by far the best model and texture work I have ever seen in my entire Flashpoint "Life", they serve to add features never before seen. This'd include working field dressings, upgrades to the medic system, and some of the BEST small arms for these amazing lookin' troopers I have yet to see.

Its slated for release sometime in the future. Maybe near, maybe later.

Suchey, Earl, and Tactician created this package. Let it be known that they are Talent embodied.

AK

We need evidence biggrin_o.gif ! Good, solid, irrefutable evidence on our hard drives tounge_o.gif .

I think some people should be baned from here for a while, they making me do things that I can't belive I'm doing, hanging around this forums like if is going out of fashion. Thinking about "Will the MARPAT pack  be released when I get back home from work?", Will I get a life and stop worring about the MARPAT pack?

, BlackDog, AKM, aren't you going on holidays to some incomunicated farm without telephone lines? crazy_o.gif

Only joking, biggrin_o.gif

Now for real, I'm really sad, I had a bad news today. My AK 47 won't be coming this Christmas, Santa has been killed by a team of SAS, when they seen him with my AK, they thought he was a Mujahidin  with the long beard and all that. sad_o.gif

Sorry for the inmature post.

Now on topic...

Seeing that this is going to be a fearly big download, should we spect some vehicles in that pack?

I still wonder who is the secret team working on them choppers from BAS that they had to let go...

ghostface.gif I wonder...

Quote[/b] ]I still wonder who is the secret team working on them choppers from BAS that they had to let go...

I believe that it's the USMC mod.

I think he mentioned that there were two really. One involving an installer of some sorts, some form of RAR after that... the vehicles are by others, they're in some Dedicated-Server Required Addons package.... their mostly IFVs and transport birds I suspect'... supplements to Infantry Combat is how he phrased it.

Quote[/b] ]We need evidence ! Good, solid, irrefutable evidence on our hard drives .

Good call.

Quote[/b] ]Posted on Dec. 11 2003,22:44

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think some people should be baned from here for a while, they making me do things that I can't belive I'm doing, hanging around this forums like if is going out of fashion. Thinking about "Will the MARPAT pack be released when I get back home from work?", Will I get a life and stop worring about the MARPAT pack?

, BlackDog, AKM, aren't you going on holidays to some incomunicated farm without telephone lines?

Only joking

Sad but true... I'm here because I can be. I'm not here all the time, but its nice to see that my posts are no longer resulting in an uncomfortable silence.

*Our hero ducks into a spider hole and awaits the return of the Tumbleweed*

AK

I think he mentioned that there were two really. One involving an installer of some sorts, some form of RAR after that... the vehicles are by others, they're in some Dedicated-Server Required Addons package.... their mostly IFVs and transport birds I suspect'... supplements to Infantry Combat is how he phrased it.

There is a ZIP, RAR, and EXE version of the installer.

The DigitalGrenade addon pack only has one addon helicopter, and the rest are either APC's, buildings, or static emplacements.

Quote[/b] ]There is a ZIP, RAR, and EXE version of the installer.

EXE I can understand for "noobizing" the addon installation process, but why the ZIP? What would compel someone to download a large addon in a more inefficient type of compression rock.gif ?

Quote[/b] ]There is a ZIP, RAR, and EXE version of the installer.

EXE I can understand for "noobizing" the addon installation process, but why the ZIP? What would compel someone to download a large addon in a more inefficient type of compression rock.gif ?

for retarded people that don't download winrar

and because they are offering it in rar as well maybe?

Quote[/b] ]and because they are offering it in rar as well maybe?

Well, I'm damn well getting the RAR. I ain't gonna torture the 56k any more than necessary tounge_o.gif .