Hello. I apologize, it's not possible with this module. In fact, I didn't implement much more possibilities than sides because you can make all your group as playable units, then run the scenario in multiplayer. In this case, the respawn can work on playable AI but I admit it's a little bit weird to launch multiplayer session for a single player scenario... On the other hand, that let you script parameters for this scenario.

Anyway, I'll give a look for a played groups condition.

20 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

Hello. I apologize, it's not possible with this module. In fact, I didn't implement much more possibilities than sides because you can make all your group as playable units, then run the scenario in multiplayer. In this case, the respawn can work on playable AI but I admit it's a little bit weird to launch multiplayer session for a single player scenario... On the other hand, that let you script parameters for this scenario.

Anyway, I'll give a look for a played groups condition.

Hello. I guess I solve my problem with your module (SP simple respawn), two marker and a trigger. 

The code of the trigger:

squad001 = [getMarkerPos "groupMembersRespawnPoint", west, ["B_Soldier_A_F", "B_Soldier_TL_F", "B_soldier_LAT_F", "B_Soldier_F",  "B_soldier_M_F", "B_soldier_AR_F", "B_medic_F" ],[],[],[],[],[],180] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup;
(units squad001) join player;

I wrote the code of the trigger. Because maybe there is someone has a problem about respawning as a group in single player mission like me. Good days and very very thank you for Mgi Advanced Modules! You saved my life! 🙂

Well... a little bit late.

These modules have been reworked, more or less. Few things for most of them. Almost totally for spawning enemies, civilians areas... but first of all:

Advanced transport or TAXI  : now you  have choice between 3 taxis among all available. Civilians can be called (option). Sorted by relevance and distances.

The pick up is much more reliable. You can call an helo (or boat if any) at sea, or drop divers, even by rough seas.

and the 3 new modules:

"Blast & fire"

- one of the must have: PUT FIRE on flammable gas station, tanks, reservoirs, BLOW GAS can, tank... depending on the caliber and the explosive or not ammo...

(I accept remarks for realism but keep on mind that must stay scenic somewhere...). I'm looking for forgotten classes in forgotten world...

- DETONATING CORD just throw a flare or a smoke (GL) holding ALT or CTRL key down >> you'll deploy an explosive cord with a trigger (and chemlights for safety distance). Well, use it as demining cord (works on mines) or  kill enemies.

- - the already known STICK CHARGES and BLOW DOORS (in my previous addon but rewritten).

"Give players some abilities"  (or advanced players)

- You can toggle ON/OFF a little HUD for ZEROING and distances (menu or keys).

- you can REPACK magazines by double-clicking on them

- you can add an IR STROBE lights on your fellows shoulders along with chosen behavior(s)

- you can add EAR PLUGS, useful in vehicles

"world interaction" (or any other title)

- ENHANCED REPAIR . I f you want to repair a vehicle at all possible workshops, gas stations, tech hangars... (marked on map) . The helipads (not invisible) are also  an area for helo only repairs. You can choose to make mandatory a toolkit or even the engineer trait. If I missed some exotic repair possibilities, just tell me.

- TRACERS . wow. This one a very scenic. Choose the rate for adding a bright tracer on all magazines... I hope you have a cool video card.

- UNITS DATA. On map. Just because, I'm fed up of trying to guess what unit I want to call and who can do what. Now you have the unit number and the 3 main traits (medic, engineer, explo spe) displayed aside the icon (of course, you need to enable this feature).

- CURSOR AIM . Simple, when you're in gunner view, if you open the map what you're aiming is under a cross marker.

So, should be updated soon (couple of days)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

On 9/7/2020 at 2:19 PM, pierremgi said:

Что ж... немного поздно.

Эти модули были более или менее переработаны. Мало что для большинства из них. Почти полностью для нереста врагов, мирных жителей районов... но прежде всего:

Продвинутый транспорт или такси: теперь у вас есть выбор между 3 такси среди всех доступных. Гражданские лица могут быть вызваны (вариант). Сортировка по релевантности и расстояниям.

Пикап гораздо надежнее. Вы можете вызвать вертолет (или лодку, если таковая имеется) в море или сбросить ныряльщиков, даже в бурном море.

и 3 новых модуля:

"Взрыв и огонь"

- один из обязательных: положить огонь на легковоспламеняющуюся заправочную станцию, баки, резервуары, продуть газовый баллон, бак... в зависимости от калибра и взрывчатого вещества или нет патронов...

(Я принимаю замечания за реализм, но имейте в виду, что они должны оставаться живописными где-то...). Я ищу забытые классы в забытом мире...

- Детонирующий шнур просто бросьте вспышку или дым (GL), удерживая клавишу ALT или CTRL вниз >>> вы развернете взрывной шнур со спусковым крючком (и химическими фонарями для безопасного расстояния). Ну, используйте его в качестве разминирующего шнура (работает на минах) или убивайте врагов.

- - уже известные палочные заряды и взрывные двери (в моем предыдущем аддоне, но переписанные).

"Дайте игрокам некоторые способности" (или продвинутые игроки)

- Вы можете включить / выключить маленький HUD для обнуления и расстояния (меню или клавиши).

- вы можете переупаковать журналы, дважды щелкнув по ним

- you can add an IR STROBE lights on your fellows shoulders along with chosen behavior(s)

- you can add EAR PLUGS, useful in vehicles

"world interaction" (or any other title)

- ENHANCED REPAIR . I f you want to repair a vehicle at all possible workshops, gas stations, tech hangars... (marked on map) . The helipads (not invisible) are also  an area for helo only repairs. You can choose to make mandatory a toolkit or even the engineer trait. If I missed some exotic repair possibilities, just tell me.

- TRACERS . wow. This one a very scenic. Choose the rate for adding a bright tracer on all magazines... I hope you have a cool video card.

- UNITS DATA. On map. Just because, I'm fed up of trying to guess what unit I want to call and who can do what. Now you have the unit number and the 3 main traits (medic, engineer, explo spe) displayed aside the icon (of course, you need to enable this feature).

- CURSOR AIM . Simple, when you're in gunner view, if you open the map what you're aiming is under a cross marker.

So, should be updated soon (couple of days)

Good day! that the REPAIR does not work?

@pierremgi hello and good days! I have a problem about advanced locations. If you help me I feel very good. I want to use advanced locations module but I want to triggers don't need player to activation. I want to when a soldier or a vehicle go in a trigger of advanced locations the trigger will activate. Can I do this and how can I do? Thank you so much.

On 9/9/2020 at 5:01 AM, denizzcerrah said:

@pierremgi hello and good days! I have a problem about advanced locations. If you help me I feel very good. I want to use advanced locations module but I want to triggers don't need player to activation. I want to when a soldier or a vehicle go in a trigger of advanced locations the trigger will activate. Can I do this and how can I do? Thank you so much.

In your triggers you have a condition like this:

(thislist findIf {units _x findIf {isPlayer _x} >-1} > -1) && {WEST countSide (thislist - MGI_BLUE_LISTED) == 0} && {thistrigger getvariable [""delay"",TRUE]}
(here for spawning WEST groups.

Spoiler

That depends on the option you chose in module. You can change it automatically in the module before dragging the trigger tool on a new location, or afterward, on created trigger(s).

The preset condition is Anybody present

then the condition is like this:

- the first part of this condition makes all the units (even AIs) of any played group (at least one player in the group)  can trigger.

- the 2nd part allows you to "white list" some already existing (edited) units on the same side you want to spawn. They will be not taken into account.

- the 3rd part (cool down delay) is absolutely mandatory to avoid too much spawn but  you can choose the value (1200 sec. by default)

As 1st part of the condition:

It's up to you to change the first part of the condition by:  (thisList findIf {effectiveCommander _x isKindOf "CAManBase"} >-1) . So, the anybody condition will apply for any units/vehicles.

You can even make the trigger already activated, replacing  anybody by none and TRUE in first part of the condition. The cooldown will apply after the area emptied.

6 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

In your triggers you have a condition like this:

(thislist findIf {units _x findIf {isPlayer _x} >-1} > -1) && {WEST countSide (thislist - MGI_BLUE_LISTED) == 0} && {thistrigger getvariable [""delay"",TRUE]}
(here for spawning WEST groups.

Reveal hidden contents

That depends on the option you chose in module. You can change it automatically in the module before dragging the trigger tool on a new location, or afterward, on created trigger(s).

The preset condition is Anybody present

then the condition is like this:

- the first part of this condition makes all the units (even AIs) of any played group (at least one player in the group)  can trigger.

- the 2nd part allows you to "white list" some already existing (edited) units on the same side you want to spawn. They will be not taken into account.

- the 3rd part (cool down delay) is absolutely mandatory to avoid too much spawn but  you can choose the value (1200 sec. by default)

It's up to you to change the first part of the condition by:  this . So, the anybody condition will apply for any units/vehicles.

You can even make the trigger already activated, replacing  anybody by none  and TRUE in first part of the condition. The cooldown will apply after the area emptied. (not tested).

Reall really thank you so much! You are my hero, you saved my life! Thank you!

8 hours ago, lord3579 said:

Good day! that the REPAIR does not work?

Yes it works. IN SP/MP

1. verify the repair case is checked (yes by default). Need a tool kit is also checked by default. You need it in backpack or in the vehicle inventory.  You're not supposed to be an engineer (unchecked by default)

2. you can see gas stations but also hangars (or even helipads for helo) squared (or circled) area with red border on map

3. your vehicle must be damaged  (globally) more than 0.15 less than 0.9. This condition is subject to users feedback...

• Like 1

Hi pierremgi,

I'm currently trying out your modules and so far everything but the explosives module works without issues. I can't stick a BIS IED to a car (meaning I don't see a new action menu entry) AND I can't put it to the ground as per standard BIS system via the action menu. Any key combo necessary like with the demining cord? Or does it work only with the BIS military charges?

Best regards & THX in Advance for your help

tourist

IED are not supposed to be stick. I removed them from all possible charges (magazines which can be placed). I know, I must write the doc. And no, I don't want to write/correct specific code for IED. Most of them seem to be buried into ground or hidden in garbage, so there is no need to stick them on a vehicle.

So, as far as I know, there is no interference between the code and your IED. Check for some other conditions, mods or scripts, if your IED doesn't work as intended.

The demining cord will work with any throwable smoke or flare magazine by your weapon (not by hand). The conditions to be met are:

enable this feature on module, be sure to have a launchable smoke or flare. rearm your grenade launcher with this kind of magazine. Hold ALT key when firing it (click).

THX 4 the lightning-fast response; checked the charge sticking with the BIS military charges and it worked right away! Now gonna check demining cord as well, but I gotta good feeling about this; instructions are clear now :f:

AIs can respawn : added an option to filter played groups only.
Prisoners of War: corrected a typo disabling the possibility to create several jail areas
Advanced locations (patrol areas): corrected a bug mixing sides when creating units. The side is no more depending on the chosen type of unit.

Hi!
So very helpful in simplifying missionmaking!

I'd like to offer a minor bug report as well. In using the "Blast & Fire", it allows locked doors to be opened by deactivating placed mines and explosives. This gives players a minor exploit, whereby they don't actually have to detonate anything to open doors.  

Thanks again! 

@Melody_Mike   I can't reproduce that.

1. the script module doesn't change anything on lock state of the door;

2. the script animates the door (after selection of it). This animation doesn't depend on lock state (never seen that). Sometimes this anim can fail (so the door stays locked) but that means the building is destroyed (too big charge. Use claymore), and its model has changed. So, not a real problem;

I suggest you search for any other script and check the door before any action, so before placing a charge, then after placing the charge...

Not saying I don't want to investigate further. If you have a simple repeatable situation, with no extra mod or trigger or BI module... on a building... with this problem? I'll have a look on it.

That is fair enough. I should make the issue as clear as possible.

I've uploaded a video of the steps I took in the Eden Editor. Written out, they are:

1) Place an explosives expert unit
2) Place a change environment module on a building
3) Go into environment module; lock all doors
4) Place a "Blast" module
5) Go into "Blast" module to enable opening doors with charges
6) Preview mission
7) Place mine on door
8) Attempt to open locked door
9) Deactivate/remove mine

The result is a locked door that is opened without actually detonating any explosives. 

Link to a video file with my recording: https://gofile.io/d/ZWIhma

(ps Obviously no other mods loaded. Game version is 1.98 public release)

2 hours ago, pierremgi said:

@Melody_Mike   I can't reproduce that.

1. the script module doesn't change anything on lock state of the door;

2. the script animates the door (after selection of it). This animation doesn't depend on lock state (never seen that). Sometimes this anim can fail (so the door stays locked) but that means the building is destroyed (too big charge. Use claymore), and its model has changed. So, not a real problem;

I suggest you search for any other script and check the door before any action, so before placing a charge, then after placing the charge...

Not saying I don't want to investigate further. If you have a simple repeatable situation, with no extra mod or trigger or BI module... on a building... with this problem? I'll have a look on it.

Need to add that this agrees with all your statements above. But the result still feels a little like cheating :S.

OK, I got it. That comes from deactivation action which makes the charge null as it exploded.... There is no real difference between an exploded charge and a deactivated one. I don't know why BI didn't implement some commands for all mines (activated or not)...

Thanks for this report.

Corrected, as far as I tested.

Could you make a helicopter behavior mod,too? If I use 2 helicopters,they would go ladder high,armed helicopters will make a circle pattern and landing would be done with lateral separation. Like thishttps://www.google.se/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.defenseworld.net%2Fuploads%2F%2Fnews%2Fbig%2Fphilippin_1458207921.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.defenseworld.net%2Fnews%2F15620%2FSenior_Philippine_Defense_Officials_Accused_In_UH_1H_Huey_Helicopter_Scam&tbnid=RlLA70O3e-K_6M&vet=12ahUKEwjYp6r37rLsAhWSuioKHZKWCcUQMyhXegUIARCQAQ..i&docid=X-R2LeLd3CQWMM&w=631&h=376&q=heuy helicopter&ved=2ahUKEwjYp6r37rLsAhWSuioKHZKWCcUQMyhXegUIARCQAQ

If you could make the helicopters do SAR by looking for if player has some kind of arty ,and use it at last known pos of adversary,and use the basket of Unsung Mod I would think of it as a big step in usefulness.  If we could get all this as menu items ,perhaps with ability to call in Suppressive Air strike,and a way to set altitude ,would be great.

Just now, john111 said:

Could you make a helicopter behavior mod,too? If I use 2 helicopters,they would go ladder high,armed helicopters will make a circle pattern and landing would be done with lateral separation. Like thishttps://www.google.se/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.defenseworld.net%2Fuploads%2F%2Fnews%2Fbig%2Fphilippin_1458207921.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.defenseworld.net%2Fnews%2F15620%2FSenior_Philippine_Defense_Officials_Accused_In_UH_1H_Huey_Helicopter_Scam&tbnid=RlLA70O3e-K_6M&vet=12ahUKEwjYp6r37rLsAhWSuioKHZKWCcUQMyhXegUIARCQAQ..i&docid=X-R2LeLd3CQWMM&w=631&h=376&q=heuy helicopter&ved=2ahUKEwjYp6r37rLsAhWSuioKHZKWCcUQMyhXegUIARCQAQ

If you could make the helicopters do SAR by looking for if player has some kind of arty ,and use it at last known pos of adversary,and use the basket of Unsung Mod I would think of it as a big step in usefulness.  If we could get all this as menu items ,perhaps with ability to call in Suppressive Air strike,and a way to set altitude ,would be great.

If I can place a mine inside of a vehicle in Arma 3,and set it to hidden texture,I could hid it from Ai and it will add to possibilities in-game.From the Menu ,please.And with a Module .Thank you.

Not sure to understand. You can stick a charge (ok) . Make it hidden (not by texture, but as hidden object). Then, I'm not sure of the intended project.
I can help for a script with an explosion effect on a due condition, but it seems to me useless to write a mod (or a module for that specific aim.

2 hours ago, john111 said:

SAR is a rescue mission. C-SAR as combat SAR is more complex rescue foe ejected pilot(s) above hostile territory.

Arty, I'm not sure there is a link with that. A CAS, yes. So, firing arty on enemies is a script apart. Not a module.

Basket usage of Unsung mod worth a look at the possibilities. But it's also a script. Not sure to make a module for that. I'll see that, but please, as basic rule, my modules should stay "generic" like heal/revive, blow doors, vehicle respawn... not too specific. On the other hand, other guys & I often help on forum, for more specific scenario if the goal is clearly settled.

Hi y'all. 

Just wanted to say that I've enjoyed the addon so far. As a thank you, I just wanted to add how I adapted part of it for server-side only use (addon free).

I was interested in the explosive breaching part (see above post). I also added the explosive objects aspect for kicks. I simply did a bunch of cut and pasting in several script files to change the module to a mission script.

1) un-PBO the addon file, and place fn_exploFire.sqf and fn_stickCharges.sqf into your mission folder.
2) Make a description.ext in your mission folder and paste the following code into it:

Spoiler

class CfgFunctions
{
	class MGI
	{
		class myCategory
		{
		class exploFire {file = "fn_exploFire.sqf";};
		};
		class myCategorytwo
		{
		class stickCharges {file = "fn_stickCharges.sqf";};
		};
	};
};

3) Make an initplayerlocal.sqf in your mission folder and paste this code in it:

Spoiler

[] spawn MGI_fnc_exploFire;
[] spawn MGI_fnc_stickCharges;

Now all players have the ability to place charges on doors, and shooting at explosive objects also causes fires. Zero client addons required.

This has been tested on dedicated servers. 

PS. One change I did make was adding Land_MetalBarrel_F to the MGI_EXPLOARRAY in fn_exploFire.sqf. I'm surprised that object wasn't included.
PPS. As insultingly simple as this adaptation is of your hard work, @pierre MGI, I hope you are not offended!