Flax

FAST2 - Arma Server and Steam Workshop Tool

3 hours ago, Dedmen said:

Your SteamAPI key was inside the app? That is/was a huge security risk, you should never do that.

I know - looking back on it was stupid for sure. Was an oversight from originally building this for personal use then going public after. I'm just disappointed in myself for not realising it sooner. 

Key is revoked and new version asks users to provide their own. 

Hey, @Flax!

Could you clarify what's the difference between the "Allow File Patching: 0,1,2" under Settings - Misc. and the File Patching option under "Performance+Settings" ?

On 1/27/2020 at 6:02 PM, Astireloth said:

My question was, what's the difference between those

Read the wiki page I sent? It says what the difference is.

hi,

compare to "manual" creation of dedicated server i've very poor perf using fast2 ( 20 fps vs 80 on client )... i try with no mod...same thing

i use profiling version of server & client

thx

ps : were is stocked save of profile server cfg ?

Am I the only one who CANNOT download it from the site provided? The "Kestral Studios" website seems to be down indefinitely, at least on my end. Any possibility we can get a mirror on Github or some such?

On 4/2/2020 at 8:54 AM, SonicJohnBH said:

Am I the only one who CANNOT download it from the site provided? The "Kestral Studios" website seems to be down indefinitely, at least on my end. Any possibility we can get a mirror on Github or some such?

My bad, site migration gone wrong - will be back up by tomorrow.