Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

U already have Hudson's new plane sad_o.gif

Yes, but he has no antialiasing and no anisotrophic filtering!

MfG Lee tounge_o.gif

or he just resized wrong tounge_o.gif

I think it's common courtesy to give the person who's texturing your plane the actual plane that works in OFP.

I think it's common courtesy to give the person who's texturing your plane the actual plane that works in OFP.

Yes thats why i have the plane i am texturing smile_o.gif

MfG Lee tounge_o.gif

........... hmm... you are right............. I must forgot these options when I instal new drivers  wink_o.gif

Fishing

LSD0.JPG

LSD1.JPG

High terrain detail looks much more realistic.

If I get my settings anywhere near medium terrain level, my machine will survive maybe 3 secs. smile_o.gif

But I'm happy, getting an upgrade in January.

bwah, you don't need a high end pc to get Silesan's quality.

this should work with a 1.8ghz and GF4 ti 4200/FX5200

mirage3_material.jpg

mirage3_round1.jpg

Originally FLK Mirage3, modified for the fun of having a french mirage to fly ;)

Textures are enhanced with some materials (specular lighting)

unpbo the mirage, add the content of this to the config.cpp , makepbo it again and you have a even better looking mirage ;)

bwah, you don't need a high end pc to get Silesan's quality.

Which to me is a high end PC and something I don't have the money for sad_o.gif

Nice pics, Lupus!

bwah, you don't need a to get Silesan's quality.

I bought this high end pc ........ two yers ago and its:

AMD AthlonXP 1600+ (1,4 Ghz)

MSI nVidia GForca 4Ti 200 64MB

896 MB RAM

Usualy I played with 3500 - 4000 view distance and medium terrain level

Quote[/b] ](Lee_H._Oswald @ Dec. 26 2003,19:46)

MfG Lee

With antialiasing and anisotrophic filtering (x4) all looks betther

TORNADO4.JPG

TORNADO5.JPG

With antialiasing and anisotrophic filtering (x4) all looks better

Yes, once you activated it, you will never play ofp without it again.

Nice pics btw.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Originally FLK Mirage3, modified for the fun of having a french mirage to fly ;)

unpbo the mirage, add the content of this to the config.cpp , makepbo it again and you have a even better looking mirage ;)

we dont recall recieving a email asking for you to make anychanges to our mirage...

Quote[/b] ]Originally FLK Mirage3, modified for the fun of having a french mirage to fly ;)

we dont recall recieving a email asking for you to make anychanges to our mirage...

Hmm I thought it's commonly accepted to make changes to any addon as long as it's only for private use....

Hmm I thought it's commonly accepted to make changes to any addon as long as it's only for private use....

methinks the same. he even did these changes for BIS vehicles and no one complains, actually it´s most appreciated smile_o.gif

but its not private, hes linked to some file and told people how to change it, a simple email asking would of been appreciated, or even a post in our mod thread in the discussion part of the forum would of done.

but its not private, hes linked to some file and told people how to change it, a simple email asking would of been appreciated, or even a post in our mod thread in the discussion part of the forum would of done.

I've just PM'ed you.

I didnt publish any modified version of your addon, I only published some CLASS entries so that there's some enhanced rendering in ofp's engine.

My fault if any would be to describe how to append those class to the addon when they can be append anywhere else out of the addon itself.

So, people, copy the content of each class in the same classes of ECP's config.cpp or append the classes in any active addon of your choice that you have the right to edit, DONT add them to flk_mirage3 itself.

About the private mailing, or posting on the thread dedicated to flk_mirage, i have to say that as footmunch was credited in the readme, i PM'ed him about the materials modification of the mirage and sent the source to him as i was reporting that the mirage had a few bad faces and shading.

I admit my PM wasnt a request to publish the 2 classes as i didnt think that this would need any kind of authorisation.

I hope that things are clearer and that there's no hard feelings.

gaznight1.jpg

errr... this is to stay on topic ;)

The only thing that Lupus did was make that Mirage look more good i think you should be thanking him for it instead of giving him a telling off wink_o.gif

I like the Mirage much better now thanks to lupus he helped us all with the BAS bh's too smile_o.gif and other BIS vehicles.

Kudos to Lupus.