Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Nice, you've been a busy boy! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ April 06 2003,23:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">DesertUnits2.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

What island is that?

I'm guessing STT Desert Malden.

As SFG said once before, look back a few pages and you will find out smile.gif.

You guys make me feel bad because of all the fuss over that simple image.. >sniff<

Guest BratZ

F4U-N Getting Shot At

13.jpg

gallery with 2 pics of same mission

didn't work posting URL to the pics so i just did gallery

biggrin.gif

mrukas, just post a link to then smile.gif

~Too Tall~ try again and this time abide by the >100kb rule, there have been enough warnings to other people for you to be more than aware of the ruling, if you can't be bothered to check your pics then I can't be bothered to edit your post, thus I simply deleted it.

I would like to see a rule that say´s somthing like that:

"Posting of Pictures over 100KB but not over 200KB is only allowed in the "OFP Combat Photography" Thread".

Some of our screenshots would look much better when size is 110, 120, 130... Kilobyte. Thx to jpeg compression... crazy.gif

I think people here are clever enough not to use this rule to post crap with 200kb.

Just an idea.

MfG Lee wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ April 09 2003,06:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">~Too Tall~ try again and this time abide by the >100kb rule, there have been enough warnings to other people for you to be more than aware of the ruling, if you can't be bothered to check your pics then I can't be bothered to edit your post, thus I simply deleted it.<span id='postcolor'>

Thats not very nice placebo.

It mighta been a good pic too.

I would post that we should all rise up against the moderators.

But somehow I dont think that would be a very good idea.

The rule is no hotlinked pics over 100kb and it's going to stay that way here in this thread and on the rest of the forum, nobody is being forced to limit their pics to 100kb, if you want your pics to be bigger post a link to them instead of hotlinking them smile.gif

got a new pic in site gallery(this one is light)

not much, but know that i have screenshot thingy i can get better screens smile.gif  check it out here(you will have to click next pic like two times to find it(one with Delta on it))

gallery

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ April 09 2003,20:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The rule is no hotlinked pics over 100kb and it's going to stay that way here in this thread and on the rest of the forum, nobody is being forced to limit their pics to 100kb, if you want your pics to be bigger post a link to them instead of hotlinking them smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I know that. wink.gif

But it´s like walking in a museum and the pictures are hanging that way you can only see the back of it and must turn to see it. biggrin.gif

FA18Ranger.jpg

MfG Lee wink.gif

Since the maximum size rule seemingly applies to individual pictures and not an entire post (many people, including moderators, have posted multiple pictures in one message that each were below 100KB, but together exceeded the limit), why not divide a single high-quality picture into multiple horizontal bands, and post them together? Iconboard should display the pieces as one picture.

(Mister Frag ducks in anticipation of the inevitable tongue lashing from the moderators)

Another awesome pic Lee! I can't believe you get get your shots looking so greta, you lucky b*st*rd! tounge.gif

Tale of some forgotten desert war

-Hmm... sir, i think something moved in the shadow , what do we have to do ?

-Fire stupid crewman !!!

-Hmm... sir , i think we could first investigate if there is really a target and identify it if ....

-Fire stupid crewman !!!

-Hmm... okay sir

-Ha ha ha ha , we got it , stupid crewman !!!

-Hmm... the camel is history sir.

-I dont care , we got it , stupid crewman ha ha ha !!!

fire.jpg

history.jpg

I'm thinking of creating a website to host the screenshots from this thread, and create a thumbnail gallery...whaddya think, good idea?