Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ April 06 2003,19:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Your last 2 pictures don't show, SFG.<span id='postcolor'>

They will eventually, my site is having problems atm.

Hitman

Jamesia, you might be a little more threatining if you 1) would report me for something you don't already do, and 2) if you didn't use "or something" in a threat like a teenage girl. smile.gif

Harnu and Jamesia quit it already, next one who whines gets a 48hr PR, and Jamesia you know what that means for you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lee_H._Oswald @ April 03 2003,22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">DesertUnits2.jpg

Great addons!

MfG Lee wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Can you please post what system specifications you have?

And what graphics card you are using?

And how you got this game to look SOOO GOOD??

I would LOVE to run OPF with graphics like that!

Everyone I know says this game sucks because of the graphics.

Even the screen shots on the game box don't look as good as your screen shot.

It's amazing the graphics people have managed to get out of this game, and the general public would never know.

If you look 2 pages back, you can find that info out wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pcverden @ April 07 2003,12:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hope it isn't too large. It is exactly 100kb<span id='postcolor'>

You can still pile on another 323 bytes, if you wish. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pcverden @ April 07 2003,13:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Guess which town?<span id='postcolor'>

St. Pierre?

Looks like Lipany to me.

RED

must be Lipany. St. Pierre is too small for that!

this somalia picture looks nice but the truck needs some better textures. You know there's a very nice animation for the gunner in the russian boat. i wonder why no one uses it for addons. wink.gif

is there a screenshot button, or am i stuck with the printscreen? or is there a screenshot thingy that helps you?

Personnally i take all my screenshots in OFP with the PrintScreen key , then i ALT-TAB and open my retouching program and paste the picture , then i can work on it.

But you can use some external program to take your screenshots , if ALT-TAB crash your OFP , give an eye there

http://www.theavonlady.org/theofpfaq/misc/screenshot.htm