Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Weird n' wonderful weapons

I saw the pics below and it gave me an idea for a topic: people to post bizarre modified and rare weapons they have come across.

Let me start -

M79 Sawed Off

m79_sawed_off_mg_01.jpg

m79_sawed_off_mg_05.jpg     m79_sawed_off_mg_03.jpg

m79_sawed_off_mg_04.jpg     m79_sawed_off_mg_02.jpg

The G11 from HK is probably my favourite when it comes to high tech that never has been released to public sell. We have tested that weapon in 91 on the Shooting Range of Strub, Bavaria. It is an awesome weapon that uses caseless

ammunition. Technically a masterpiece.

g11brochure.jpg

Get more infos on the rifle here:

http://www.hkpro.com/g11.htm

Or watch some movies that show the weapon in action:

http://boards.hkpro.com/video/G11-1-128.mpg

http://boards.hkpro.com/video/G11-3-128.mpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Dec. 03 2002,14:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1741.gif

Info here<span id='postcolor'>

Ok Tovarish you win

i just thought this m4a1 looked weird

M4A1-2.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Dec. 03 2002,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Solid Snake, your M4 looks like an AEG rather than a real rifle to me smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah..that pair of wires with a molex hanging out of the body is a dead giveaway biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Dec. 03 2002,13:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Dec. 03 2002,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Solid Snake, your M4 looks like an AEG rather than a real rifle to me smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah..that pair of wires with a molex hanging out of the body is a dead giveaway biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Wait, doesn't that connect to the heartbeat sensor?

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Dec. 03 2002,20:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wait, doesn't that connect to the heartbeat sensor?

smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I dont think so, Ding biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Dec. 03 2002,16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">jaded50.jpg

I think I'll make one!<span id='postcolor'>

What is that thing? Bird scaring .50?

PS: do not try and smuggle this weapon through the US border.

EDIT: yep I went to the website... a 1x scope, nifty

wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Dec. 08 2002,03wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not exactly a weapon:

Mattel Agent Zero M Sonic Blaster 5530<span id='postcolor'>

WTF!!! Is this a joke?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ Dec. 08 2002,03:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Dec. 08 2002,03<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not exactly a weapon:

WTF!!! Is this a joke?<span id='postcolor'>

Imagine shoving a potato down the front of it tounge.gif

mp5k.jpg

Engraved MP5K...ooh baby, i want me one of these smile.gif

APS.jpg

APS Underwater Rifle 5.66mm

TKB-022.jpg

TKB-408-2.jpg

BullM-5.jpg

Bull M-5 (or something)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ Dec. 07 2002,18:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Dec. 08 2002,03<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not exactly a weapon:

WTF!!! Is this a joke?<span id='postcolor'>

Nope, it's not a joke. It just dates back to the days before rabid personal injury lawyers...