102kb

168kb

109kb

108kb

73kb

104kb

137kb

128kb

there is a 100kb limit for pictures, you are making people download 1.63mb when they click this thread

That NSVT looks very impressive on those tanks. I expect the pack to be released when I wake up in about ... eight hours. Good work!

WOW!! HYPER-MEGA-AMAZING SIGMA-6 !!!

Look THAT shining beauty NSVT wow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

Super model !!  Reloading several times per minute until I see the download link biggrin.gif

We can't fire with it but add a LOT to the realism!

Great work !! Thanks for those pics!

Vik (Happy)

ps: now we only have to get a usable NSV for replace the M2 of West wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">there is a 100kb limit for pictures, you are making people download 1.63mb when they click this thread <span id='postcolor'>

No big problem! they deserve the wait even with this phone  modem tounge.gif hehe I wait 5 mins for get those but finally see a NSV inside the game make those 5 minutes in the best used time of today connection! biggrin.gif

When you say 'realistic armor' what do you mean? I thought all of OFP's armor had a hit point system and it was built into the engine? Rather than an actual armor system like Combat Mission. If you've managed to change the hitpoint system and then accurately model tank's armor then you sir are my god.

It means no more 4 shots to demolish a T72 with an abrams. That sort of stuff... smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It means no more 4 shots to demolish a T72 with an abrams. That sort of stuff... <span id='postcolor'>

When I say 'realistic armour', I mean exactly what this man said. There is a way to script the armour locations with a combination of existing cpp commands and p3d selections, but it's not yet implemented in this version. . .

Bear in mind, also, that the number of shots it takes to demolish a T72 with an Abrams will depend on the version of T72 you are firing at, (the T72B's ERA is pretty good, while the T72M1 doesn't stand a chance) and the version of the APFSDS round you are firing. 90+% of the time, you'll be able to kill him in one shot. Also, the M1A2 firing the A3 version of the Silver Bullet APFSDS is occasionally able to off a T90 in one shot, and the T90 firing a BM32 APFSDS-DU can sometimes do the same to the M1A2.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">damn, how come you work that fast and realistic?<span id='postcolor'>

Truthfully? Because I'm building resume material so I can get a job in the games industry, and that's the level I work at. . . BIS, Coalescent, or anyone else, if you're reading this. . . (lol)

well Sigma...thats one hell of a start for a portfolio...nice work...cant wait to see them in action!

oh well as long as it comes out before friday - since there will be a lan party at my high school.