Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Airsoft & Paintball and those in between.

Which Airsoft gun should i get, i cant decide!!! please help! I want either gun because the USMC use both but i just cant decide which one. I'm leaning more towards the M16a4 because i can detach the Ironsight and put a Acog and stuff.

Here's the specs for the

M16A2 -

Model: M16A2 Electric Rifle AEG

Description

- GB / Echo 1 M16 A2 Automatic Airsoft AEG (Automatic Electric Gun) Rifle

- 360 fps (0.2 g BB)

- Hi-Cap Mag: 400 Rounds

- Full Metal Gear Box

- Adjustable Hop Up

- 8.4V 1500 mAH NiCad Large Battery Included

- Standard Wall Charger Included

- Made in China

This is an exact copy of the Tokyo Marui M16A2. In our opinion, up to this point, this is the highest quality airsoft AEG / MPEG to come out of China. JG continues to put out the highest quality products, setting it far ahead of many of the other manufactures in China. Keep an eye out for this model along with others by JG.

What is JG or GB or Echo1?

JG stands for Jing Gong, which is actually Chinese for Golden Bow; hence GB. Also, Echo 1 is the same as GB or JG, they are OEM Jing Gong airsoft AEG guns. All these different names for the same airsoft manufacturer is confusing. Hopefully, this has helped clairfy the confusion.

Hot Off the Production Line - this Brand New JG M16 A4 shoots at an amazing 360 FPS out of the box. It has a metal gear box with high quality construction. This package comes standard with an 8.4V 1500mAH Ni Cad battery and standard wall charger. This gun is a GREAT BUY! Solid construction, quality craftsmanship and super pricing make this the perfect package! Airsplat Highly Recommends this product!!

The M16 is a more compact and lightweight version of the famous M16 Machinegun. While the Colt name is virtually synonymous with handguns, Sam Colt’s initial revolvers off the assembly line were longarms. That’s right. The first production model of any Colt was the No.1 Ring Lever Rifle. The carbine breech (attachable shoulder stocks for handguns) and America’s first slide action rifle were also part of Colt’s on-and-off ventures into longarms. Then in 1963 the AR-15 and M16 .223 automatic rifles “made Colt’s the small-arms sensation of modern warfareâ€. Their unmatched accuracy, performance and durability are available in their direct descendent, the Colt semiautomatic-only, sporting rifles. They’re ideal for hunting, plinking and competition shooting.

M16A4 -

Model: M16A4 Electric Rifle AEG

Description

- GB Echo 1 M16 A4 Automatic Airsoft AEG (Automatic Electric Gun) Rifle

- 360 fps (0.2 g BB)

- Hi-Cap Mag: 400 Rounds

- Full Metal Gear Box

- Adjustable Hop Up

- Removable Carrying Handle with

- 8.4V 1500 mAH NiCad Large Battery Included

- Standard Wall Charger Included

- Made in China

This is an exact copy of the Tokyo Marui M16A4. In our opionion, up to this point, this is the highest quality airsoft AEG / MPEG to come out of China. JG continues to put out the highest quality products, setting it far ahead of many of the other manufactures in China. Keep an eye out for this model along with others by JG.

What is JG or GB or Echo1?

JG stands for Jing Gong, which is actually Chinese for Golden Bow; hence GB. Also, Echo 1 is the same as GB or JG, they are OEM Jing Gong airsoft AEG guns. All these different names for the same airsoft manufacturer is confusing. Hopefully, this has helped clairfy the confusion.

Hot Off the Production Line - this Brand New JG M16 A4 with removable carrying handle shoots at 360 FPS out of the box. It has a metal gear box with high quality construction. This package comes standard with an 8.4V 1500mAH Ni Cad battery and standard wall charger. This gun is a GREAT BUY! Solid construction, quality craftsmanship and super pricing make this the perfect package! Airsplat Highly Recommends this product!!

The M16 is a more compact and lightweight version of the famous M16 Machine-gun. While the Colt name is virtually synonymous with handguns, Sam Colt’s initial revolvers off the assembly line were long-arms. That’s right. The first production model of any Colt was the No.1 Ring Lever Rifle. The carbine breech (attachable shoulder stocks for handguns) and America’s first slide action rifle were also part of Colt’s on-and-off ventures into long-arms. Then in 1963 the AR-15 and M16 .223 automatic rifles “made Colt’s the small-arms sensation of modern warfareâ€. Their unmatched accuracy, performance and durability are available in their direct descendant, the Colt semiautomatic-only, sporting rifles. They’re ideal for hunting, plinking and competition shooting.

Images - M16A2 - http://www.airsoft-m16a2.com/

M16A4 - http://images.marketworks.com/fullVie....mg=http

I'd get the M16A4... smile_o.gif Easier to mount scopes or such on. Then get a MAG midcap pack and you are all set.

Hello USMC NEEDER, it's nice to see that some people are interested in airsoft here :-).

So you want a USMC loadout and weapon?

About the weapon, my advice is that you buy USMC SAM-R made by G&P or M5 RAS also made by G&P. There's also an M16A3.

Tokyo Marui guns are plastic and especially their M16s and M4s suck, IMO. Their Mp5s and M14s are quite nice thought.

Second choice would be Classic Army M15 models, as a marine I'd get an M15A4 SPR, M15A4 Rifle or M15A2 Rifle. (M15 is the same as the M16.)

Here are the the links to G&P and Classic Army sites:

G&P: http://www.gp-web.com/en/index.php

Classic Army: http://www.classicarmy.com/product.jsp

You can't buy the weapons from their websites, but maybe you can order them from local sellers.

These guns contain metal body, wich is very nice if you think the Marui ones.

I know, G&P and Classic Army ones cost more than Marui ones, but they're worth it.

If you got anything else to ask PM me or post here.

Eizen Soldat

USMC NEEDER: What country do you live in?

@FW2000: Your AK looks too new tounge2.gif

Needs to be more like mine biggrin_o.gif

akmw8.th.jpg

I prefer natural weathering wink_o.gif

Both my Ak's:

Aksandstuff.jpg

And some of the toys my teammate has atm:

DSC00305s.jpg

Very nice FW200, is that a Classic army M15A4 carbine? or G&P?

Your teammate got nice PKM, that's pretty rare methinks.

CA M15A4 Carbine with Guarder Elcan, he is getting some thermolds for it too.

It's actually a PK (earlier version) and not a PKM smile_o.gif

But yeah it's nice, and heavy, loaded it's 13kg..

As for JG stuff... most of their modern stuff is said to be very good and rival or exceed that of Tokyo Marui's in temrs of quality and especially cost effectiveness, as they cost half or one third of the price of TM guns. Definetly the top of the "new China wave" of low-price, mid-to-high quality guns. I do not own one, but atleast I've read good stuff about them. The guns themselvees are msotly copies of TM ones but they tend to be better made, i.e. the outer barrel of the M16 line is apparently strenghtened a bit.

I myself have a CA M15A4 Tac Carbine... very nice. Bought it used so got some extra stuff also, i.e. G&P 30mm Aimpoint replica. No specific stuff yet, so as of now I'm running around the area with jeans and a tacshirt, and using either a Sansei web mask or an military surplus respirator (gas mask) minus the filter. Hey, it works! tounge2.gif

scorprescoved1edso2.jpg

Nce gear thumbs-up.gif

I still prefer Paintball biggrin_o.gif

I would prefer Paintball too, but there's one big BUT...

I sweat like beaten swine. This far i haven't found way to prevent loosing my visibility because of sweat droplets in the visor. Haven't had change to test thremal masks, but i doupt their effectivity in my case (lots-lots of sweat). Last time playing paintball after long break was saddening experience because of that.

Airsoft's wire mask is better, i need only to worry about my glasses.

From airsoftguns only thing remaining is M9 Beretta (ohh the memories with this baby). Sold my Fa-Mas and Spas-12.

I kinda lost count of how many Airsoft guns I have wink_o.gif...I know there's a G36C around here somewhere

Nce gear thumbs-up.gif

I would prefer Paintball too, but there's one big BUT...

I sweat like beaten swine. This far i haven't found way to prevent loosing my visibility because of sweat droplets in the visor. Haven't had change to test thremal masks, but i doupt their effectivity in my case (lots-lots of sweat). Last time playing paintball after long break was saddening experience because of that.

Yea, the protection masks suck a little bit .. although i suffer more from not being able to breath that good under those things (dark helmet comes to mind).

The game itself is pretty enjoyable though - adrenaline makes you forget alot of these disadvantages.

Going to try airsoft as soon as i don´t feel fit enough anymore to play PB - maybe in 10 years or so biggrin_o.gif

Nce gear thumbs-up.gif

God, so glad I'm not the only one!

I've been snobbed once or twice on this thread for my lack of anal retentiveness towards making sure my gear and gun looks like the real thing!

It's the gameplay that matters!

I think both, Paintball and Airsoft can be fun and so they can exist together.

Airsoft for me is also a bit of reenactment. I'm trying to get all the outfit I had during my time at the german army.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Indeed. We like to shoot each others with toy guns, nothing wrong with that.

It's the gameplay that matters!

*burns agrees and hands out free beer* thumbs-up.gif

well, if you want to run about in pink spandex and shoot each other with what looks like a drainpipe, i'm very happy for you.

I'll happily stand and drink the beer while you guys play rofl.gif

well, if you want to run about in pink spandex and shoot each other with what looks like a drainpipe, i'm very happy for you.

Not sure where you get your mental images of paintball, but I would ask you to keep your fantasies about me to yourself

And hands off my beer. nener.gif

You certainly don´t know Mr. BT-16

bt-paintball-bt-16-tactical-paintball-gun-marker-md.jpg

Actually it´s a piece of crap marker, but the look made me buy it anyway lol

So we´re not that different wink_o.gif

edit: http://hx3.de/files/team/mrburns/paint_m4.jpg

The camera is even worse btw ..

What about woodland paintball?

Airsoft is for wussies who can't take the pain of getting hit with a paintball.

Getting shot by airsoft is the equivalent of being tapped on the shoulder when it comes to pain.

I wonder if you really know when you have been hit by airsoft ammunition. I can imagine it even hurts on close distance, but with most airsoft players wearing combat uniforms and other equipment I can hardly imagine that you actually would recognize a hit on yourself at usual engagement ranges.

What is the common engagement range (weapon range) in airsoft btw?