Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Airsoft & Paintball and those in between.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Feb. 26 2003,15:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Grey Fox @ Feb. 23 2003,20:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyone ever see a M4 Masterkey configuration? I've been looking for something like that for a long time ever since I got my TM M4A1. I'm getting a TM M3 Shorty next. If I can't find some sort of kit it looks like i'll have to make something.<span id='postcolor'>

Take a look at this link:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviews....iew.htm<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks Mister Frag. Anyway it looks like it won't fit my RIS with a Forward Grip handle on it so it looks like i'll use the shotgun for a secondary. Anyone know the best way to holster a pump shotgun as a secondary? biggrin.gif  I was thinking of using something like velcro straps on my leg or somehow slinging it onto my back, but I can't quite figure out a way to quick draw it. Its supposedly 640MM long but I don't know crap about metric tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Feb. 26 2003,20:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 24 2003,16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Feb. 24 2003,10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Feb. 23 2003,23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OMG... i just had a skirmish on a 12 hectare terrain near Liege in Belgium..

It was big.  wow.gif

One of my team members is gonna get a Jeep and mount a FN Minimi on top of it just to drive on that terrain.

funny though not a single person could speak English or dutch there in Liege...

Had some trouble to order some meat there for our "improvised" barbeque so I had to dig all my French i learned from my french lessons in middle school 4 years ago.

"Je veux umm... uhhh... uhhmm.... uhh... Meat?"<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL  must have been a lot of of fun.

you should have said: je voudrais du viande. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

je voudrais de la viande tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

fuck i knew this was going to happen! crazy.gif

i'm still too uncertain about some french words. sad.gif

yes Tex we want pictures! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Imagine the horror i went through. wow.gif

anyway... the meat was good.

Guys... im gonna get some "Flecktarn" camo rangershop.de smile.gif

Go Go "Bundeswehr"! biggrin.gif

till now... i have to use crappy Fostex during skirmishes. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Feb. 27 2003,01:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Guys... im gonna get some "Flecktarn" camo rangershop.de smile.gif

Go Go "Bundeswehr"!  biggrin.gif

till now... i have to use crappy Fostex during skirmishes.  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

why not the SWISS camo ?

that way you'll look like trotska in resistance tounge.gif

and the swiss camo sets are pretty cheap and include "lots" of things

last time i went to a military surplus shop i've seen a lot with a swiss pant , a swiss vest and a swiss poncho

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Feb. 27 2003,01:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Guys... im gonna get some "Flecktarn" camo rangershop.de smile.gif

till now... i have to use crappy Fostex during skirmishes.  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ahhh rangershop.de biggrin.gif

i bought this pullover there. it took one week before it arrived. a fine article of clothing. smile.gif

what's it gonna be? a BDU or something like a tanker overall? those overalls are supposed to keep you very warm.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Feb. 27 2003,01:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Alpenflage would stick out like a sore thumb pretty much everywhere but Switzerland<span id='postcolor'>

yeah , but still , it's cheap tounge.gif

yo)u can still buy french central-european tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 27 2003,01:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Feb. 27 2003,01:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Guys... im gonna get some "Flecktarn" camo rangershop.de smile.gif

why not the SWISS camo ?

that way you'll look like trotska in resistance tounge.gif

and the swiss camo sets are pretty cheap and include "lots" of things

last time i went to a military surplus shop i've seen a lot with a swiss pant , a swiss vest and a swiss poncho<span id='postcolor'>

I didnt know Victor Troska wears Swiss camo.  wow.gif

Hmn... i wonder where i get that "Swiss" camo. smile.gif

Actually, that camo would not stick out if you skirmish in a forest in Autumn. Brown and dark green would blend in, wouldn't it?

i think the swiss forces have learned how to camouflage themselves in the last 20 years. biggrin.gif their new camo is far better.

swissm88.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Feb. 28 2003,15:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i think the swiss forces have learned how to camouflage themselves in the last 20 years. biggrin.gif their new camo is far better.

swissm88.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

oh that's why they gave their red garbage to the FIA tounge.gif

best thing about swiss army is that you can take your army bike home if you want to. same with the rifles. tounge.gif

fce1b.jpg

frce-1.jpg

frce-2.jpg

frce-3.jpg

france4.jpg

the good real french central european camo smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Feb. 28 2003,19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you really want necromancer to buy french camo, don't you? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i do tounge.gif

but it depends of where he will go playing

French Camo

french-flag.gif

biggrin.gif sorry, couldnt' resist.

I just got the bill for my auto insurance. it's going to be $2000 per year, so looks like no airsoft for me if i'm going to pay for this, gas, and flying lessons. sad.gif Oh well, there's always the air force. wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Feb. 28 2003,02:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">17836.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Swiss camo... may be crap, but I actually want it because I want to resemble the FIA.

Hence there are some airsoft players who wear Russian camo. smile.gif

does anyone know where I can order them online??

And uhm..

the French camo looks like it has the same colors as US Woodland camo.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">best thing about swiss army is that you can take your army bike home if you want to. same with the rifles. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think that's the fastest way to call the troops ready for combat.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Mar. 01 2003,18:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Feb. 28 2003,02:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">17836.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Swiss camo... may be crap, but I actually want it because I want to resemble the FIA.

Hence there are some airsoft players who wear Russian camo. smile.gif

does anyone know where I can order them online??

And uhm..

the French camo looks like it has the same colors as US Woodland camo.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">best thing about swiss army is that you can take your army bike home if you want to. same with the rifles. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think that's the fastest way to call the troops ready for combat.<span id='postcolor'>

don't forget that FIA doesn't only wear swiss camo. they also wear flecktarn. just have a look at the sniper, crew, machine gunner, and pilot. wink.gif

i'd suggest searching for a web shop with google. i once found a site which offered russian camo.

switzerland has a militia army. every swiss man has to take part in maneovers and he must serve in the forces for some weeks every year, i think. bad conditions for pacifists. biggrin.gif

If you can buy a Mig-21 on EBay, then I'll bet you can find some surplus Soviet camo smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Mar. 01 2003,21:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you can buy a Mig-21 on EBay, then I'll bet you can find some surplus Soviet camo  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

on ebay??

heh...

I can get Russian camo from a guy who lives here and frequently goes to Russia.

He even sells SVD Dragunov scopes. smile.gif

well, although i'm not an airsoft person, i bought a spring piston BB gun today for 25 bucks and is reliving my childhood. It looks like Sig P226, and fires ok. made by KWT(or KWC) in Taiwan. the size is almost like the real P226.

i already own real pistols, so not so fascinated with AS guns, but I can't fire real guns in my room, so this will do. wink.gif

There's just something special about toy guns. Probably that you can play with them. biggrin.gif

BB guns are pretty useful for household things. I took all the BBs out of my gun, give it one pump, then blast away spiders. It's pretty entertaining to seem them splat into the wall. good for clearing out their webs too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Mar. 09 2003,18:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well, although i'm not an airsoft person, i bought a spring piston BB gun today for 25 bucks and is reliving my childhood. It looks like Sig P226, and fires ok. made by KWT(or KWC) in Taiwan. the size is almost like the real P226.

i already own real pistols, so not so fascinated with AS guns, but I can't fire real guns in my room, so this will do. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Heh. Hope you don't confuse the real one with the toy if you're gonna shoot it indoors. wink.gifcrazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hellfish6 @ Mar. 10 2003,05:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Mar. 09 2003,18:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well, although i'm not an airsoft person, i bought a spring piston BB gun today for 25 bucks and is reliving my childhood. It looks like Sig P226, and fires ok. made by KWT(or KWC) in Taiwan. the size is almost like the real P226.

i already own real pistols, so not so fascinated with AS guns, but I can't fire real guns in my room, so this will do. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Heh. Hope you don't confuse the real one with the toy if you're gonna shoot it indoors. wink.gifcrazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

don't worry. real one has red barrel end so i know it is the real thing and will cause harm if fired. wink.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

seriously, the weight difference is so much that there is no chance of confusion, if i take precaution.