Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Airsoft & Paintball and those in between.

If I remember right they are gonna do the G36k version I mean Ready set not conversion. Tell me if Im wrong biggrin_o.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

Hmm, my parents are dead against me getting a BB gun  sad_o.gif

Luckily being 17 in a month or so, I will be able to buy one and get it sent to a friends house who will store it for me.

What do you people do with yours when you arent at clubs with them? I suppose I'll use it to shoot stuff in the garden, with 25m range it will be cool (as it's relatively cheap and looks great).

I wish they made MSG90s sad_o.gif

BTW: It's an M16A2, does anyone know any M203 additional kits (including the foregrip to the M16A2+M203 style?)

It doesnt have to be a working bb-type one, as long as it just looks like my favourite assualt rifle i'll be happy. smile_o.gif

Hmmm, is there any G36K airsoft out there? I cant seem to find any, except G36C

Nope, no official weapon, but about 1 or 2 conversion kits, they still suck though.

@Wilco: they do not suck. The community here in Texas has atleast 10 members who have applied the conversion kit and find it to be quite satisfactory.

@Jaguar:If you want a M203 launcher, working or not, it is going to cost you atleast $100 USD. Is your M16a2 going to be a springer, or is it an AEG. Also, who makes it?

There are two types of conversion kits actually are prone be broken even before they buyer opens the box.

It all depends on the maker.

U.S. Code Title 15 chapter 76, sec. 5001 - "no state shall prohibit the sale (other than proohibiting the sale to minors) of traditional B-B, paintball, or pellet-firing air guns that expel a projectile through the force of air pressure."

<span id='ME'><center>Sgt. Milkman is retarded!</center></span>

You were right wilco, they are crap, I must of heard wrong somewhere along the line. The guy I know who is making one is using Real G-36 parts. crazy_o.gif

<span id='ME'><center>Sgt. Milkman is retarded!</center></span>

You were right wilco, they are crap, I must of heard wrong somewhere along the line. The guy I know who is making one is using Real G-36 parts. crazy_o.gif

...crap, you guys in the US buy real gunparts for Airsofts? O_o

We're still lucky that we can buy AIRSOFT parts...

*nod*

<span id='ME'><center>Tex [uSMC ]Schokohase Sgt. Milkman  is retarded!</center></span>

...crap, you guys in the US buy real gunparts for Airsofts? O_o

We're still lucky that we can buy AIRSOFT parts...

*nod*

Well, it's Texas, to be specific.  smile_o.gif

Hmm, my parents are dead against me getting a BB gun sad_o.gif

Luckily being 17 in a month or so, I will be able to buy one and get it sent to a friends house who will store it for me.

What do you people do with yours when you arent at clubs with them? I suppose I'll use it to shoot stuff in the garden, with 25m range it will be cool (as it's relatively cheap and looks great).

BTW: It's an M16A2, does anyone know any M203 additional kits (including the foregrip to the M16A2+M203 style?)

It doesnt have to be a working bb-type one, as long as it just looks like my favourite assualt rifle i'll be happy. smile_o.gif

Shoot in the garden crazy_o.gif Within 2 minutes you will have Armed Response Units all over your property crazy_o.gif

Mate, please do EVERYONE a favour and read up on airsoft law in the UK.

Small heads up for you - your weapon may leave your house only in a gun bag/case. It may only leave your house to be transported to an airsoft site. It may only leave your gun bag/case at the airsoft site. Under no circumstance should you take out your weapon in transit, and under no circumstance at all should you aim/shoot at people/animals whilst on transit. You would be violating the law!

Christ, before you go off ruining the sport, look on google.co.uk (UK search) for airsoft, join the airsoft forums and look around there, some good advice to be had. At the very least you should call the operator of your closest site and ask them for advice and the law.

You can fire an airgun in your garden in the UK. As long as the pellet does'nt leave your gardens boundry it's OK...

Quote[/b] ]your weapon may leave your house only in a gun bag/case
Don't you mean property instead of 'house'? Garden included...

You only need to have it in a bag when you are on public property, (and it also has to be unloaded while in transit). If you are on private land(including your own garden, however small!) like a field/farm you don't need one...

You can fire an airgun in your garden in the UK. As long as the pellet does'nt leave your gardens boundry it's OK...

You only need to have it in a bag when you are on public property, (and it also has to be unloaded while in transit). If you are on private land(including your own garden, however small!) like a field/farm you don't need one...

Ok, so you live happily somewhere in suburbia, UK. You go with your airsoft rifle into your garden.

The overweight mother from next door starts doing her bedroom. Incidentally she looks outside her window and sees the neighbour kid playing with what looks like a real gun. They look exactly like that in the movies, don't they? Lets call the coppers....

This happens all the time.

Ok, so you live happily somewhere in suburbia, UK. You go with your airsoft rifle into your garden.

The overweight mother from next door starts doing her bedroom. Incidentally she looks outside her window and sees the neighbour kid playing with what looks like a real gun. They look exactly like that in the movies, don't they? Lets call the coppers....

This happens all the time.

What is it with you brits? tounge_o.gif

My brother has carried plenty of real-looking (metal parts, heavy) airsoft guns without red caps in public places and no problems so far, even though he is not even 16 yet. smile_o.gif

You still can have a PSG1.

large_Psg1.jpg

Or a G3 SG1.

large_G3SG1.jpg

or you can have a custom MSG90 which will cost you some more money.

scroll down

(check link for custom G36k and L85A1 if you're interrested) wink_o.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

Ohhh man...  crazy_o.gif

But not foir under Å100

Ex-Ronin, I passed the ACF weapon's handling tests easily, I'm as responsible as anyone (I even want a career in the police..maybe even the armed police)

I know it's legal to shoot whatever weapon in your backgarden, and I have a huge garden with good cover. Plus I'm quite open about my Air rifle and my neighbours are OK with it. Anyway, just incase people have problems with it, that's what a 10x10 cammo net i have is for  tounge_o.gif

If i made a model which looked 100% real for a school project I can't see how a BBgun no one will see is going to hurt anyone. I'm not going to do anything illegal with it.

The one i want is:

"HFC made. 1:1 scale, black plastic construction with grey body. Fires 6mm bbs 0.11g lightweight or 0.2g medium weight. Magazine capacity approx 18 shots. Spring operated, single shot. Safety catch. Length 982mm, height 280mm, weight 1850g. Power output not measured but appears to be 0.4 - 0.5 joules .Estimated range 20-25 metres.- good performance. Cocked by pull back toggle behing carry handle/sight. A good economy model of the M16."

You guys, common sense should tell you that you shouldn't be seen in public with your airsoft gun. All it takes is one worried neighbor or overly curious kid who tells his mom that someone is outside playing with a gun to get the police knocking on your door. Airsofts look very real - that is half their appeal. And, if you're like me, you probably don't have the orange flash suppressor on.

And not only will you have the police showing up if someone sees you outside with your gun, but it is a very real possibility that Airsoft will become an issue in your community in the future. All it takes is a handful of people in your community leadership to see that they have nothing to lose by outlawing Airsoft in your area, and much peace of mind to gain.

Hell, if I saw one of my neighbors out on his lawn playing around with an M-4, I'd probably call the cops too! And in America these days, you can bet that someone seeing you with your gun is immediately going to think "Terrorist" whether you look like one or not.

You MUST treat your airsoft as you would a real gun. It does not belong in public view unless you're at a field.

Well siad hellfish. airsoft is becoming a problem in britain too i play it regularly in our local site. Funny as hell the other day some little pikey came up to me trying to intimidate me with a BB gun. i just took it out of his hand took it home and threw it in the bin. If you see anyone intimidating people with BB guns thats what you should do in my view. confiscate the guns from those people too immature too use them sensibly then they wont drag us down with them and end up banning the sport

Guest DKM-jaguar
Quote[/b] ]I passed the ACF weapon's handling tests easily, I'm as responsible as anyone (I even want a career in the police..maybe even the armed police)

I know it's legal to shoot whatever weapon in your backgarden

Sounds like the kind of person who takes thier gun

A) into the street

B) points it at people

i dont think so..

The Army Cadets don't hand these certificates out you know.

Pointing a BBgun at someone is illegal. You dont throw their gun away, you pull it out of their hand, say "if you want it back, follow me" and walk towards the nearest policestation. They'll follow.  If they dont, just break it in half and give them the pieces to cry over. They can't comlain as it was thier fault and what they were doing was illegal anyway. 

If someone does call the cops for playing around with your BB gun (classed as a toy in UK law) then it's their problem as you aren't doing anything wrong.

You people are making me have second thoughts even though i would never treat it like it was anything but a real gun.  rock.gif

thing is that BBguns are almost exactly like the real stuff...

that is why its illegal in many countries, because you can threaten with it.

Point a BBgun at a cop and he/she will shoot at YOU! and you will be very able to rob a bank with a plastic springer gun.

Note:

I am not against people having BBguns, because I find it would not kill and barely cause any harm. I was just pointing out why it is banned in some countries.

I myself am pro better laws concerning BBguns instead of mindless banning.

I have a different look on this subject. I think it is called "Chlorinating the Gene pool." If they want to point thier gun at a cop, go for it, if they are so stupid as to do such a foolish act, then let them recieve the concequenses. This would usually work, except some ultra-left wing psycho will use this case to ban all replica weapons in [insert nation here]. Thats why I must applaude your actions Snypa. The police probly would have done jack shit, so you disarmed the degenrate of his bb gun just as I would have.