Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Airsoft & Paintball and those in between.

Jag, please don't. Chances are it will either explode in your face or that you get caught with it. Can you imagine the headlines if you were caught with a self-made BB gun? Airsoft has enough problems as it is in England, it doesn't need home made guns scandals on top. Please reconsider.

Milkman, 400 fps for AEGs wow_o.gif England has a legal limit of about 350 fps or thereabouts (the equivalent of 1J/s anyway) and most sites have restrictions of a maximum of 320 fps. Single shot snipers may have 500 fps. The site I went to required full face protection at all times when in the playing area, whilst the weapon should not be loaded in the safe zone. Headshots were not allowed and under 16s were not allowed on site.

400 fps is nothing dangerous. If you shoot someone 5 meters away it can be bad, but thats why there are minimal distance rules, and the almighty Surrender Kill. I got one yesterday in a Skirmish at the same place that the operation was. I flanked the enemy, and let them walk forward enough. Then I snuck up on him and said, "Jay, freeze." If people follow the distance rules noone gets hurt. Noone has ever been sevrly injured here ever. I could say over 100 games with atleast 400 different people have played here, and no severe injures have ever happened. Close combat fights, like in an arena must either use stock weapons wih a 320 fps limit. Goggles are always required no matter what you are doing.

Guest DKM-jaguar

I understand your concerns...I probably wouldn't have got round to making it anyway smile_o.gif

BTW: do you think that an air suspension compressor off a Rangerover (weighing around 3 tonnes) will have a bit too much pressure for a BB gun? It is capable of blowing up car tires (when they are on the car), and pushing half the weight of the RangeRover in the air     biggrin_o.gif

I'm not even thinking of making it into one, just trying to work out the range it could give a BB smile_o.gif

a new airsoft shop opened in Europe..

Airsoftfreaks

The shop is in Belgium..

Their collection is not very big atm, but it will grow because they just started.

From what i read, the prices are very reasonable.

Posted by Ex-Ronin

Quote[/b] ]Milkman, 400 fps for AEGs :o

Wussy

tounge_o.giftounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

Wow, never knew so much people like airsoft and operation flashpoint.

I myself own a Tokyo Marui Mp5a4 Hg(Highgrade version) and a KWA Glock 26c. Tried paintball, didn't like it, its too expensive for me so I went back to playing airsoft. I love the feeling of being in a milism type game.

You know Wilco, now that I think about it, almost everyone I know who plays airsoft around here also plays flashpoint. Interesting connection? Considering almost noone I know has ever heard of Flashpoint.

Oh yeah Tokyo Mauri also released the G3SAS;

03.jpg

And for you AK lovers (Like me)

AKMS_Carbine_Kit_0.jpg

Intriguing rock.gif

Its all apart of that BIS scam I was talking about. The BIS guys love airsot (Go to their fun page). I tell you damnit!!

Oh well, airsoft kicks paintballs ass anyday.

Woh! I played Airsoft the last three Years, unfortunatly I haven't played since February, no tiiiiiiimeeeeee! but my Equipment ist still ready to fight. I love it, It's a nice, little Community here in Switzerland. I have got a Spas12 Shotgun(Tokyo marui), a Stgw 77(Tokyo marui) and a Western Arms Beretta 92fs. And a kevlar helmet biggrin_o.gif

my last game, first of this Saison.

Quote[/b] ]by Sgt.milkman

@Koolkid: Get the Sun Project M203 Grenade Launcher, it fires 130(?) bbs is one spray. The Tokyo Mauri ones are pretty poor.

Who needs a grenade launcher when he has got something like this?

It looks great, but I hear that its bark is bigger than its bite. The warhead doesnt detach and fly which would kickass but I am sure that it would have to abide by the 400 fps limit then. biggrin_o.gif

Do you know how it exactly works? I heard it just sprays bbs out of the cone...

It looks great, but I hear that its bark is bigger than its bite. The warhead doesnt detach and fly which would kickass but I am sure that it would have to abide by the 400 fps limit then. biggrin_o.gif

Do you know how it exactly works? I heard it just sprays bbs out of the cone...

nah, I'm interested how it works too, but, better as the old 'LAW' which was available a time ago... it shot a colored styropor rocket... who needs that?!

That AKMS is sexy! tounge_o.gif

But I'd take it without that hole grip. Get yourself some Soviet KLMK camo and be a spetznas. wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

The RPG works as a shotgun.

"Suitable all 40mm cartridge" it says on the above link. In other words, it uses any 40mm grenadelauncher shell.

You have to detatch the warhead before firing.

Or so I've heard at least.

en France?

nah, don't think so, we've played sometimes in France, nothing illegal as far as i know.

en France?

nah, don't think so, we've played sometimes in France, nothing illegal as far as i know.

a friend of mine bought a springer BBgun in France.. KWC Colt Government Tactical if i remember.]

So I can say as well that BBgun replica's are legal in France.

airsoft guns are legal here if you're above 18

the frenchman lives in Canada

I have a G36C - I love it. Much better than my AK47S, which has chronic problems with the folding stock. sad_o.gif

I heard about the stock, I thought you could remove it and add a full stock, some modification is required if you want to move the battery holding area, that way you can have a larger battery.

By the way, anyone post at www.airsoftretreat.com/forums by any chance?

It may be that its worn out, and maybe it won't stick when either put into folded or extended mode. Dunno.

It's very loose - one of the screws holding the stock onto the main body never seems to be able to work, so the rifle wobbles a lot when i aim. It's pretty annoying, and I've come pretty close to super glueing it a few times. I've taken the gun apart several times, but I still can't seem to get that bloody screw working right.

One of the springs seems to come off alot of my friends. I am not sure if it is a quality control issue or not, but it seems the AK-47S has a very undependable stock. My friend took his off because its caused so much trouble, now it looks ghetto, but thats the point I think. tounge_o.gif