Sign in to follow this  
Hit_Sqd_Maximus

1.90 bug list

1: When you are driving a tank as commander and have ur AI jump out when the tank is moving full speed they dont get hurt.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ Nov. 22 2002,05:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1: When you are driving a tank as commander and have ur AI jump out when the tank is moving full speed they dont get hurt.<span id='postcolor'>

could you reproduce it?

i tested on desert island. first went in a s M1A1 commander, had 2 AIs ride anywhere, then switched to driver position. drove as fast as i could, ordered one AI to enject, and he died immediately.

There are still strange things going on with vehicle lights at night.

If you are in a Hind and the lights are off, as soon as you get out, they turn on. With a UAZ, it is the other way around -- if they are on when you get out, they turn off.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Nov. 22 2002,06:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ Nov. 22 2002,05:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1: When you are driving a tank as commander and have ur AI jump out when the tank is moving full speed they dont get hurt.<span id='postcolor'>

could you reproduce it?

i tested on desert island. first went in a s M1A1 commander, had 2 AIs ride anywhere, then switched to driver position. drove as fast as i could, ordered one AI to enject, and he died immediately.<span id='postcolor'>

dont switch to driver , just say "Forward" "Fast"

then (whoever is driving) , action menu, Eject

Seems like a few of the plane addons that I have cant get off the ground very well now.

sad.gif

In the cutscenes in the Cold War Crisis campaign with Angelina and Guba they are not visible! Only the interior of the rooms and some camera movement, but no Angelina or Guba confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Nov. 22 2002,09:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In the cutscenes in the Cold War Crisis campaign with  Angelina and Guba they are not visible! Only the interior of the rooms and some camera movement, but no Angelina or Guba  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Old bug. Search The FAQ for "invisible angelina". biggrin.gif

wow.gif It's a bug that if you are on a hill on night and lights is spotting you, you can see the shadow all down the hill and far away....(the bug have been in the game for a long time).

And they have som issues on the graphic animation side. You still can in some case walk through buildings/walls.

And a request! (don't know if the admin alow a request here but any way)

In an uppcomming patch can we see the squad jump of an (transport) helicopter fast and in the air? Like they do on the movie We where soldiers. They need to get down on the ground fast and the hellicopter need to get out of there fast. So the hellicopter did'nt land it was flying about 0.5 (Swedish) meters, and the squad jump of very fast. In the operation flashpoint the squad takes time to get of and install them self and u can't give the command to get of the helicopter then is still in the air with out they geting hurt or kill or they don't respand at you command. confused.gif

I'm still sorry for my bad English. confused.gif

Yeah, but we can always have faith on the programers. Can't we? wink.gif

And I just remember another bug.

It's very uggly animation when u die.

If u take do someting like pick up an handgranade and u get shot when u doint it. u pick the handgranade up and do things and then fall down and die.... It's not just handgranade. It also in the latter. When u get up on the latter you take the weapen on you back and climb when u get shoot when u climb, in some case the player go back on the ground, take the weapen in the hand. And THEN die. Verys ugly.......

Sorry for my f**** bad English! sad.gif

I just wanted to know if the picture of the 9K32-Streyla-anti-air-rocket is still missing.... please tell me...anyone....

(I can't install the patch at this time and I won't when this "known for years" bug has'nt been fixed.)

Krondike, it`s good never to loose the faith! smile.gif

I also don`t like that animation problem. Would be better if OFP would switch directly to a death animation when you are hit with deadly consequences.

But a funny thing, almost a bug, too. When I played TDM MP a few days ago on 1.85 I encountered a strange thing. I ran into an enemy who started shooting at me at once. I took a few hits but at the same time went prone. That gave me the time to fire at him myself, just before I died!! tounge.gif

He was so upset, because he had hit me in the head with the first shot, but I was able to kill him, too tounge.gifbiggrin.gif LOL

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Nov. 22 2002,12:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But a funny thing, almost a bug, too. When I played TDM MP a few days ago on 1.85 I encountered a strange thing. I ran into an enemy who started shooting at me at once. I took a few hits but at the same time went prone. That gave me the time to fire at him myself, just before I died!!<span id='postcolor'>

That sounds more like lag than a bug.

I have a way better request ^_^

How about giving us the option to change deffinitions of vehicles in real time..

So, an APC with aquatic abilities which allows it to drive in water as fast as on land.. or a harrier which can hover up and then fly like a plane..

and also, Allow us to use custom animations while in motion..

bomb bay doors.. or even futuristic addon's need this.

for that matter deffining and adding our own animations would be swell too.. OOH.. also.. allowing us to bind new actions to keys... like when we can make our own animations we can define a key to jump.. or even back flip if people wanted to ^_^

would be kick ass for a matrix mod..

I thought this should be a list of bugs introduced in version 1.90, so far we got 2 pages of bullshit...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InqWiper @ Nov. 22 2002,12:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought this should be a list of bugs introduced in version 1.90, so far we got 2 pages of bullshit...<span id='postcolor'>

Yup, this seems more like a bullshit-thread, but I'll give it one more chance of getting back to the topic before I kill it notify.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But a funny thing, almost a bug, too. When I played TDM MP a few days ago on 1.85 I encountered a strange thing. I ran into an enemy who started shooting at me at once. I took a few hits but at the same time went prone. That gave me the time to fire at him myself, just before I died!!<span id='postcolor'>

Okaj....one bug that have been displayed is...if U shoot on a person many times at the same point...the f*** person don't die.... they get hurt...and they can take many boolits... like 5-6...... maybe something like that U have run into... I don't know... wink.gif

wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow @ Nov. 22 2002,13wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InqWiper @ Nov. 22 2002,12:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought this should be a list of bugs introduced in version 1.90, so far we got 2 pages of bullshit...<span id='postcolor'>

Yup, this seems more like a bullshit-thread, but I'll give it one more chance of getting back to the topic before I kill it <!--emo&notify.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Okaj...I just wanna say the somthing!

We list bugs that we have run into... is'nt that this topics is all about?

Or I'm wrong?

We are listing things that we like and dislike, things that could be changed in the next version.

We are just helping U guys who is programing and behind the great game. To do the game even greater and more realistic!

Have I right or wrong?

withstupid.gif

Don't drive this thread off topic by posting preferable likings, feature-requests and such. The topic-name says it all smile.gif

If it ain't reproduceable, then it usually ain't a bug either wink.gif

bug:

Get in BMP with your teammate(not AI) as commander and driver,then turn out.Commander can see driver's head,but driver cannot see commander's head.

There's still no pic of the 9K32-streyla missile?

Bravo! Done very well! Superb!

I will never buy any buggy Bohemia-Interactive / Codemasters products again, I'm tired of finding bug after bug....

...and I'm tired of seeing the same sh*** bugs again and again...

...and I'm tired of installing patch after patch....

And if you're searching for more bugs, BIS, then go on and search for yourself!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([GNC]Nekkekami @ Nov. 22 2002,13:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There's still no pic of the 9K32-streyla missile?

Bravo! Done very well! Superb!

I will never buy any buggy Bohemia-Interactive / Codemasters products again, I'm tired of finding bug after bug....

...and I'm tired of seeing the same sh*** bugs again and again...

...and I'm tired of installing patch after patch....

And if you're searching for more bugs, BIS, then go on and search for yourself!<span id='postcolor'>

LOL

plz calm down, it is peanuts, you lose the view for the really important things