Been working on a Milsim and I'm loving the mod! Talking to Six about the mod daily is awesome just hours of just history talk and code.

UYP4TPo.jpguPDgkyd.jpgBn9TgEN.jpg...

• Like 11

New mod v0.1-alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey six_ten, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!
Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.
To learn more, follow this guide.

New mod v0.1-alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey six_ten, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!
Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.
To learn more, follow this guide.

Check out the improvements to the sloops -- get the ART_Sailing.pbo update in the initial post in this thread.   More updates coming soon, including a completely reworked detailed brown bess, terrain updates and more.

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Lindsey Michaelson of the Amazon said:

what about adding 1778 style women, it would be awesome for story lines & for us women that play.
PIC 1
PIC 2

PIC 3

PIC 4 (it was too big lol)

With the women animations HorribleGoat and Zeelex´s women heads, this may be feasible... just don´t count on BI for this =)

HG project seems to opensource the converted animations so other mods can create uniforms and such... This mod would enhance a lot with it (not a request, just a wink wink ;)

Cheers

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lindsey Michaelson of the Amazon said:

what about adding 1778 style women, it would be awesome for story lines & for us women that play.

I think that's a very good idea.  If you can post some links to good base models and animations here, I have good reference for clothing and will add this to my to-do list.

19 hours ago, six_ten said:

I think that's a very good idea.  If you can post some links to good base models and animations here, I have good reference for clothing and will add this to my to-do list.

i don't know of any models for women of that time but i know corporal_lib[br] talked about that other mod that i know will have animations. you may be able to talk to HorribleGoat he may be able to help.. if you want me to help with reference s or colour schemes women of the time would have.. just Msg me anytime.

HorribleGoat is making the base models for community use, complete with a set of animations. Zeelex is making a proper female body for this mod, as well. If you want women, you should cooperate with them, as this project is in a very advanced state.

On 8/22/2017 at 2:26 PM, Lindsey Michaelson of the Amazon said:

Now, that looks like "Molly Pitcher" at Monmouth.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molly_Pitcher. But you still know that women were no regulars in neither the continental nor colonial armies.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:41 AM, lsk323941 said:

Are you still working on it?

Yes.  I'd like to find a server running it to test some of the new stuff.

Hey there, my unit is looking for a musket to be brought into use for a few fun ops/easter eggs, just curious how much you've progressed and the kind of compatibility your mod has. Thanks in advance, great work by the looks of things

Hey ;D can you please upload the mod someday on steam? Me and my squad we're playing custom MP missions so it'll work 1000 times better on compatibility if you'd make a steam-based version! Thank you so much and keep going!

Just watched this -- funny stuff --   

• Like 1