Sign in to follow this  
jafergon

New ingame ship screenshots

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Oct. 05 2002,02:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Finally some decent target for Mirage!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Good idea biggrin.gif

wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Oct. 05 2002,02wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Finally some decent target for Mirage!   tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Who will the first one be in sinking the ship?First it was the bridge in Nogova....  which will be the next objective? Could it be a ship like this?  wink.gif

Now seriously, I cannot wait more to have that beauty in my screen.  smile.gif

-----------------

żQuién será el primero en hundir el barco? Primero fue el puente en Nogova.... żcual será el próximo objetivo? żPodría ser un barco como éste?  

Ahora en serio, no puedo esperar más para tener esa belleza en mi pantalla.

Saludetes

The LSD could just run it over. biggrin.gif

Dear InkWiper. I know what you were thinking about but the ship denomination is LSD (Landing Ship Dock) tounge.gif

You can get more info about that excellent ship class here

LSD-41 Whidbey Island class

So you just have discovered that LSD can be "something else" smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kenny87 @ Oct. 05 2002,19:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ITS THE WEEKEND! ITS THE WEEKEND!<span id='postcolor'>

yes it be the weekend but they didn't say which weekend they would release it (hopefully this one)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hopefuly It will be ready before next weekend <span id='postcolor'>

christ there killen me with the wait, and the pic above, it does have a striking resemblance.....cant wait no go insane kill...kill for addon make them pay for great screen shots and great skins but not addon kill mad.gif BTW can you work harder i can wait about this much Normal human:|----|

me:||

heh make me go insane... biggrin.gif

Emmm, i think the M113 is an M113.

Where in hell would you "turn in" to anyways... tounge.gif

OOOh I want it

When I re-do Sainte Marie Hill this will feature but what about the 4 LCAC that go with it?

LCAC

They carry enough to do the Sainte Marie Hill perfect and two chinooks with support from a couple of black hawks and four cobras off another LSD 41

OOH Cant wait!

Excited walker

Since this is a Naval Vessel, will there be sailors in Dungarees and Dress Whites (Invasion's in May. That's Whites season)? I think several should be included, and a few sailors be automatically on the ship. One officer, a petty officer, and a seaman should be on qaurterdeck at all times. There should be men in watch-standing positions wearing dungarees or dress whites, depending on the area of the ship. And of course, regular duty stations should have sailors in dungarees or some other similar work uniform.

Wow I can't Wait to play with it...I already have a mission made up in my head. Great Job...Really Nice. But can we have a beta version because I can't stand it anymore...Must Have Now !!! biggrin.gif Must... sad.gif....Getting weak !

Hello there,

Many people is asking me when is the ship going to be available. So I´m going to announce the definitive release date...

We are going to release this add on next Saturday. I know I said that it should be out this weekend, but we need a few additional days for beta testing. Sorry for the delay.

The model is now 100% complete and we are working on the config.cpp file. BTW, the ship´s name is U.S.S. Ashland, LSD 48.

ashland1.jpg

ashland2.jpg

ashland3.jpg

few questions

1. can you climb up to the top of the tower:)?

2. can you walk around the inside of the moving version of the ship?

3. could you please use a better coke machine in the mess hall:) joking it looks great jafergon!