As I said I was working on it like 2 years ago, forgot about this, formated PC and lost all data rip :P I've posted it because we've used same sounds for detection.

I did notice that too :p, there aren't a whole lot of vanilla sounds that make sense for a detector, :).

What is this f*cking Lord of Rings now, lol .

HAHAHAHAHHA..was trying to move some compassion in riten.... :D  :D  :D  :D

OP updated with currently implemented features to WIP, future WIP, future features, and things I'll never be able to do :D.

• Like 1

I used setobjecttextureglobal, on OPFOR fatigue, with Cunico's gas mask and black shemag..... just for the fun of it.

I bet if I learn how to retexture uniform I can come pretty close to Riten units.... :P  :P  :P

I used setobjecttextureglobal, on OPFOR fatigue, with Cunico's gas mask and black shemag..... just for the fun of it.

I bet if I learn how to retexture uniform I can come pretty close to Riten units.... :P  :P  :P

Yea if I had and/or could afford Photoshop, I would have learned at least some basics a long time ago. But since I also refuse to pirate it like most people do.....

Yea if I had and/or could afford Photoshop, I would have learned at least some basics a long time ago. But since I also refuse to pirate it like most people do.....

Couldn't afford it either..and hate to pirate it.. but as far as I know..Pshop is not the only image editing software out there..there are other free that you can use, to a certain extent. (GIMP) At list for basic-basic-basic retexture. I'll dig in on this and see what I can come up with....

Those riten unit really inspired me.... ;)  

ps:..config then...that's another story. That's a NO NO for me...

Man, setObjectTexture could be truly powerfull - if it didn't cause issues with LoDs and foggy weather. :/

• Like 1

ps:..config then...that's another story. That's a NO NO for me...

I can work the configs if necessary, I just need the textures :p.

Man, setObjectTexture could be truly powerfull - if it didn't cause issues with LoDs and foggy weather. :/

Yea, it would be nice to have that work fully, completely script in new textures on the fly.

• Like 2

I can work the configs if necessary, I just need the textures :P.

I'm on it.... B)  B)

• Like 1

Gimp actually works fairly well once you get used to it...

• Like 2

I have a little bit knowledge on gimp and have made some retextures before. I can help about it

Both features done.  B)

Just make sure when you do this that the player is already loaded out (pre mission) with all required gear, or you have them start in a safe zone or else the players will have ~20secs before they die, lol.

awesome, ninja like speed! i'll give it a test soon.

just now i'm bug testing my textures using your redress script so... general thanks :)

I've made these 2

Xd6bqD.jpg

dXBLZn.jpg

There is a little problem between mask and shemagh, they go through eachother:

by6vMj.jpg

I can retexture the mask too but we have to ask cunico first, and I used someone's retexture config for uniforms.

• Like 3

using your redress script so... general thanks :)

That fucking thing still works, I haven't even looked at it in over a half-year or more. Glad to see it's still of use to people :D.

@Ltf, those uniforms are fucking awesome. I'm thinking for an overall thing, there needs to be white/black/yellow/red/orange/green suits, that covers all the flourecents and your standard white/black. But that's up to you :).

• Like 2

@Ltf, those uniforms are fucking awesome. I'm thinking for an overall thing, there needs to be white/black/yellow/red/orange/green suits, that covers all the flourecents and your standard white/black. But that's up to you :).

Does anyone have ideas about extra details? Even color tones are appreciated(send them with message, topic shouldn't be filled with them)

Should I change black gloves to blue or are they fine?

9XT7W4F.jpg

OcZh67u.jpg

vWtqibL.jpg

P407hRu.jpg

I think black is fine, blue would make me think they're some sort of over protected doctor, lol.

There is a little problem between mask and shemagh, they go through eachother:

I can retexture the mask too but we have to ask cunico first, and I used someone's retexture config for uniforms.

Yes, I run into that as well..that's why Riten went with white gas mask..it blend with white shemag, like the black do.... or can it be fixed with config?

Yes, I run into that as well..that's why Riten went with white gas mask..it blend with white shemag, like the black do.... or can it be fixed with config?

Thats not possible. You must make differences on model for it. I hope someone make a hazmat suit model for this mod

Now, what is really missing to put the cherry on top of the cake (sorry, couldn't resist....I'm a chef :P​) is  an oxygen tank as backpack...Hazmat_DEA.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, been busy and been taking a step back away from this for the past couple days. Hopefully will push some new stuff the next week or so....

• Like 2

Take your time man..after all is not a job..even if sometime it take more time than a RL ones..lol.

Just one suggestion (if that wasn't already suggested) - would it be possible to have the falloff of the contamination level be switchable from linear to exponential? That way one could do, for example, a strong radioactive point sources without making the entire area a killzone