Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Guess the airplane!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Nov. 05 2002,22:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">my little sister's nose ?? j/K tounge.gif

a10 front view<span id='postcolor'>

Easy, wasn;t it wink.gif

What about this:

abstract2.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Nov. 05 2002,22:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mig 23<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ Nov. 05 2002,01:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OK since no one got this one yet (as far as i can see)

It is a Hampden bomber smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Awright, try this:

mystery3.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 04 2002,18:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wardog @ Nov. 05 2002,16:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It may have been easy before it became a "unique fixer upper opportunity," but I I'm going to take a real long shot and say the remains of a P47D<span id='postcolor'>

You've been peeking at the pic's web site, haven't you, you naughty boy! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Did Not!mad.gif

There were only a couple of really big radial engined fighters built. Not a Hellcat, or a Razorback Tbolt, maybe the Japanese one whose name escapes me, but the name escapes me, so a bubblepit Tbolt it is. tounge.gif

should be easy i think

1.DSC01201.JPG

2.DSC01196.JPG what flys next to the DC10?

3.DSC01176.JPG ive been standing next to that baby  tounge.gif

lol 1 looks like a duck

EDIT

3 is a lockheed martin/ boeing F-22 raptor

both wrong tounge.gif all the stuff on the photo have i seen in real i was on the same place as the guy made the pics wink.gif

ok for the first one ill take a better pic

@Ronin but again for 1 and 3 wrong answer

@tex the first one is wrong aswer second one F16 are good answer but the tanker is a DC10 dutch airforce

the info board in front of the plane said a F35 JSF for 3

1 is wrong answer still

yeah but the other pic was harder to find out i edited the post it became a better photo smile.gif

does it have 3 vertical small dunno hwo to to call but wings on the tailwing?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Nov. 05 2002,02:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How about this:

110520024281729.jpg

smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Douglas DC4.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wardog @ Nov. 05 2002,23:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Nov. 05 2002,02:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How about this:

110520024281729.jpg

smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Douglas DC4.<span id='postcolor'>

No, and it doesn't have any vertical thingys either smile.gif

its this one ronin?

panorama.jpg

Lockheed Constellation

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Nov. 05 2002,02:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fairly easy one this:

Pwane.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

P3 Orion.

Jamesia

its a P-3CII Orion?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Nov. 05 2002,23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its this one ronin?

Lockheed Constellation<span id='postcolor'>

Nope smile.gif

Give-away tip: It was the prototype that tested out the gunship idea smile.gif