Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Guess the airplane!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Nov. 05 2002,22:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jamesia

its a P-3CII Orion?<span id='postcolor'>

yeah biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Nov. 05 2002,02:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Nov. 05 2002,23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its this one ronin?

Lockheed Constellation<span id='postcolor'>

Nope smile.gif

Give-away tip: It was the prototype that tested out the gunship idea smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

DC3/C47s don't have a tricycle undercarriage. I think you'll find it is a DC4.

vixer dances thats 1 point tounge.gif

im preparing a good one for you guys hehe

Ronin that one it hard

Do you guys want me to tell you what it is?

Or do you want another few gos?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Nov. 05 2002,02:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its this one ronin?

panorama.jpg

Lockheed Constellation<span id='postcolor'>

This started life as a Constellation, but that paintwork looks military, and the nose has been extended for intrumentation.

Wasn't there an early AWACs called a Warning Star?

tell us that one is too hard

here is a other one

plane.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Nov. 05 2002,02:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you guys want me to tell you what it is?

Or do you want another few gos?<span id='postcolor'>

C'mon then, I'll bite. What is it?

it flys as you can see tounge.gif , or you just dont know what it is J/K

That's me told.

I thought the Spookys were all based on the C47. I guess I don't know everything.

Wow, Now I've got humilty too, I'm nearly perfect!

Ah smile.gif. I'm sure it was a Beriev. With a little searching I can find which one for sure.

*edit* got it, Be-40 Albatross

Damn, you are fast! biggrin.gif Right, Beriev Be-42 / A-40 Albatros, the biggest amphibian plane in the world.

tut tut, i was looking through antonov and tupolev just to see it was beriev. typical.

Ok, see if you guys can get these....these are all civil airliners I've flown on travelling across Cuba or from Cuba-Russia

110520026075665.jpg

2. 110520026064961.jpg

3. 110520026065183.jpg

4. 110520026065017.jpg

P.S. Bonus points to anyone who guessed which ones I didn't fly to Russia in tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ Nov. 06 2002,00:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1.An-2

2.An-26?

3.Il-62

4.Tu-154<span id='postcolor'>

1. Yep

2. Close

3. Yep

4. Yep

smile.gif

I mostly travelled in the Il-62. The one time I was in a Tu-154 in Russia, the plane got hit by lightning right before takeoff. That was scary!. They had us sitting on the runway for at least an hour or two while they checked everything before taking off.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Nov. 06 2002,05:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">P.S. Bonus points to anyone who guessed which ones I didn't fly to Russia in tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I bet its the AN-2.

But you never know, it does say "aerotaxi" on it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Nov. 06 2002,00:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Nov. 06 2002,05:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">P.S. Bonus points to anyone who guessed which ones I didn't fly to Russia in tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I bet its the AN-2.

But you never know, it does say "aerotaxi" on it.<span id='postcolor'>

lol that and the other prop plane tounge.gif.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Nov. 06 2002,05:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol that and the other prop plane tounge.gif.<span id='postcolor'>

TURBOprop. biggrin.gif

LOL *nitpicks*

Sorry, I'm a bit of an airhead.

hahahadonttrytocheat.jpg

This is the type of plane that I fly. I think I fly an older model though.

I know its a Piper, I'm gonna guess Piper Archer

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ Nov. 06 2002,00:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">An-24<span id='postcolor'>

Yep

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">TURBOprop.

LOL *nitpicks*

<span id='postcolor'>

Of course. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ Nov. 06 2002,05:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know its a Piper, I'm gonna guess Piper Archer<span id='postcolor'>

You're really close, but it's not the Archer.

Close though.