You can execute the second code I posted, but you will have to reload the interface once more via entering and exiting remote control. No gurantee that it works though. SP is not really the environment Zeus was designed for. Same goes for Achilles.

Hello I was wondering if somebody can answer a few simple questions that I have. What is the difference between this and the Ares mod? Is the Ares still being updated or did this replace it.

I want to make sure if I install this mod and use it that the host  server is the only one who needs the mod installed. So if other players do not have it installed can they play the mission. For example mcc4 only the host needs it DL and not two players join in the mission ? Thank you 

14 hours ago, avibird 1 said:

Hello I was wondering if somebody can answer a few simple questions that I have. What is the difference between this and the Ares mod? Is the Ares still being updated or did this replace it.

I want to make sure if I install this mod and use it that the host  server is the only one who needs the mod installed. So if other players do not have it installed can they play the mission. For example mcc4 only the host needs it DL and not two players join in the mission ? Thank you 

oOKexOo is an awesome dude and he took it over from the original author (if I'm not mistaken) so that the community could have one of the most valuable tools for ZGM missions.  Achilles takes over where Ares left off, ie - you only need to run Achilles.

Only the ZGM needs to be running it, but you can also run it as a "required" mod.

It is a de facto successor, rather than an official one. We didn't take it over from the original author, but Achilles started as a modificiation of Ares.

• Like 3

Hey mate

i get this ..

I am using the last edition from github

On 7/29/2018 at 1:47 PM, loopdk said:

Hey mate

I am using the last edition from github

Out of curiosity, did you try switching the LZ and RP from Random to Alpha or Bravo? Not sure if it would make a difference, but would provide more data.

Edited by diehardfc
removed video tags

i will. wait out

this keeps happning to

cant replicaede it localy but only on dedicadet

@loopdk

What's up with that

Fixed Position (Accurate Line-intersect method) [...]

message that gets displayed?

It really looks like some script is repositioning stuff in a terrible way.

Edit: @diehardfc

Don't forget to remove video tags in quotes.

It was a 

SurfacePlacingFix script.

tnx mate.. everything is working now!

Can we get a module that loads vehicles in transport aircraft automatically?  Sometimes stuff happens,get short of time.Place module,add a plane,it gets filled with anything that can fit and drives. Thank you.

There is no need for a module.

Just drag the vehicle on top of the transport vehicle's icon.
Same goes for sling loading.

• Like 3

Hey Kex, any chance you can add the ready up animations to the animation module? :

Spoiler

107410_20180917160809_1.png

To everyone that is looking into the reason why Achilles doesn't work on servers right now.

After some digging around in the building of our addon, testing on our public and test servers, we concluded that Achilles isn't the culprit of the issue. As you might have experienced, other add-ons are also affected by this issue. Common messages that are displayed are "Session lost", "Connecting failed", etc.

After the 1.86 update, Bohemia introduced add-on signatures version 3, improvement to the current version 2 to combat cheating.

Bohemia did not release 1.86 with signature checking properly, therefore, Achilles and other modifications and in some instances, the base game is affected and the only temporary solution is to disable signature checking completely. It's highly recommended that you don't take this approach but if you have to, then minimize risk by password protecting your servers.

As Bohemia is working on a fix to their signature system, all we can do is wait for a hotfix from Bohemia.

Source:

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/220618-update-186-verify-signatures/?do=findComment&comment=3327272

• Thanks 2