LOW and  EXTREME  ALTITUDE  PARAJUMPS
by  Richard Von Quest

VERSION:  beta v0.6.0
UPDATED:  04 June 2021

DONATE:   Support Project

O1qlZP6.jpg

// INTRODUCTION:
This is the Stand-Alone Module of my HALO/PARA Infiltration System from my SpookWarCom Project. This Module will allow the player to setup transport and perform a combat parajump into any area of the map you desire. Both low-altitude parajumps, and high-altitude HALO jumps are supported. For the more extreme HALO jumps, special equipment is needed to survive the harsh and dangerous environment of the low-oxygen, sub-zero atmosphere.

I must stress this is a fictional project. Some creative liberties are taken for better gameplay and immersion. Do not expect a 1:1 simulation of a true military freefall operation. This is a GAME.

NOTE:  This is a complete overhaul and full re-write of the last versions. Numerous features and old options have been temporally removed to speed up this release. They will be added back in later.

"Feet First into Hell"

// EQUIPMENT:

• Dragonfly HALO ReBreather Rig System
  • HellJumper Altimeter NEXTGEN Watch
  • Thermal JumpSuit, H3 Helmet, O2 Bottle
  • Automatic Opening Device (AR3)
  • Electronic Auto Opening Device (ASTRA)
  • Backup Reserve Parachute
  • Sentinel Safety Reserve Trigger Device
  • 3D Models and more coming soon...

// FEATURES:

• Player select FlightPlan, JumpPoint, Cargo
  • Custom Audio, Effects, Lights, Atmosphere
  • Fog-of-War Human Flight Error, Drift, etc
  • SAMs, RADAR, and Flak Enemy Air Defenses
  • Hypothermia, Decompression Sickness, etc
  • Parachute Cut-Away (SHIFT+CTRL+L)
  • Travel Time, Cut Scene, Chute Failure, etc
  • Bury Gear to Hide it from the enemy
  • And many more under development...

// AIRCRAFT:

• XC-130 Hercules "Nightmare" (Black-Ops Edition)

iesHEgH.jpg

// NOTES:

This Forum Post glitched and I lost the details I typed up for this page - will re-type it later. Sorry!

// KEYBINDING:

Shift + D

// REQUIRED:
- CBA A3 - Community Base Addons

// DONATE:

x7loD5s.png

D7Bj1Mj.png
HALO/PARAJUMP PROJECT
Von Quest Industries

// LICENSE:

Bx6eSxo.png

Spoiler

ARMA PUBLIC LICENSE NO DERIVATIVES (APL-ND)

DO NOT CHANGE and UPLOAD ANYWHERE. You are free to modify for personal use ONLY. Please DO NOT UPLOAD ON ANY SERVERS, STEAM, etc. Please DO NOT contact me asking for permission to change, tweak, modify, alter, etc and use on Steam, or for your milsim group, friends, etc.

If you want to use any of my projects, then users MUST DOWNLOAD or SUBSCRIBE to this Project. If you like this project, then just download it as-is, fully intact, and use as a normal mod. Any and all requests will be ignored.

I'm offering two possible exceptions. 1.Mention the password: New England Clam Chowder. And cite a good strong case as to what you want, and be specific with your request. This proves to me you at least care enough to have READ this page. If you like this mod, please Click Subscribe. 2.The second way is to BRIBE ME. Click on any Donate/Support link and then PM me with the request(s). No guarantees! This is to only show support, and get my attention. The more donations, the faster I can update, and honor requests.

// CREDIT & THANKS:
*BIS - for an amazing (and frustrating) hobby!
*dr_strangepete - early stages and gear-saving
*cobra4v320 - early stages and gear-saving
*Mikero - Dev Tools; Utility
*Alwarren - Dev Tools (Blender)

*Sabre[DUST] - helping with the C-130

*killzone_kid - tutorials and info

• Like 9

Looks great, Looking forward to trying it :)

Thank the arma gods! today is a good day :P

• Like 1

AWESOME!  but how configure the AR3(ARR), ASTRA-M (EAAD), Sentinel MK2035,Those item work or NOT

IDEA! man, on MODULES  menu add the 130 option,C- 130 turbines on or off, more REAL! Awesome man :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Thanks guys!
So no bugs or issues then? I had zero errors in latest testing. *fingers crossed*

Hope all likes the new XC-130. I fucking love it. Will fix the wheels/brakes later.

@KENNETH03
Read the Docs (English?). To access your LEAP Main Menu [shift] [h]

Not everything is setup yet. To set the AR3, it's in the Menu when you
open it (as stated above), set the pressure setting you want (in docs).

The ASTRA is automatic. It arms when the plane de-pressurzes (HALO ONLY).

The Sentinel is also automatic. Just make sure all is in the required slot.

ALL EQUIPMENT MUST be in its assigned equipment SLOT (gps, compass, radio, etc).

@everyone
And don't forget to place the MA-2 POA Bottle is INSIDE the Re-breather Rig.

Nice one Master Chief, is the AI jumping with you issue sorted? or is this still MP/Solo jumping for now?

The A.I. support was suspended for this release. They will be added back in for the next update. And the new plane has Cargo Seating, so I should be able to even have them actually in the plane with you.

The A.I. support was suspended for this release. They will be added back in for the next update. And the new plane has Cargo Seating, so I should be able to even have them actually in the plane with you.

I will have your babies if you get this working!! :D

This isn't a dedicated server question just a multiplayer in general one.

Is the problem of players appearing in different planes still present?

*edit*

Also seems using the 'Altimeter On/Off' gave me a script error as well as accidentally equipping the P.O.A bottle in the NVG slot. Goggle overlay also seems to stay on even when rebreather and helmet are removed.

Yes. Sorry. But..... I found a temporary kinda solution. We had WAY better luck if the client PC set the Flight Plan and went first.

Had another really strange event on singleplayer.

Jumped out of the plane and noticed another plane static in the air off in the distance so way. Took some photo's for comparison.

kLspF5S.jpgpQ0iY3X.jpg

• Like 1

Wow. Really? That was SP? What the heck. Did you jump more than once?

Thanks for the heads-up if that's the case. Okay, I'm off to bed. I'll check in later...

Out.

I had an issue with the mask overlay not going away when I landed (I took everything off after I landed just to make sure). I was testing in Eden editor.

• Like 2

Does this version work on a dedicated server as a MP mission?

Wow. Really? That was SP? What the heck. Did you jump more than once?

Thanks for the heads-up if that's the case. Okay, I'm off to bed. I'll check in later...

Out.

Sorry for the late reply. No I only jumped once.

Thanks guys!

So no bugs or issues then? I had zero errors in latest testing. *fingers crossed*

...Even with out a chute.

Hmmm Using the Menu(key bound) I can cut my chute anytime*

I cant "fly"/ move until a certain height(8000ft+?).  Was hoping to move  when out at 33,000ft+

Wished the Plane actually was moving on the map.

When in the poor health state (like that affect, it should be the ACE drug effect) , it never ends. For persistent missions (days...) would you not recover? Some?

Would like to be able to sync real SAMs to the reported SAMs.

* with or with out a chute, over and over you can "cut chute".

Great mod, big fan of your stuff. (Incoming mission is most played, add to by Robalo)

kklwn_AS

*edit*

Also seems using the 'Altimeter On/Off' gave me a script error as well as accidentally equipping the P.O.A bottle in the NVG slot. Goggle overlay also seems to stay on even when rebreather and helmet are removed.

Doh! Thanks. Will look into it. Will fix for next upgrade.

I had an issue with the mask overlay not going away when I landed (I took everything off after I landed just to make sure). I was testing in Eden editor.

I see a couple of you had this.... Frick! We also had this issue once in testing. Was hoping it was a fluke. Damn it. *its always something*

Does this version work on a dedicated server as a MP mission?

No.

Hmmm Using the Menu(key bound) I can cut my chute anytime*

Thanks. Good catch. I'll fix for next release.

I cant "fly"/ move until a certain height(8000ft+?).  Was hoping to move  when out at 33,000ft+

Should be able to move out "track / fly" immediately. Forward momentum is slow. Try again.

Wished the Plane actually was moving on the map.

Game Engine limitation. I have a few experimental ideas, but not worth perusing at this time.

When in the poor health state (like that affect, it should be the ACE drug effect) , it never ends. For persistent missions (days...) would you not recover? Some?

I'll have to look into it maybe. Right now, I think it works great. And it does, indeed end. But all the Effects, and Timings are all random.

There are 4 Stages. Onset, Getting Sick, Duration, and Recovery. Each is random. You may be done with the mission even before you

start to feel ill. Or it could end up being sick for a few hours. Still WIP, and will likely be expanded upon.

Would like to be able to sync real SAMs to the reported SAMs.

Why? We only have small MANPADS in the game. And they are WAY too accurate.

I have some unfinished SAMs Modeled that are coming. If I ever get that far. I'm open to ideas.

* with or with out a chute, over and over you can "cut chute".

...on the board. Could have swore I looked into that already.

Great mod, big fan of your stuff. (Incoming mission is most played, add to by Robalo)

Thanks!!!!!!!

kklwn_AS

This is definitely not game breaking, but when I go into the VQI menu via SHIFT + H, I select the attach smoke and/or light on boot option and it says "unattachable" even when I have one in my inventory. Am I doing something wrong?

Negative. Just haven't updated those for this release. Will be fixed in the next. My apologies.

@everyone

And to fix the Helmet Overlay Bug (if you get it), and if you have access to the Debug Console,

try executing this if it happens:   222 cutText ["","PLAIN"];    Should clear that graphic layer. ;)

Hey Von Quest, I have a question. I use SSPCM in Singleplayer and I'm wondering if this works in Zeus.