.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

50 minutes ago, .kju said:

@KeyCatwhat is not available/what are you missing?

I only found the CUP stuff but couldn't find winter trees/bushes/fences/etc...  FoW also have their specific objects showing up in editor.

Maybe I'm just blind - LOL

1 hour ago, KeyCat said:

I only found the CUP stuff but couldn't find winter trees/bushes/fences/etc...  FoW also have their specific objects showing up in editor.

Maybe I'm just blind - LOL

Certainly, you seem to be, or you have not downloaded new updates for a while.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Yurichenco said:

Certainly, you seem to be, or you have not downloaded new updates for a while.

Will find my glasses and try again :f:

• Haha 1

@KeyCat are you taking of Eden, Zeus or 2d editor, or what exactly?

10 minutes ago, .kju said:

@KeyCat are you taking of Eden, Zeus or 2d editor, or what exactly?

I was using the editor in 2D mode when I looked for the objects.

1 hour ago, Riksen said:

Ostfront JG52:

FHVUSDU.png

f3BL94R.png

Where did you get the Bf-109?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Yurichenco said:

Hey, are you really going to add that rifle and could you also add the Gewehr 98? I know it does not fit in the time but it would be useful to recreate scenarios of the First World War

Use CSA38, they got the the G98 + variants with 20rnd trench magazine. although you'll be hard pressed to find good german uniforms with the least amount of HakenKreuz slapped on the torso and shoulder epaulets reigon. Also those are some awesome screenshots; is it a downloadable map or hand crafted in editior????

5 hours ago, Yurichenco said:

Where did you get the Bf-109?

This is actually from a screenshot from iL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad mixed with screenshots from Arma 3 with IFA3 Lite mod. Put both together in a blender and voila lol :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Riksen said:

This is actually from a screenshot from iL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad mixed with screenshots from Arma 3 with IFA3 Lite mod. Put both together in a blender and voila lol :)

Someone is genuinely going to lose sleep over this 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, .kju said:

https://i.imgur.com/l9Je1Mf.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FDYWW3s.jpg

So you may want to check again or verify your IFA3 install otherwise. :)

You are totally right! I was confusing the small icon to the right (very hard to see what they show) with FoW stuff.

Sorry for the noice!

Another thing....I found some of your other stuff by accident. Would be great to have those addons in the IFA3 pack as optional. I think lots of people miss them (like I did).

Keep up your awesome work!

Greetings, i love this mod, especially  maps especially Merdet river. Good balance of objects and realistic landscape, unfortunately AI cant cross the bridge. I would like some more WW2 objects, to make the scenes more realistic for missions, especially like dead bodies objects from different factions, don't ask me why such weird request) Plus soviet army have  quiet clean uniform,feels like they are came from parade, no offence but it looks a bit unrealistic. i hope in future there could be more city/town maps like France, Holland and Russia. 

• Like 3

On 25.04.2018 at 12:37 AM, El Tyranos said:

but please understand that we try to expand evenly between factions

The faction of the Red Army does not seem to concern it?

I read about a pair of trunks with a telogreika uniform. I do not think that this will create parity with other factions. I have great respect for what you are doing, but if honestly a bit of rationing of the content of the Red Army content. In any case, good luck with your amazing fashion.

• Like 1

@Europeec More details will be announced when work on new Soviet assets is getting full attention.

That aside we are always looking for motivated artists from Russian community (or otherwise).

We put strong emphasis on copyright, licenses, permissions - so using assets from other games is not an option for us.

• Like 2

On 16/5/2018 at 7:13 PM, Digger James said:

Use CSA38, they got the the G98 + variants with 20rnd trench magazine. although you'll be hard pressed to find good german uniforms with the least amount of HakenKreuz slapped on the torso and shoulder epaulets reigon. Also those are some awesome screenshots; is it a downloadable map or hand crafted in editior????

Yes, I'm using CSA38 right now to get it, but I'd like to have it summarized in the IFA3 if possible, in terms of uniforms, I'm using GEIST giving the Germans uniforms from Sweden and the English uniforms from Poland.
It is not a colleague map, just a little research and detailed work on the 3D Eden. I am still finishing the trenches (a total of 3 lines of interconnected trenches) about 500 meters long. If it interests you, when I finish them I can provide you with the set of objects together with the necessary addons.

• Like 1

On 14/05/2018 at 3:54 PM, Yurichenco said:

To summarize, I think that brown texture should be left alone for the section of the war in Africa since it is a more suitable color for that environment. But in the case of the fight already in Europe (Normandy more than anything) I think I could use a color more or less like this:

Personally I take the liberty to modify the textures and recolorearlas, I think now they are much better and if it is to your liking ... happy to facilitate them to use them your taste.

I really like your job on these texture, could you maybe share your photoshop process so we can reproduce ?

related to CSA, there is no merging planned, only a few assets might be concerned and that's all. If you have skills in 3D aswell feel free to join the war effort :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, El Tyranos said:

I really like your job on these texture, could you maybe share your photoshop process so we can reproduce ?

related to CSA, there is no merging planned, only a few assets might be concerned and that's all. If you have skills in 3D aswell feel free to join the war effort :)

Of course! Nice to help! What do you need? Step by step the process in Photoshop to achieve that texture or do you prefer that you pass the textures directly?

About modeling:

How much I would like but my skills do not reach 3D modeling unfortunately. Outside of that, whatever it is that can help this fantastic mod keep improving!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Yurichenco said:

Yes, I'm using CSA38 right now to get it, but I'd like to have it summarized in the IFA3 if possible, in terms of uniforms, I'm using GEIST giving the Germans uniforms from Sweden and the English uniforms from Poland.
It is not a colleague map, just a little research and detailed work on the 3D Eden. I am still finishing the trenches (a total of 3 lines of interconnected trenches) about 500 meters long. If it interests you, when I finish them I can provide you with the set of objects together with the necessary addons.

or just maybe publish it as a template scenario for others to use on Steam? but can't wait either or!

• Like 2

@Yurichenco can you join our discord please and contact me there

16 hours ago, .kju said:

@Yurichenco can you join our discord please and contact me there

253/5000

I'm sorry, but I can not. I can only access the internet from my work and it is very limited in terms of the sites that I can connect to. For now the only way I can connect with you is through this forum. I am from Cuba remember :s

Yep and no worries of course :smile_o:

If you are allowed to/able to install software, I guess uploading the discord installer to a place you can access may work - if the IP ranges discord uses for communication are not filtered either.