Kydoimos

Arma 3 : Underground

Looking at the few screens of tanoa that we have,

Somebody seriously needs to take your mod and make a module featuring a secret base under that volcano.

• Like 1

Looking at the few screens of tanoa that we have,

Somebody seriously needs to take your mod and make a module featuring a secret base under that volcano.

Lol - James Bond style? Yeah, that would be super cool!

• Like 2

Excited to see this, especially since its AI compatible  :)

Excited to see this, especially since its AI compatible  :)

It is?

Edit: Ah, I see. It's probably configured as any other building with building positions the AI can travel between?

• Like 1

sounds and look pretty awesome!

• Like 1

It is?

Edit: Ah, I see. It's probably configured as any other building with building positions the AI can travel between?

:D You got it - that's the plan anyhow! I haven't done a lot of testing, but it seems AI are quite happy following waypoints so far.

This underground would fit perfectly on Tanoa, Drugsmuggling tunnels and stuff, EPIC!!

So how far is progress :) ?

Don't ask about mod progress Please

At present, the sewer objects have been included with Resist - I'm juggling a lot of projects at present, so will let the sewer system simmer in the campaign and implement any changes / fixes as they're reported. Then, at a later date, I'll probably publish this as a little addon :)

4 minutes ago, Bayern_Maik said:

Anything new?

The author last posted in the thread in August 2016. So its quite likely this is not been worked on. 

Also you should look at the following forum rule:

No spam or advertising:

Advertising of any commercial or personal project, product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. This includes the Personal Message service and clan recruitment outside of the Clan Recruitment forum. Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. Please do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum and do not "Bump" threads. Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

I will now close the thread, if the author wants it opened they can contact the moderating team. 

• Like 1