BohemiaBeck

Arma 3 Units - Feedback thread

unknown.png

- I know Arma 3 Units is on hold but would be nice if this was Finished 

We still use it and love it !!!!  

• Thanks 1

Hey! I just created a unit for me and my friends to enjoy all together in-game: https://units.arma3.com/unit/badco
However, our unit insigna does not appear in-game no matter what. We've been many post on internet about reuploading the image, joining different type of servers (officials, dedicated, private, etc.) but nothing seems to work.

Is there anyway to make it work? Would be appreciated!
Thank you!

• Like 1

It is impossible to manage my unit, accessing the "My Units" dashboard is only possible after a couple of tries. When able to access dashboard, when I try to accept new members it always gives me an error.

Would it be possible to filter units by the mods they are using?

There is a particular mod that I want to use and I want to join a unit using that mod.

It is very stressful when you join the unit, play with that mod then it is removed.

Thank you.

When I check units.arma3.com , it shows my units but when I go into the launcher it says Units data acquisition failed. I also can't seem to connect to any official servers. Any idea why this is?

I have been playing arma 3 for about 2 years now, but I recently changed my SSD and reinstalled Arma, and now it just won't work for me.

Accessing, creating and joining Units are near impossible.  I also get constant errors trying to upload unit thumbnails.  I see this problem has been around for some time now.  Any ETA on when this will be fixed?  Is there perhaps another way to do it?