BohemiaBeck

Arma 3 Units - Feedback thread

Hi, in the "characteristics" section when I try to create my unit I can't click on the "select" button to choose my principal attitude, etc... Does anyone have a solution ? Thank u.

Here's a screenshot of the web page https://prnt.sc/s6qyis

11 hours ago, DeadForest said:

I think nobody of support or dev team never read this topic...

They do.

Hey there, so I've been trying on an occasion, most often or not failing to access "My Units" on the ARMA3 Units Website.
This is so frustrating to deal with and there is honestly no reason in this day and age a website like this should be so hard to navigate or use. What is more this (according to searches), is an ongoing issue that has yet to be resolved. Can we please see a fix deployed for ARMA3 Units website so it can be accessed, and operated without such disruption. It can take hours to access on a good day.

The units page isn't working at all, my new member's cant join, its been like 2 weeks and we really don't want to move back to squad XMLs

It works sometimes....

Units is absolutely great, the only problem is it breaks literally every night... FIX IT - IT'S NOT THAT HARD!

it not work again. I found it working after 9pm only - are U guys runing this option on ur own pc at home after ur work time?

Doesn't work after 6pm and has been like that for about 6 weeks... Appears the Units site is in lockdown with the rest of us too...

On 5/8/2020 at 8:35 PM, Will24 said:

FIX IT - IT'S NOT THAT HARD!

Oh is it? Since when are you working in Bohemia's IT-Department and know exactly what the issue is?

It well be fixed as fast as possible.