DnA

Release Candidate Branch Discussion

Breathing/fatigue is broken in 2.0. No mods used, basically even pistols are unusable because of the hands shaking.

• Thanks 1

On 3/13/2020 at 5:35 PM, R3vo said:

Any chance to see...

MG animateSource ["hide_shield",1];
MG animateSource ["hide_rail",0];

...added as Eden Editor attribute to the new MGs?

You can already use VG customization on it. None of the other vehicles are using attributes if VG alternative exist

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, reyhard said:

You can already use VG customization on it. None of the other vehicles are using attributes if VG alternative exist

Awesome, didn't know it was in VG.

I've already posted this ticket on Discord but I guess here is the more appropriate place https://feedback.bistudio.com/T154057 (Regarding Compositions)

On another note; the following change seems to not be present yet on RC branch.

Tweaked: Eden Editor compositions are now placed in a new layer (this behavior can be switched off via the preferences)

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Vidikk said:

Breathing/fatigue is broken in 2.0. No mods used, basically even pistols are unusable because of the hands shaking.

Hi, do you have any more details? So far we're not seeing this and are not aware of changes in this area, but it will be good to be sure nothing changed.

10 hours ago, R3vo said:

On another note; the following change seems to not be present yet on RC branch.

It probably just slipped the data push as it was quite recent, should arrive in the next one!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Vidikk said:

Please confirm, weapon sway seems extreme and you have problems hitting stuff even after only very short sprints, same with rifles and pistols? Correct?

If not please explain in more detail.

hi, is it possible to add a command like

Enable/Unhide DrawIcon3D?

Like:

showHUD [hud, info, radar, compass, direction, menu, group, cursors, panels, kills,drawIcon3D]

On 9/24/2020 at 10:58 AM, DnA said:

Hi, do you have any more details? So far we're not seeing this and are not aware of changes in this area, but it will be good to be sure nothing changed.

On 9/24/2020 at 12:30 PM, Dedmen said:

Please confirm, weapon sway seems extreme and you have problems hitting stuff even after only very short sprints, same with rifles and pistols? Correct?

If not please explain in more detail.

Yes, correct, found a possible problem - it only happens when I use a script to turn OFF fatigue completely then move or run for even 1 meter and it stays in fully depleted state. Turning fatigue back ON fixes it as fatigue bar slowly returns to normal.
Same happens when I simply use "player enableFatigue false;" command. Here is a video demonstration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzziBrM7oyU

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/27/2020 at 12:42 AM, Vidikk said:

Yes, correct, found a possible problem

Thank you! We've indeed tracked down the problem and should have it fixed in the next RC.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/25/2020 at 4:47 PM, Alert23 said:

hi, is it possible to add a command like

Hi there. The RC phase is a tad too late to be making additions, but for general requests, please can you post them to Feedback Tracker for consideration?

On 9/28/2020 at 9:44 AM, DnA said:

Hi there. The RC phase is a tad too late to be making additions, but for general requests, please can you post them to Feedback Tracker for consideration?

I did it, several times now and even after a few days now my request wont show up on the feedback tracker for some reason.

On 10/3/2020 at 8:09 AM, Alert23 said:

I did it, several times now and even after a few days now my request wont show up on the feedback tracker for some reason.

As long as you can see it yourself, after you've submitted it its fine. We are aware of the main page not updating right. Seems to be working now again though.

On 9/28/2020 at 10:44 AM, DnA said:

Any chance you'll fix suppressors in 2.02?
Issue was introduced in 2.00 and reported back in November:
https://feedback.bistudio.com/T154769
Was fixed in 2.02 or hotfix

Edited by Vidikk
updated with new info