Sign in to follow this  
Papageorge

Best add-ons list

French are also very good addonsmakers. Pinky and is famous ONU-mod has release a new version with more details of his mod !

You can download the soldiers here :

Soldiers

Trucks are here :

Trucks, tanks and cars

Choppers :

<a href="http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pinky/Add-on/UNAIRS.zip" target="_blank">

Choppers</a>

And a police UN car :

Police car

You can find more informations about the UN-mod at this adress : UN-MOD website smile.gif

FDF MOD!

The only total conversion for OFP! Check it out even if you don´t care about Finland much...

I'm not going to give links to files and pics, but to the pages that actually have the addons with the pics and information, so they can be viewed before downloading.

Here are some good ones to play with your mates.

Russian cargo airplane Antonov 124

F14 Tomcat

This is a nice pack of planes(All the same ones) for different sides with different weapons and markings. Gimbal planes

MIG 29, to balance against the Tomcat

MTY Bell 47G light helicopterThis is a really nice little chopper, have a loock for the other three Bel 47 made by Martin aswell, you can get a medic one, and a coast guard that floats on the water, the civilian version is nice to have for eye candy, I love them.

If you need some guys with balaclavas on the resistance side that are compatible with 1.75 get this Resistance guerrillas

Here is some nice loocking Landrovers with British marckings.

Give your winter infantry some skis and snowbords, get it here

A nice static MG for the East.

This is the best RPG I ever tryed, it really makes a difference.

The MT-LB pack is a really nice addon, it gives you some really nice armour vehicles for East and resistance, and they incloude air defence aswell, this is a must have for anyone in your situation, and if you are fed up of driving the UAZ for East, try the fantastic GAZ-69A. all that is in the same page.

Its lots of other addons that I could recomend, but the best thing you can do is take your time and try here and there, kip the ones you like and take note of the ones you don't so you don't wayst time downloading them again.

Excuse my bad English and enjoy.

This is hands down the best MOD done so far. There is nothing that is even close to this when we talk about the amount of units, quality, special scripts and more...

Finnish Defence Forces

I just edited my last post, this one, the reason why is because it wasn't constructive at all, so, instead I'll add another one of my allways favourites addons from UCE, well, UCEs addons are allways the ones I preffer.

UCE Russian MVD & SOBR (Taiga Camo)

uce_rustaiga.jpg

Hmm... Let me get this topic back on track  tounge_o.gif ...

Everything of Frenchpoint. It just look so damn good. Too bad everything ain't ready yet...

smile_o.gif

Please note that back on page 1 it was determined that this thread may only contain links to recommended addons and that posts that do not feature links will be removed.

Since this page of the thread was cluttered with OT subjects, I have decided to cleanse the topic and to reinforce that rule.

PROVIDE LINKS

DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC

PLEASE TRY TO AVOID DOUBLE AND TRIPLE POSTINGS OF THE SAME ADDON

I know the last point is difficult to maintain, but it would be appreciated if you watch out for this.

Thank you smile_o.gif

PS: Admin messages are exempt from the above rules wink_o.gif