Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Is it possible to force apc units to ride in the back and not on top of bmp's etc, it looks great when they sit on top but doesn't look/feel right when bullets flying around... This when using Alive, high command etc..

 

Edit: ok I found the post that mentions there's an option in the editor attributes of a vehicle to disable riding on top but I was wanting to disable that option across the board if that's possible, apologies if not making sense but cannot test now.

Edited by katipo66
Found some info
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, katipo66 said:

Is it possible to force apc units to ride in the back and not on top of bmp's etc, it looks great when they sit on top but doesn't look/feel right when bullets flying around... This when using Alive, high command etc..

 

Edit: ok I found the post that mentions there's an option in the editor attributes of a vehicle to disable riding on top but I was wanting to disable that option across the board if that's possible, apologies if not making sense but cannot test now.

 

You just disable the option in the editor for all the vehicles

 

If your looking to do it with zeus/script/alive spawned I dunno how youd do that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheLimbo365 said:

If your looking to do it with zeus/script/alive spawned I dunno how youd do that

 

Cheers, I've seen the option in the editor but I was wanting to turn the option of completely in a mission... specifically for Alive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, katipo66 said:

 

Cheers, I've seen the option in the editor but I was wanting to turn the option of completely in a mission... specifically for Alive

If theres an option in the editor then theres some script somewhere that locks it out, maybe the RHS devs can answer if this can be called somehow outside of the editor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wasnt there a hiddenselection or something to get the L85´s in tan?
 or is it for now just the railcover´s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, gunny24 said:

wasnt there a hiddenselection or something to get the L85´s in tan?
 or is it for now just the railcover´s?

 

...could be the wrong thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

Great mod guys. I just wanted to ask a couple of questions in regards to infantry equipment. I've been playing with this mod for a good while now seeing as it has been a part of my previous and now current unit's mod pack. I was just wondering if you are planning to add anymore variants to the uniforms, backpacks, vests and will we see some belted versions, and any with side arm holsters?

 

These are images of the main ones I am curious about. 

 

heavy-pack-1-5-official-1024x661.jpg

 

A Bergen. Also a Radio backpack like this:

 

harris-tactical-radio1.png

 

Also, will you be adding any radios, tid bits and small items to any of the current vests and backpacks (something like 3CB's accessories on it's backpack models) 

 

post-3828-1284678955.jpg

 

Finally. Are helmet patches in the works at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While we would like to add all of these things eventually, right now we are focusing on some other things.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, soul_assassin said:

While we would like to add all of these things eventually, right now we are focusing on some other things.

Are you still working on the T-14? Just checking, after some comments I read on facebook. 

I know you probably don't normally reveal what you're working on, but I've been looking forward to that thing for a long time, and would be quite sad if the comments were true. I don't even want an ETA, just confirmation on whether or not it's still being worked on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BlueNexus said:

Are you still working on the T-14? Just checking, after some comments I read on facebook. 

I know you probably don't normally reveal what you're working on, but I've been looking forward to that thing for a long time, and would be quite sad if the comments were true. I don't even want an ETA, just confirmation on whether or not it's still being worked on.

yes, very much so

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I am not sure if I am doing this correctly, with the C-130, para drop and attach to settings, you simply check the box in the editor and then drive the HMMWV into the rear of the C-130? Is there any other steps in the process because I am for some reason unable to get that to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if it has been asked, and if so I am terribly sorry, but hypothetically is it possible that GREF would expand to include RACS or is it solely CDF?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, yevgeni89 said:

I don't know if it has been asked, and if so I am terribly sorry, but hypothetically is it possible that GREF would expand to include RACS or is it solely CDF?

GREF is not just CDF but I doubt we will expand it to house RACS. I would suggest you head over to 

to check out a great mod being developed that does exactly what you want.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did someone say GREF? If you watch IV8888 on youtube you might see something familiar in the next GREF update... (No ETA yet)

 

 

 

(With extra special thanks to clima_x for making the suppressor cover highpoly, without which the suppressor wouldn't exist)

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is the best dumb pointless thing I have ever seen. +1

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might have to call Gun Protective Services on you for your horrible mistreatment of that mosin nagant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's okay, you just soak it in garbage for 24 hours and the rod portion regrows. :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, war_lord said:

It's okay, you just soak it in garbage for 24 hours and the rod portion regrows. :P

we're talking about rifles....right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, bek said:

Did someone say GREF? If you watch IV8888 on youtube you might see something familiar in the next GREF update... (No ETA yet)

 

 

 

(With extra special thanks to clima_x for making the suppressor cover highpoly, without which the suppressor wouldn't exist)

 

Do you guys think there will be functionality to extend the stock?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought about having it collapse when you holster, but it didn't seem that important. While it would be neat to be able to adjust the stock for less clipping no matter what backpack or vest you have on, I don't think there's any easy way to do that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14-7-2017 at 7:28 AM, bek said:

Did someone say GREF? If you watch IV8888 on youtube you might see something familiar in the next GREF update... (No ETA yet)

 

 

 

(With extra special thanks to clima_x for making the suppressor cover highpoly, without which the suppressor wouldn't exist)

 

Nice! Is the suppressor removable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×