Let's make Arma Great Again!   I have always wanted to do a complete OPFOR or red faction. For nearly 10 years now I have worked Project RACS to build up the Royal Army Corps Sahrani. I continue that work for Arma3 but it has lost a lot of steam with me. My mood for being a loyalist has soured a bit over the years. It is time for a little revolution.....or at least something different.   The core of this mod will be based around RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.    The extension portion will be based round legacy models and contributions provided to me by my wonderful friends in this community. Namely RKSL-Rock, Vilas, and many, many others have contributed to what will be absolutely fantastic. Combine this with support from my friends at RHS this mod will be huge. We are going to do big things here, absolutely wonderful big things. As usual this project will not necessarily be about having the most perfect model, but providing you with a complete playable faction.    Plans for the SLA 2017 include....   Regular Army: T-72B, BMP-1, BMP-2, BTR-60, Shilka, SA-6, SA-8, S-60, ZPU-4, ZU-23, D-30, M-46, D-44, SA-13, SA-9, MTLB, MTLB Zu-23, Ural trucks,                         and  various static machine guns and AT weapons, Troops will include Light Regulars, Regulars, Especas, Military Police, as well as crews and officers.    Air Force: Mig-23, MiG-27, MiG-28, MiG-21, Su-22, Su-24, Su-25, all with varying loadouts.  (hopefully more!!!)   Helicopters: Mi-24, Mi-28, Mi-8, Ka-50??   Guards Division:??? BTR-80??? BMD??? T80U??? Idea still fluid....   Navy: Basic patrol/missile/gunboat      My basic frame of mind for the current situation on Sahrani..... I have always worked around the lore of the original Arma1 storyboard for Sahrani. An archipelago of islands contested by two governing powers. The end of the Sahrani Civil war and the unification of the island for me was about unifying Sahrani and the immediate islands under the King. The Democratic Republic of Sahrani still exists on the remaining islands they control. That was years ago now. This is a new political climate....    Ideas for missions and campaigns swirl around a coup in the Kingdom and the country destabilizes..... or a UN mandate requires the return of occupied territories to the DRS.....  or one of many other ideas that would lead to direct return of SLA troops to the mainland.... whether it be militarization, occupation, or blatant re-invasion....       media