Hey guys,

It seems like your FTP server might be down? I am trying to check for updates using the bat file and its timing out,a nd if I go to your website, I cant download anything from there either. 

8 minutes ago, kocrachon said:

Hey guys,

It seems like your FTP server might be down? I am trying to check for updates using the bat file and its timing out,a nd if I go to your website, I cant download anything from there either. 

The BAT file system no longer works. They stopped using the BAT updater several updates ago.
Pretty sure everything is now done via steam, with regards to updates.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, road runner said:

The BAT file system no longer works. They stopped using the BAT updater several updates ago.
Pretty sure everything is now done via steam, with regards to updates.

That is indeed correct. We can no longer support so much traffic. All updates now come through Steam.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, soul_assassin said:

That is indeed correct. We can no longer support so much traffic. All updates now come through Steam.

Thanks, wasn't 100% sure this was the case with regards to the Updating etc.

Good job on the latest pics etc.. nice stuff in the pipeline it would seem.

1 hour ago, road runner said:

Thanks, wasn't 100% sure this was the case with regards to the Updating etc.

Good job on the latest pics etc.. nice stuff in the pipeline it would seem.

There is much more to come ;)

• Like 10

HI, i tried this out on my mission yesterday and i was wondering if this mod will overwrite my initplayerLocal  sway and Recoil?

player setCustomAimCoef 0.27;
player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0.32

8 hours ago, soul_assassin said:

There is much more to come ;)

This hype train is too real...

• Like 5

I don't know how you guys always manage to outdo yourselves with each successive update. Every time we're waiting, I think to myself "wow, this has got to be the best one yet."

• Like 1

Will there be a version with working mast cam?

I see that you guys have mastered the art of hover technology:

mDHa0QD.jpg

Yes I know it's WIP. And yes, I couldn't resist. ;)

• Like 7

Looks nice, hey i have question about magazines, do you have any plans to add dynamic mags, like in VTN mod or NiArms?

2 hours ago, mihal190 said:

Looks nice, hey i have question about magazines, do you have any plans to add dynamic mags, like in VTN mod or NiArms?

we sort of had an internal discussion, we would prefer Bohemia to do a proper implementation of proxies for magazines (which is very very unlikely to happen), rather than a script based hack-around solution...

• Like 7

Does only me having problem with most of tanks from RHS having problem to halt while driving in formation? The rest of tanks (under my command) simply overtake me (if driving in line, V, arrow formation) or hit my tank in back (column, file formation).

2 hours ago, P. Greene said:

Will the CROWS be added to the other currently existing RHS vehicles as well, like the humvees?

once up-armored humvees are made, yes

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PuFu said:

once up-armored humvees are made, yes

IF* up-armored humvees are made, RHS makes what he want's, but your comment confirms that are humvees are in the works?

Just now, mihal190 said:

IF* up-armored humvees are made, RHS makes what he want's, but your comment confirms that are humvees are in the works?

nope, my comment doesn't confirm nor denies anything of that sort...;)

• Like 8

Does only me having problem with most of tanks from RHS having problem to halt while driving in formation? The rest of tanks (under my command) simply overtake me (if driving in line, V, arrow formation) or hit my tank in back (column, file formation).

I think its more of a AI problem than a problem with RHS.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, B_Fox said:

I think its more of a AI problem than a problem with RHS.

You thinks so? Hmm, i dodnt noticed this on vanilla (as those stop almost instantly), nor CUP. Stopping abrams on RHS is very hard, T-72 family is little better, but still these are runing completly out of formation.

However i dont exclude this option, but is there any trick available for them to stop like they should?

EDIT :
I just tested after long time vanilla (i didnt played it lot, in the past i used it only for testing) And it seems there is same problem for all tracked vehicles - lack of any grip - track is drifting on all surfaces.

• Like 1

Is there a place to grab the USA and Russia RHS's other than the steam workshop?