Anyone else having issues with the AH-64 hellfire missiles not locking at all? Using ACE3 as well

12 minutes ago, calebfg2 said:

Anyone else having issues with the AH-64 hellfire missiles not locking at all? Using ACE3 as well

Yep, that is confirmed calebfg2. No hellfire lock. Some issue that has been around for awhile now. I think will be addressed in upcoming patches. 

gnYElKA.gif

Another dynamic loadouts gif, though I don't think this one includes all possible weapons, I might've missed one or two.

• Like 20

On 9/4/2017 at 0:35 PM, kerozen said:

Does the Duke system on the Mrap actually work? How does it work? Ive tried lowering it but every IED + Mine explodes

you mean the rhino and that system was introduced because of a certain type of IED that was triggered by passive infrared sensors. So even if it was to work in game some how vanilla IED/Mines would still explode because those are pressure plate or command detonated. 

I know it was said earlier in the month that some one of the RHS members left to make an independant mod. Were there others that left too? or was it just Yura Esin?

Another "small" teaser about the next update :P

107410_20170907185612_1.png

All hail to @da12thMonkey for figuring out the color values and preparing the camos as well as hooking them up.

• Like 33

Before I try to find RHS's bug tracker I wanted to make sure I'm not the only one experiencing this.I notice on all the Abrams tanks, when the crew is turned in the driver is hanging out the bottom of the hull like this...

dfG8a6Z.jpg 

11 minutes ago, sputnik monroe said:

Before I try to find RHS's bug tracker I wanted to make sure I'm not the only one experiencing this.I notice on all the Abrams tanks, when the crew is turned in the driver is hanging out the bottom of the hull like this...

dfG8a6Z.jpg 

Yes we are aware and it is already fixed internally. Thanks.

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, soul_assassin said:

Yes we are aware and it is already fixed internally. Thanks.

That's some serious skid marks

• Like 6

Without giving any surprises away, how big is this update in comparison to others? In other words, have you put more work into this update than any prior update? (I am assuming with the stuff Jets broke you had to fix a lot.)

27 minutes ago, Davewinkleman said:

Without giving any surprises away, how big is this update in comparison to others? In other words, have you put more work into this update than any prior update? (I am assuming with the stuff Jets broke you had to fix a lot.)

To add this in there, there has been 3 major dlc releases since the last rhs update.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sputnik monroe said:

Before I try to find RHS's bug tracker I wanted to make sure I'm not the only one experiencing this.I notice on all the Abrams tanks, when the crew is turned in the driver is hanging out the bottom of the hull like this..

I was really hoping you were gonna make a "I checked underneath and I couldn't find the problem" joke, but oh well. lol

Haha, that M1A1 bug makes me think of what tanks would be like in The Flintstones. XD

• Like 3

I request an abrams with the feet sticking out the bottom that maxes out at 1 meter/hour, for authentic immersive realistic strategic intense tactical preindustrial armored mechanized combat warfare

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

I request an abrams with the feet sticking out the bottom that maxes out at 1 meter/hour, for authentic immersive realistic strategic intense tactical preindustrial armored mechanized combat warfare

I'm afraid we already exceeded out yearly quota for tracked weapons of mass destruction

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=897680893

any more, and we might get a strongly worded letter from the UN and a somewhat ambiguous tweet from the White House

• Like 6

I recently found a PIP scope mod on steam and learned that it originated from this mod, I couldn't find these scopes in arsenal, are they still supported by RHS? I get the feeling not....  I gotta say after using that mod its very hard going back to 2D scopes, very immersive! 

1 hour ago, MrFies said:

where is the update ? you said after the arma 3 update ...

So what if we did? It'll still be "after the arma 3 update" whether it's released in two week, two months, two years.

All it means is we couldn't release before 1.76. Not that a release will immediately follow an Arma patch.

We always need to test and fix things after game patches.

We are working very hard on it right now though. 1.76 has put a lot of focus on getting some shit finished

• Like 9