AS VAL, VSS and other special weapons are in good quality from another developer .

It is my personal opinion , but why should persistently ask to do what is already there , rather than what does not yet have , and what really need .

In relation to uniforms , of course , I wanted to get a greater variety 

AS VAL, VSS and other special weapons are in good quality from another developer .

It is my personal opinion , but why should persistently ask to do what is already there , rather than what does not yet have , and what really need .

We said numerous times that we don't like taking things from other mods/addons developers if we can help it...

You do need to understand that shit takes time to make. Time i for once have less and less. That said, the 9x39pack is in the works. will become available when ready and not a second sooner.

I only know the weapons and units from massi his Nato and Russians Weapons pack and OMON and Spetsnaz GRU units. These mods are good, but don't have the same quality with RHS mods.

And when I use massi's and RHS mods then I have some bugs or glitches with the uniforms and vests.

@PuFu

sure, it's done when it's done... :D

use the time you need.

I wish me from you Spetsnaz GRU, Spetsnaz VDV, Spetsnaz FSB, Spetsnaz MVD RF (Vityaz) , OMON and SOBR oh and Alfa, inclusive Gorka uniforms and other uniforms for these units. And they need your weapons and vehicles (a armored Ural Truck, maybe a armored riot shield, AS VAL, VSS and other).

And maybe a Dagestan Map. :) This was great.

Prtty sure from your hugfe wishlist only the gorkas are going to happen soon.

The rest.

Oh boy....

This is good news , while not departing from the subject , what are your plans about the sniper rifles ( Ð¡Ð’-98, ÐСВК / КСВК,  Ð’КС / ВССК "Выхлоп", M110, M82A1, M40A5 , DTA HTI)?

*incoming yet ANOTHER request post :lol:*

Could we get you guys to adapt the ACOG that's in the mod so it has a reflex sight on it? Reference

Here is a

which shows it being used by a member of the 10th Mountain Division.

First off, thank you to the RHS guys if not for this mod I would have zero interest in ARMA3 "or 2".

I have but one Request/question: It seems that all weapon systems have insane accuracy, Be it the AI or the weapon system them selves.

In other words the grouping of weapons at range is extremely tight with very little deviation even at insane ranges, This is mainly with Auto canons and machine guns can put a >3m grouping at 2km-3km with full auto fire regardless of platform, target or moving speed. 

My question is, will we ever get some sort of realistic "spread" for ballistics "player and AI" ? and why can IFV snipe a full speed Jet while on the move "AI" 

PS: RPG29 plz

First off, thank you to the RHS guys if not for this mod I would have zero interest in ARMA3 "or 2".

I have but one Request/question: It seems that all weapon systems have insane accuracy, Be it the AI or the weapon system them selves.

In other words the grouping of weapons at range is extremely tight with very little deviation even at insane ranges, This is mainly with Auto canons and machine guns can put a >3m grouping at 2km-3km with full auto fire regardless of platform, target or moving speed. 

My question is, will we ever get some sort of realistic "spread" for ballistics "player and AI" ? and why can IFV snipe a full speed Jet while on the move "AI" 

PS: RPG29 plz

This comes to Arma 3 engine. Its since OFP, and can be solved by few AI mods. Bcombat, ASR_AI3, try even ACE 3. One thing that pain the most is hitpoints for US vehicles - abrams is almost undestroyable, and bradley is allways hitted in turret instead in hull - that makes US armored vehicles immortal. Yesterday we was playing with Bad_tankman (again) and we was sitting in T-90A (thanks again for our favourite vehicle). We was split on varuius position - i was driver he was commander, but we had AI gunner (rest of crew was dead, so we get in the crewed tank) AI gunner shoot 7 times to abrams (2 on front - main gun damaged, rest in sides - SMALL DAMAGE) at distance of 300 meters - abrams was still moving all around, same as bradley after 4 hits, then our Anti-Armor rounds was finished, few ATGM DID not do their job. i taked RPG-7 with Tandem Heat, and wasnt able to disable the abrams wit 2 hits on upper part of hull. It was Bad Tankman's mission on some Stratis city with port. Please fix it, it is really annoying. Bradley allways get hit in turret what makes no damage on hull Ai will fire endlessly at him.  

Hey, guys. I'd like to thank you for the mod. It is gorgeous.

I have couple of questions regarding Shilka.

Does it currently have any kind of FCS? You can lock the target but it does not seem to change anything. Cannot reliably down anything flying further than 500-600m right now :( If it is not implemented right now, do you plan on doing that in the near future?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi razy, I'm glad you enjoy the mod.  :)

We're working on automated tracking for the Shilka, but I can't promise anything. Also due to engine limitations its lacking some punch and the recoil/spread isn't very accurate, but we're also working on that.

• Like 1

is the helicopter flight model final? Most of the helicopters feel too heavy and they don't bleed off speed as fast as they should (in my oppinion)

Nice to hear, would be really great if you'll be able to implement all that! :)

I'd also be really gratefull if you help me to understand some specifics about Shtora. Are there any ATGMs in the RHS right now that it is capable of jamming? Your website states that it can't effectively jam current generation SACLOS stuff. I tested it against Bradley's TOW and Konkurs and they indeed don't fly off course. One more question: do all ATGM systems in game get detected by Shtora or only the ones that emit some kind laser signal (either targeting or rangefinding)? I.e. Malyutka is SACLOS and does not have laser rangefinder so theoretically it's launch cannot be detected by Shotora as far as I understand.

Thing is, your mod is used in the weekly TvT with around 180 (190?) ppl playing that I take part in. Everyone is pretty competetive and it's crucial to understand what each vehicle is capable of :)

Thank you one more time.

I have strange problem with javelin - if some of AT guys is down, i cant take his javelin - i need to "gear" on it mltiple times to get it working, but most the time when i gear on javelin, M4 is spawning under it, and on gear list i have only M4 or inventory of AT guy (no weapons), just like javelin is transparent.

@razy

The dazzlers cannot reliably jam any ATGM in RHS. In your case the TOW2 is encoded and the Konkurs has a MCLOS backup. The system should only detect guidance systems with active emitters, it's totally possible that I missed something so I'll investigate the 9M14P. Keep in mind that it's still WIP and subject to change.

• Like 1

@razy

The dazzlers cannot reliably jam any ATGM in RHS. In your case the TOW2 is encoded and the Konkurs has a MCLOS backup. The system should only detect guidance systems with active emitters, it's totally possible that I missed something so I'll investigate the 9M14P. Keep in mind that it's still WIP and subject to change.

Awesome, thanks for clarification. Don't worry 9M14P is not detected indeed, I just wanted to make sure I completely understand the implementation mechanics and used it as an example. Again, thanks for the info, I'll be waiting for the future updates :)

Hey guys, don't want to annoy you but is there any way to change textures on Russian tanks, especially flag's texture on Insurgent T-72B? SetObjectTexture won't do the trick for some reason.

Hey guys, don't want to annoy you but is there any way to change textures on Russian tanks, especially flag's texture on Insurgent T-72B? SetObjectTexture won't do the trick for some reason.

The line to change the T-72B flag is this command:

(attachedObjects this select 0) setFlagTexture "flag.jpg";
  • Like 1

Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for! :)

I'm still curious why setObjectTexture has no effect on Russian tanks though. :huh:

Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for! :)

I'm still curious why setObjectTexture has no effect on Russian tanks though. :huh:

Because they are not set up to use them. For now we have disabled this feature due to technical limitations of the engine.

• Like 1

Now that the Russian parliament has granted a military mission in Syria you could add desert/arid-camo for vehicles and units as a long-term goal ^^

• Like 1