can we have an ACH with a PRR instead of the big headset?

maybe

From observing your FB page I have come to conclusion that you blokes are working on an F35 and T50. Just curious whether more aircraft will be added along with those? Or will they be added over time? 

Where did you see any images with F35 on our facebook page?

That´s not what he meant. The RHS Facebook page features WIP pictures of the PAK-FA. So it seems like RHS are working on their own PAK-FA.

no dude, the PAK-FA model is made in house, by our own petr005, and injected into the game by RedPhoenix. There is no relation whatsoever

As today i saw BIS workmap i need to say it would not be easy to continue work on mods for you. Till end this year they want to rework platform for units "for the future" so i think half of mods will stop working, EDEn editor, then APEX........ Jeez why they didnt update PhysX and True Sky engines as they paying for it?! We have flying tanks and ugly clouds since years..... Dear God, move them to the right path, best the same that RHS are on. Amen. :D

OK end of complaining, i must write to the masters of arma - you have done great flashlights, Im really impressed, really! So small thing and gives so much happyness. Thanks!

if you wanna biker about BI, please do it elsewhere, there are plenty threads on the subject...

https://vk.com/redhammerstudiousfanat?z=photo-63719371_382525275%2Falbum-63719371_00%2Frev

Finally!

Everything else in the RHS is already there, and ÐКС-74У, and РПК, and РПО, and БРДМ-2, and ПГ-7ВС, and all the rest.

It lacked only a flashlight!

would be lovely if you'd write stuff in english where possible. ;)

would be lovely if you'd write stuff in english where possible. ;)

This proper names. They are written.

My English is poor. I could not right to express his thought.

Excuse me.

This proper names. They are written.

My English is poor. I could not right to express his thought.

Excuse me.

no need to excuse yourself, but for me this "РПО" has no meaning

Where did you see any images with F35 on our facebook page?

no dude, the PAK-FA model is made in house, by our own petr005, and injected into the game by RedPhoenix. There is no relation whatsoever

- One of the RHS facebook blokes made reference to the F35 saying "When its done"... which obviously means someone is working on one.

- That's disappointing if more fixed wing aren't coming to RHS, the mod could really use it since you have like 5 variants of every heli and of every tank, yet just 2 jets.. Hoping for more aviation with 4.0.0 or later :)

I wouldn't assume anything. If we ever work on something we'll explicitly say it once its done or we decide that its worth showing.

I don't think its wise to do wild guesses on default answers.

- One of the RHS facebook blokes made reference to the F35 saying "When its done"... which obviously means someone is working on one.

I think we shouldn't forget that Arma 3 is mainly a ground battles game, and specifically infantry based.

- That's disappointing if more fixed wing aren't coming to RHS, the mod could really use it since you have like 5 variants of every heli and of every tank, yet just 2 jets..

• Like 1

I think we shouldn't forget that Arma 3 is mainly a ground battles game, and specifically infantry based.

Aaaaah, im SO glad im not the only one thinking it... with so much still to be done for infantry the last thing we need is wasting time on stuff that work on totally another dimension  of warfare. 

- That's disappointing if more fixed wing aren't coming to RHS, the mod could really use it since you have like 5 variants of every heli and of every tank, yet just 2 jets.. Hoping for more aviation with 4.0.0 or later :)

Use the Su-35S Flanker E from John_Spartan & Saul. Perfect fixed wing aircraft with the best Service Menu ever in arma! Ever got gps bombed from 9km away? :D

Air stuff: transport heli is needed on russian side. We want to transport BMD's without the sci-fi Taru :)

Infantrie: Still so much to be done? Hmm really? Im already quite happy with it. you sound like we only have 2 rifles and 1 skin for the hole mod :)

I had some completely other ideas what would be cool for RHS: ACE3 & ALiVe cooperation, fully documented wiki, more static at-stuff, real AntiAir weapons (e.g. with more then 3,5 radar againsT/with John_Spartan & Saul fixed wing stuff)...

But that are just my toughts.

1. nope. When it is done does NOT imply that someone is actively working on it. It means "I cannot deny or confirm it either way". And you wonder why we hardly ever show very WIP things or specify the long term plans anymore....People take intentions as promises.

2. 4.0.0 is gonna be out after A4 gets released :P. version 0.4.0 on the other hand is not that far away. If you'd only know the amount of time it takes to make and implement a single 3d model, you'd understand...

Aaaaah, im SO glad im not the only one thinking it... with so much still to be done for infantry the last thing we need is wasting time on stuff that work on totally another dimension  of warfare. 

Mod authors reserve their rights to waste their own time as they see fit ;)

Use the Su-35S Flanker E from John_Spartan & Saul. Perfect fixed wing aircraft with the best Service Menu ever in arma! Ever got gps bombed from 9km away? :D

Air stuff: transport heli is needed on russian side. We want to transport BMD's without the sci-fi Taru :)

Infantrie: Still so much to be done? Hmm really? Im already quite happy with it. you sound like we only have 2 rifles and 1 skin for the hole mod :)

1. John's and Saul's aircrafts are one of the best if not the best out there for A3...yet :P

2. What rotary wing aircraft are you missing?

3. Yeah, still lots to be done if we are to portray as best we can the infantry aspect of both sides.

• Like 1

Only weapon  missing in Russian armory is AK74U for pilots and tank crews.... I can write whole list what is missing, but many people done that before and i dont want to repeat same lines 60 times. Arma 3 is working great for me since 1.52 update, with RHS i'm making missions what i allways wanted.

Only weapon  missing in Russian armory is AK74U for pilots and tank crews.... I can write whole list what is missing, but many people done that before and i dont want to repeat same lines 60 times. Arma 3 is working great for me since 1.52 update, with RHS i'm making missions what i allways wanted.

if you feel the need, do write one via PM...

Hi RHS.

First of all thank you for amazing mod! And if you don't mind i have a question) Do you plan to make GAZ TIGR back doors openable? Or at least to make it possible to get in car through back door. Thank you 

1. John's and Saul's aircrafts are one of the best if not the best out there for A3...yet :P

2. What rotary wing aircraft are you missing?

3. Yeah, still lots to be done if we are to portray as best we can the infantry aspect of both sides.

1. Why reinvent the wheel? Perhaps work with John and Saul and ask for their service menu. Every good pilot will be thankful to have a good one and not for every aircraft another way to do it. :D

2. i dont want to post any request. But what i miss like i said: Mi-26 or !RHS Reskin that it looks like Ka-226 or idk, something that can handle 12tonnes for the great BMD's or big logistic/medical/resupply stuff.

1. Why reinvent the wheel? Perhaps work with John and Saul and ask for their service menu. Every good pilot will be thankful to have a good one and not for every aircraft another way to do it. :D

2. i dont want to post any request. But what i miss like i said: Mi-26 or !RHS Reskin that it looks like Ka-226 or idk, something that can handle 12tonnes for the great BMD's or big logistic/medical/resupply stuff.

1. Because it doesnt fully suit our needs.

2. Agree that would be nice, but not in the immediate plans of ours.

I tend to be the one bombing stuff from 9kms away, so no I have not experienced being bombed 9km away :P 

1. nope. When it is done does NOT imply that someone is actively working on it. It means "I cannot deny or confirm it either way". And you wonder why we hardly ever show very WIP things or specify the long term plans anymore....People take intentions as promises.

2. 4.0.0 is gonna be out after A4 gets released :P. version 0.4.0 on the other hand is not that far away. If you'd only know the amount of time it takes to make and implement a single 3d model, you'd understand...

1. I don't mind either way whether you make one or not, never took it as a promise. Its just that when someone from you team makes specific mention of one, you tend to take notice.. Like a car company, they make mention of a new model vehicle and then everyone starts getting interested (unless specifically stated that its a concept car, in this case there was no other mention apart from "When its done"... You don't tend to say when its done if nothing is being done about it.)

2. Again, one of the RHS blokes on the RHS Vk page stated that 4.0.0 will most likely be out before the end of the year, again things can change and I understand that so yea, maybe A4 (You guys will probably make the content for it at this rate :P). I also know how long it takes to make a 3d model as I'd love to do just that however I just don't have the time. 

I tend to be the one bombing stuff from 9kms away, so no I have not experienced being bombed 9km away :P

1. I don't mind either way whether you make one or not, never took it as a promise. Its just that when someone from you team makes specific mention of one, you tend to take notice.. Like a car company, they make mention of a new model vehicle and then everyone starts getting interested (unless specifically stated that its a concept car, in this case there was no other mention apart from "When its done"... You don't tend to say when its done if nothing is being done about it.)

2. Again, one of the RHS blokes on the RHS Vk page stated that 4.0.0 will most likely be out before the end of the year, again things can change and I understand that so yea, maybe A4 (You guys will probably make the content for it at this rate :P). I also know how long it takes to make a 3d model as I'd love to do just that however I just don't have the time. 

Please do not consider VK page as an official source of information. While we do have ties with them, their administration is fully independednt from us. I do have an account there but have only made one comment so far. Please only consider our website, facebook and this thread as official.

this has been said numerous times before - our "plans" include, more or less, every fielded weapon, vehicle and gear for both RU and USA forces. Yes, in theory, we would love to have them all. In practice, it is NOT the same thing. We also try to keep things equal where it is possible. The "when it is done comment", used by valve quite a lot regarding the development and release of HL3, has this particular meaning:

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/When+It's+Done

Besides Soul Assassin, no one else even has a VK account. The lads on VK (knowingly or not) do have a sense of "knowing" more than they actually do.

It's simply a community fan page, and i guess one of the main (important nonetheless) roles is to share information with our fans that don't speak english, or they do it poorly enough so that they cannot part in these forums, facebook etc.

Regarding version 4.0.0. - that version is not even planned. RHS for A3 was released almost 1 year ago, we are close of releasing indeed, by the end of the year, version 0.4.0 (with an emphasis on "zero dot four dot zero") - hence my comment about ArmA4....

• Like 2

You can work with no hurry and i hope you are, remember, for me and i think for other users YOU MADE ARMA 3 (or just make it playable), we are endlesly thankfull for what you have done, this text about arma 4 can be interpretated in some way you are releasing 4.0 version of the mod, you simply releasing Arma 4 (in agree with line above :) ). Keep up the good work, i really hope one day you will be able to make standalone platform like DayZ (i'we never played it) and modify game engine to your need, or simply select other engine. I really keep finger crossed!

• Like 1

this has been said numerous times before - our "plans" include, more or less, every fielded weapon, vehicle and gear for both RU and USA forces. Yes, in theory, we would love to have them all. In practice, it is NOT the same thing. We also try to keep things equal where it is possible. The "when it is done comment", used by valve quite a lot regarding the development and release of HL3, has this particular meaning:

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/When+It's+Done

Besides Soul Assassin, no one else even has a VK account. The lads on VK (knowingly or not) do have a sense of "knowing" more than they actually do.

It's simply a community fan page, and i guess one of the main (important nonetheless) roles is to share information with our fans that don't speak english, or they do it poorly enough so that they cannot part in these forums, facebook etc.

Regarding version 4.0.0. - that version is not even planned. RHS for A3 was released almost 1 year ago, we are close of releasing (indeed, by the end of the year, version 0.4.0 - with an emphasis on "zero dot four dot zero") - hence my comment about ArmA4....

I understand that you blokes would love to add everything though its easier said then done, my comments would be more in reference to people mentioning stuff, especially on the RHS FB page, then you coming to tell me nothing has been planned or done about it, so I'm getting conflicting answers. But anyway no worries mate, at least I know what the proper go is now. 

Yea I meant 0.4.0 not version 4.0.0 strewth that's a decade away I reckon. Crikey mate can't believe I didn't pick up on that haha :P My bad.

Also I'm very very passionate about aircraft hence I'm so curious about them, curious to what we can expect and when :) 

I understand that you blokes would love to add everything though its easier said then done, my comments would be more in reference to people mentioning stuff, especially on the RHS FB page, then you coming to tell me nothing has been planned or done about it, so I'm getting conflicting answers. But anyway no worries mate, at least I know what the proper go is now.

I never said it wasn't planned per see, i said it isn't in the works, which means the possible release date is further away than you lads made it sound here on these forums.

Yea I meant 0.4.0 not version 4.0.0 strewth that's a decade away I reckon. Crikey mate can't believe I didn't pick up on that haha :P My bad.

nothing to worry about

Also I'm very very passionate about aircraft hence 

I don't really follow every other release out there, but IRC there was at least one F35 model already available.

I'm so curious about them, curious to what we can expect and when  :)

Expect nothing, the "when" is already known for everything RHS related: when it is done...:D

That´s exactly what I tried to say. Maybe the way I put it was not clear enough :unsure:

Will new flashlights work with AKMS? (on screens was AK-74M - i think)

1. Because it doesnt fully suit our needs.

2. Agree that would be nice, but not in the immediate plans of ours.

I dont understand this. John/Saul's aircrafts are excellent but dont fully suit your needs. Nothing is perfect but this sounds to me that you have already hardcoded plans for fixed aircrafts. Are there some strange weighting priorities?

I mean, there are several places where the hole mod lacks in CO possibilities and complexities. E.g. take the artillery with the vanilla target computer system, no one will ever use it (see BM-21 which is great for itself) in his mission with real players. The target system is future style and really really boring, i would never be the logistic guy in a Coop 50 - 4h mission and the only thing to do is 2 x mouseclick an hour. Look @ the ace3 mortar, its already a good approach that needs some good skills and work to shoot over 1km with wind and elevation difference. Or look back at the M109A6 Paladin from arma2, http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14578, that FCS was great to dont fall asleep. My point is: Some clans want to play with CO stuff and for that your mod is perfect for. But before making some popular very good mod better for yourself, you could create a complete working surrounding that atm is missing for sim players. Hope you dont get this wrong? You already have BRM-1K, (PTS-M), R-142N Command GAZ66 and getting features like SHTORA-1 and so on. This is what brings in variety in mission design and that is what we need. playing for years arma, you (or most players) cant play the hole same static system over and over and stay excited.

Will new flashlights work with AKMS? (on screens was AK-74M - i think)

yes, works on all current AKs, and will work on any future ones we'll bring in.

I dont understand this. John/Saul's aircrafts are excellent but dont fully suit your needs. Nothing is perfect but this sounds to me that you have already hardcoded plans for fixed aircrafts. Are there some strange weighting priorities?

I mean, there are several places where the hole mod lacks in CO possibilities and complexities. E.g. take the artillery with the vanilla target computer system, no one will ever use it (see BM-21 which is great for itself) in his mission with real players. The target system is future style and really really boring, i would never be the logistic guy in a Coop 50 - 4h mission and the only thing to do is 2 x mouseclick an hour. Look @ the ace3 mortar, its already a good approach that needs some good skills and work to shoot over 1km with wind and elevation difference. Or look back at the M109A6 Paladin from arma2, http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14578, that FCS was great to dont fall asleep. My point is: Some clans want to play with CO stuff and for that your mod is perfect for. But before making some popular very good mod better for yourself, you could create a complete working surrounding that atm is missing for sim players. Hope you dont get this wrong? You already have BRM-1K, (PTS-M), R-142N Command GAZ66 and getting features like SHTORA-1 and so on. This is what brings in variety in mission design and that is what we need. playing for years arma, you (or most players) cant play the hole same static system over and over and stay excited.

1. that's why we got more than just modellers in RHS, there are people than can create content, and the ones than work systems. That said,  there are always certain limitations to what it can be accomplished with this particular engine by doing workarounds.

2. John/Saul's aircraft are indeed excellent. For now at least, there are no plans for either F18s or Su35s. there are a lot of other planes out there though ;)

This might not be true for everyone is RHS, but it is for me and some others - i do the stuff i do for myself and my own enjoyment , and not for anyone else. If the thing i do doesn't really pleases me, i simply don't do it. We absolutely love that RHS is such a popular mod, but that's not the reason some of stuff stuck around, and was never really the scope - hey let's get together and create the most awesome mod out there.

What i am trying to say that while there are times where out own priorities don't match with some of yours, doesn't mean ours are less important than yours, or the other way around for that matter (IE: i spent a lot of time working on that glock 17, trying to get the model as close as possible to the real thing - the HP model has a lot of internals for instance - only to be asked laters - "why did you do the glock and not the m9, which is the fielded weapon for US?" - the reason is - i am a huge glock fan, and i really don't need to explain myself to anyone about what i do with my own (limited) free time - as simple as that).

• Like 4