1 hour ago, ContheJon said:

Sorry for the double post, just wanted to report a bug. Not sure if it's been reported yet, but I think thirst might be a bit glitchy. I was dying of thirst and just barely got to a water source by the skin of my teeth. I drank stuff, traded, ate food and got my health up to 20, then did something else and went back only to find my health had dropped down to 5 for some reason.

I cheated a bit and got my health up to 50 from buying food and drink, slept for 12 hours and when my guy woke up it was at 5 again. The little area where it says healthy, weak or dying was stuck at dying even when I was at 50 health, too.

I think that I've experienced something like this
Try to test with First Aid and see if your health will drop fast too

Also I think that if your health is like ''5'' and you increase it to like ''30'' with food and drink, I don't think that it change anything for the character.

That's way I'm asking if you can try with the First Aid 

I had two first aid kits but used them both trying to get to the place with the water. Not sure if I can get more since my character is moving so slowly that it'd take a while.

• Like 1

Just letting you know guys : the current health display is inaccurate. I've fixed a very very dumb error this week-end about this.

Expect the next update soon - just need to finish a little surprise and it should be good to go.

Tweaked :
The Loot Search feature now uses the HoldAction system.
The Sleep action now uses the HoldAction system.
Vehicles spawned by Ravage will use dynamicSimulation if available.
Gulo_zomboy addon is no longer supported.
Edited Clutter configs for Altis (based on EO's work).
Edited Clutter configs for Tanoa.
Removed the "28 years later" scenario (will be released separately).
Fixed :
Fixed terrain gradient check when spawning units.
Fixed vehicles spawning mid-air, causing some of them to explode when falling.
Fixed gearpool module failling to exclude vanilla weapons.
Health value calculation.
New :
[single player] It is now possible to sleep in any bed.
Added a new soundtrack from the Laws of War DLC.
A little surprise

• Like 13

@haleks

Hey,

Did you ever give much further thought to a mag repack system bundled with the mod?   I know that they are a TON of work to write yourself, but I was wondering. I've been using Outlawled script version and its kind of nice to have in Ravage.

I had forgotten about this until, one bored afternoon, I started re-reading this entire Ravage discussion looking for things I had forgotten about...  lol

Fire

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, FireWalker said:

@haleks

Hey,

Did you ever give much further thought to a mag repack system bundled with the mod?

I tend to reload only when my mag is empty - so I usually don't feel the need for a mag repack feature. ^^

But yeah, that could be super nice to have, especially since ravage items are magazines too : it would be possible to "repack" 2 antirads bottles...

Let's say it's on my "Maybe" list. ;)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, haleks said:

Just letting you know guys : the current health display is inaccurate. I've fixed a very very dumb error this week-end about this.

Expect the next update soon - just need to finish a little surprise and it should be good to go.

Will this update require us to start over on our scenarios? Or is this not yet known?

Some of the changes I added will require a fresh start to kick in, yes - at least in single player.

• Like 1

ahhh, the beauty of a non-workshop mod.  Don't update your mod until you're ready. No rush. Run your current game until you die, then update to the new version.

• Like 6

''Edited Clutter configs for Altis (based on EO's work)''
''Edited Clutter configs for Tanoa''

Those that mean that I will no longer have to use Weedkiller addon from Evil Organ ?

Also, Ambient Bird by EO was added to Ravage in 144 version. 

Is Sullen Skies may come to Ravage too ?

Thank you@haleksand everyone involved in this project !

• Like 1

Hey, MisterOth, you trying to put me outta job!....:tounge2:.....I think Sullen Skies is a niche mod, not to everyone's taste, better to have the option. 

Regarding the Weedkiller question...i'd keep it loaded for the time being as it still covers Stratis and Malden 2035. And based on haleks (full) vegetation/clutter patch for the Redux map, I'm pretty certain the new look Altis and Tanoa are gonna look pretty slick.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Evil Organ said:

Hey, MisterOth, you trying to put me outta job!....:tounge2:.....I think Sullen Skies is a niche mod, not to everyone's taste, better to have the option. 

Regarding the Weedkiller question...i'd keep it loaded for the time being as it still covers Stratis and Malden 2035. And based on haleks (full) vegetation/clutter patch for the Redux map, I'm pretty certain the new look Altis and Tanoa are gonna look pretty slick.

:D lol

I really like your work. That's why I was concerned and asked ^^.

I will keep the mods then. Thank you

• Like 2

6 hours ago, haleks said:

I tend to reload only when my mag is empty

Nice to know theres a fellow player who is realistic about how to use the bullets they have, and I'm sure too you strategically shoot your gun as to not be so afraid and careless

like you see on these call of duty vids where they fire 5 shots out of 30 and then reload.

Why imo do players just empty their gun at full auto at a range that only wastes ammo, reminds me of that firefight in ep 7 of walking dead series where they were fighting Neegan's

men and most of these guys were shooting with full auto, in an apocalyptic situation where you have to find ammo wouldn't it make more sense to learn how to correctly place your shots,

i mean why practice shooting if all your going to do is full auto on an enemy 100m+ away  :h:

Looking forward to the update and the surprise!

You guys remember when i announced that i'd be working on a new WarMod and for Ravage called RavWarMod

I still plan to do that, right now its on hold as im in the process of building a new gaming computer and soon after i get setup and things working there I plan to work on the mod again! ;)

• Like 7

counterpoint.

I am sure you all have wondered around the country side at least once with a magazine that is a "liitle" low on ammo, and come across some bandts in the distance. Now knowing that you have a full 30 rounder in the vest, you start thinking that maybe I want a full mag before I run into a situation with these guys. Now you have a half empty magazine in your pack. This happens once or twice, and now you have a couple half empty mags...  

The mag repack is not instantaneous like Call of Duty. You actually have to go through and organize your magazines and figure out the cleanest way to repack them. Not something you could do in a combat situation. The mag repack is for later. When your're sitting around the campfire, roasting a "bunny" over the open pit and rummaging through all the gear you got off the bandits from earlier, that lost the battle because they had a bunch of half empty mags on them, and now you get to repack those also. Much the same as you would do in real life...   Just don't forget about that zombie staggering around, just outside the door....   

Fire

• Like 4

Hello All

I have made a cool mission on Planthera and I was needing you help with something. I am trying to setup a basic Building System using EDN Fortifications Mod, I have found the class names for the materials that the mod uses to be able to build stuff, but I am unable to make them spawn. I have tried to put them into the unpacked PBO myself but tbh I didn't know what I was doing. Are you able to help me and or Direct me to where I could place classnames to make them spawn.

edn_Woodplank
edn_Cinderblock
edn_Steelplate
edn_Metalpipe
edn_Sandbag
edn_Wirecoil
edn_camonet

These are the class names that the mod uses.

Thanks

On 9/24/2017 at 4:09 PM, Evil Organ said:

I'm using this for my current playthrough, just in case.  ;-)

Whats up with dropbox,EO?Keeps telling me "failed to downlaod".Is it available on Workshop?

2 hours ago, miasdad said:

Whats up with dropbox,EO?Keeps telling me "failed to downlaod".Is it available on Workshop?

The link is all good on my end ^^.......this one won't be going on the workshop for the time being. I'll shoot you a PM with an alternative link. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Evil Organ said:

The link is all good on my end ^^.......this one won't be going on the workshop for the time being. I'll shoot you a PM with an alternative link. 

Thanks EO. Think it's a browser issue,using Chrome when I got the error...used Firefox & d/l wasn't a problem.Thanks again,friend.

• Like 1

This needs an Esseker map support update urgently! I've faced plenty of AI spawning script errors (only spawnBanditSquad so far), including zombies being quite rare as well (I'm not a newbie anymore, I know how the settings in the modules work). Esseker just feels unsupported for Ravage. And of course, it ain't the map's fault, but the mod's. In conclusion, I'm really hopping to see an Esseker support update. 

12 minutes ago, LukasGaming said:

And of course, it ain't the map's fault, but the mod's.

Esseker hasn't been updated in more than a year (unlike Ravage). And since zed & AI spawns do work well on pretty much any other map, I have one or two doubts as to your conclusion...

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Evil Organ said:

@LukasGaming, here's a little light reading for you in the meantime...

Hide contents

Related image

:tounge_o:

Am I supposed to get offended by this or something? I have a bad humor taste when it comes to something like this.

5 minutes ago, LukasGaming said:

Am I supposed to get offended by this or something? I have a bad humor taste when it comes to something like this.

But maybe you should learn how to ask for something, particularly when that thing is supposed to be done for free by an unpaid modder on his free time.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, LukasGaming said:

We're all here to help as much as we can (and enjoy doing so). Maybe someone will load that map up and see how the mod runs on it. Might be able to give you some help. I'm pretty sure a couple people have had varying degrees of success using that map.

Fire

(it was funny tho...)

• Like 2