On 1/23/2018 at 7:22 AM, chrispools said:

when I do a test map with Ravage modules, the loot sill aint happening.

Try setting all the loot values to no less than 50. That's how I have everything set currently and it seems to help a little. I do believe the new looting system is a little more immersive and it is growing on me for sure.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tyl3r99 said:

was wondering if i were to enable ACE would it add the ACE medical items to the loot table? 

also ACE has its own fatigue system

It wouldn't as ACE is not a supported mod, the current mods supported can be found on the opening post of this thread.

2 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

It wouldn't as ACE is not a supported mod, the current mods supported can be found on the opening post of this thread.

Ace does work with ravage but it takes abit to get it right. I only stopped using it because of another mod I have. 

You do get two ways to repair cars and recruit people. You can't use all of aces modules because you will get errors with zombie damage. 

It's possible but you need to do some work to make it flow right. You don't get any ace stuff in the loot but you still get the first aid kit and when you transfer it into your inventory it just separates into bandages and morphine. 

HI does anyone know how to make respawn camps work in SP for ravage?

Since I want to make it so that when our player dies, he spawns with a civilian loadout and looses everything else

and for "sp" multiplayer mission, does anyone know how to make the server restart or the mission restart after the player dies and doesn't have a respawn camp down?

9 hours ago, lv1234 said:

HI does anyone know how to make respawn camps work in SP for ravage?

Since I want to make it so that when our player dies, he spawns with a civilian loadout and looses everything else

and for "sp" multiplayer mission, does anyone know how to make the server restart or the mission restart after the player dies and doesn't have a respawn camp down?

No respawning in sp. I searched for ever and the game just can't do it. Just set up a mp mission with only one player slot. 

A script should be able to restart the mission once you die and can't spawn. I am looking for 

7 hours ago, Chuc said:

No respawning in sp. I searched for ever and the game just can't do it. Just set up a mp mission with only one player slot. 

A script should be able to restart the mission once you die and can't spawn. I am looking for 

That script would be nice :)

I know that in multiplayer, the respawn backpack/camp works and you do loose everything when you die and spawn back at the camp. Great for ravage but I also want to make it so that if you don't put it down, and you die, you have to restart your mission all over again.

For those wondering on my ravage chernarus isles progress, I was able to complete 2 more trader areas. I'm still trying to complete another one after that and maybe make some bandit bases :smile_o:

The hilltop is complete as of right now!

Also I've decided how this mission is going to work in regards of saving:

-Multiple saves is DISABLED

-If you reach any of these trader settlements/areas, your game will save but a catch is that there is a delay for the next time you save. (5-15 minutes? still planning it out) So try to stay alive within those minutes until the delay ends since dying means you lose any loot you had after you made that save :D YAY

-If you don't reach any trader settlments and you die, you will be forced to RESTART your mission all over again ( but can't you save and exit? yes but when you die you can't load that save)

This should encourage players to die less in my ravage scenario and add some risks to the ravage wasteland :smile_o:

• Like 2

@lv1234: if you (or anyone) want to add a save option near beds too, you can use the following condition check :

!isnil "rvg_bedTarget"

It will return True whenever the player is looking at a bed or a bedroll (or a sofa).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, haleks said:

@lv1234: if you (or anyone) want to add a save option near beds too, you can use the following condition check :

!isnil "rvg_bedTarget"

It will return True whenever the player is looking at a bed or a bedroll (or a sofa).

Thanks for the info

Will keep that for future missions that come :)

2 minutes ago, haleks said:

!isnil "rvg_bedTarget"

Oh also! Can you make it so that it only saves near bedrolls/tents that the player has placed down? Rather than sofas or furniture inside houses?

For that you could use this :

!isnil "rvg_bedTarget" && {cursorObject in loot_to_clean}

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, lv1234 said:

That script would be nice :)

I know that in multiplayer, the respawn backpack/camp works and you do loose everything when you die and spawn back at the camp. Great for ravage but I also want to make it so that if you don't put it down, and you die, you have to restart your mission all over again.

Does this appeal to you? If so, I can provide more details how to tweak his scripts.

Hello ... @haleks

i saw on screenshot "day counter" on status bar....is it still active feature?

Will you planed add money cash enable on status bar?

If is it there ,dont know how can i activated..:/

Thanks for answer. ;)

4 hours ago, bombajack said:

Hello ... @haleks

i saw on screenshot "day counter" on status bar....is it still active feature?

Will you planed add money cash enable on status bar?

If is it there ,dont know how can i activated..:/

Thanks for answer. ;)

The function to return survived days is there, but you need a bit of scripting to use it. You can add the following code anywhere in a init file, or in the init field of any object/gamelogic in the editor :

0 spawn {
	startTime = date;
	_txt = "DAY " + str ceil (startTime call rvg_fnc_returnDays);
	[_txt, safezoneX +  safezoneW - 0.65, safeZoneY + safezoneH - 0.2, 10, 0, 0, 888] spawn bis_fnc_dynamicText;
	while {alive player} do {
		_d = ceil (startTime call rvg_fnc_returnDays);
		waitUntil {if (!alive player) exitWith {true}; sleep 1.5; ceil (startTime call rvg_fnc_returnDays) > _d || visibleMap};
		if (!alive player) exitWith {true};
		_txt = "DAY " + str ceil (startTime call rvg_fnc_returnDays);
		[_txt, safezoneX +  safezoneW - 0.65, safeZoneY + safezoneH - 0.2, 10, 0, 0, 888] spawn bis_fnc_dynamicText;
	};
	sleep 3;
	_n = format ["<t  size = '1'>%1</t>", ceil (startTime call rvg_fnc_returnDays) - 1];
	_d = "<t  size = '1'> DAYS.</t>";
	if ((ceil (startTime call rvg_fnc_returnDays) - 1) < 2) then {_d = "<t  size = '1'> DAY.</t>"};
	_txt = "<t  size = '1'>YOU SURVIVED </t>" + _n + _d;
	[   
		_txt,
		safezoneX+((safeZoneH-(safeZoneW/8*(4/3)))/2), safeZoneY+((safeZoneH-(safeZoneW/100*(4/3)))/2),
		60, 5, 0, 890
	] spawn bis_fnc_dynamicText;
};

Just open your map to see the result.

Regarding cash and status UI : I might work on that later; I'm not really satisfied with the current implementation of "money", as the Arma inventory system makes it tedious to manage when you have lots of it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, haleks said:

Regarding cash and status UI : I might work on that later; I'm not really satisfied with the current implementation of "money", as the Arma inventory system makes it tedious to manage when you have lots of it.

I ask becouse no one knows how many cash they have ,if you understand...anyway, thx so much for answer

3 hours ago, bombajack said:

I ask becouse no one knows how many cash they have ,if you understand...anyway, thx so much for answer

Hi.

To know how many cash you have. Open inventory and you will find item called ''Banknotes''.

The Banknotes is your cash

5 hours ago, major-stiffy said:

Does this appeal to you? If so, I can provide more details how to tweak his scripts.

For my respawn camp idea that would be nice :) I just want to make it so that the player can ONLY respawn on their tent and must restart the mission if they didn't place down their tent

Update time! \o/

Ravage has been updated to v0.1.49. Mostly some (urgent) fixes, and a refactored script for zombies LoS calculations - it's WIP and not perfect, but it's now a tad easier to play hide-and-seek with them (and the code is lighter too).

Aaaand you guys can now customize your zombies with 2 new parameters : voice pitch and damage output.

Complete changelog :

Tweaked :
Ushankas from IFA3 removed from the "Altis" preset.
AI units now have better "hearing" when it comes to zombies.
Max number of mines before clean-up was increased from 20 to 100.
Refactored and optimized Zed LoS process (WIP).

Fixed :
Added missing renegade identities cfg.
Cached vehicles could end up with duplicate actions.
Fixed an error preventing objects from spawning loot daily.
The Loot module now deletes old fireplaces, and forgotten bedrolls and tents.
Fixed a potential issue when cancelling repairs or scavenging vehicles.
Caching system for spawned vehicles and wrecks was broken.
Distance check before deleting AIs is now proportional to max AI spawn distance.
The "noVoice" profile was missing breathing sounds.

New :
Added asian renegade faces.
Zombie screams can be pitched up or down via module.
Zombie damage output can be adjusted via module.

Enjoy!

And feel free to donate if you want Ravage to be updated until the end of times :

PP_logo_h_100x26.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, MisterOth said:

Hi.

To know how many cash you have. Open inventory and you will find item called ''Banknotes''.

The Banknotes is your cash

LOL..I thought it was just a block of papers..:D

On 29/01/2018 at 3:54 PM, haleks said:

For that you could use this :

!isnil "rvg_bedTarget" && {cursorObject in loot_to_clean}

Hi, can you please tell me where do I put this code ?

Init and Description give me some errors.

Edit: Sorry nevermind. I forgot to put '';''

Hi guys,

I have another question concerning simple objects. I realized that when using the 3eden enhanced mod (great tool) and making vehicles a simple object, I realized that it stops players from looting or scavenging the vehicle. But however, for some of my vehicles, they are no longer simple objects after playing my mission once.

So When i am playing my mission, all of my simple object vehicles stay as simple objects but when i exit my mission, some of my vehicles have their "simple object" feature checked off. I tried checking them on and playing my mission again but the same thing occurs.

Maybe someone could provide me an init code that forces the vehicle to stay a simpleobject

9 hours ago, MisterOth said:

Hi, can you please tell me where do I put this code ?

Init and Description give me some errors.

Edit: Sorry nevermind. I forgot to put '';''

Where did you put this code?

Hello.

@haleks are tents and supply inside, what i build,permanent after restart?I presume not,because Ravage mod have not database...

Have you in roadmap implement database?

Thx for answers..:)

@haleks

Was not able to get your 2nd bed saving script working, placed it in either description.ext or in the init, the effects don't happen?

39 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

@haleks

Was not able to get your 2nd bed saving script working, placed it in either description.ext or in the init, the effects don't happen?

Well, I put it also in init and description but it didn't work for me. But i'm interested to know how and be able to save only with a bed or campfire.