FFAAMOD

FFAA Mod (Spanish Army Mod) - Release Thread

Glorious work team :) Had fun with NASAMS.

• Like 5

Literally some of the best work I've seen coming out recently. I keep joking that our unit should re role as Spanish Marines just to use this mod!

The Reaper looks nice! Wish there was a RAF one!

• Like 2

Quick question re the guns on the BAM. Previously managed to fire okay, but I get into the commander seat and right click to go to gun view and no luck in taking control, I can switch weapons but not use them. I read through your documentation to see if I was missing something but must of missed it? Could you give me a quick how to?

Thanks. 

• Like 1

Hi guys. Thanks for the update.

One question - is it possible to start a mission with the BAM underwater hatch already open? Is there an init command I can use for that?

6 hours ago, jeza said:

Quick question re the guns on the BAM. Previously managed to fire okay, but I get into the commander seat and right click to go to gun view and no luck in taking control, I can switch weapons but not use them. I read through your documentation to see if I was missing something but must of missed it? Could you give me a quick how to?

Thanks. 

Same here ....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jeza said:

Thanks. 

Ops! ... fixed and updated in steam workshop. Try again

3 hours ago, munger said:

Hi guys. Thanks for the update.

One question - is it possible to start a mission with the BAM underwater hatch already open? Is there an init command I can use for that?

We haven't taken that point into consideration but you should able to do that with the following command (_bam is the ship unit), execute it in an external script (via execVM) not in the inicialization unit:

waitUntil {!isnil {_bam getvariable "BuildFinished"}};
((_bam getvariable "componentes") select 1) animateSource ["compuerta",1,true];

Greetings.

• Like 1

Thanks for the great works!

Do we still need to run the ace compat addon?

Great work on this guys. Now I've just got to get the clan to use this alongside CUP.

Is there any way of getting the NASAMs back onto the truck at all or is it a case of once its off, its always off?

Hi FFAA guys , great mod its really one of the best out there for compilations.
One mayor problem....i get this error when i launch only the mod with a minimal map (only re-spawn module, BAM, a FFAA chopper and one playable character).

Dedicated server...getting this error....only have CBA and FFAA running

2222.jpg

11.jpg

Is there any way of getting the NASAMs back onto the truck at all or is it a case of once its off, its always off?

Yes, go back to the truck just at the center of the hull and you will see an option saying "Load cargo", cargo has to be within 15 meters (Cargo can be every object with Vehicle-In-Vehicle configured, NASAMS Launcher has it enabled).

One mayor problem....i get this error when i launch only the mod with a minimal map (only re-spawn module, BAM, a FFAA chopper and one playable character).

Check it without using FFAA MOD, create a new mission in the same map and some vanilla content. I'm afraid that isn't an issue in our side. As what's saying that window is you lack some game base addon (which I'm not sure why, maybe verifying the integrity of the local game cache ?)

2 hours ago, Mickyleitor said:

Yes, go back to the truck just at the center of the hull and you will see an option saying "Load cargo", cargo has to be within 15 meters (Cargo can be every object with Vehicle-In-Vehicle configured, NASAMS Launcher has it enabled).

Check it without using FFAA MOD, create a new mission in the same map and some vanilla content. I'm afraid that isn't an issue in our side. As what's saying that window is you lack some game base addon (which I'm not sure why, maybe verifying the integrity of the local game cache ?)

Just did reinstall will try again thx for feedback

More thx for you very good jobs !!

I have one question, how we can move the B.A.M. ? In next update you can add function for drive the B.A.M please or it's complicated ?

Thx

Sorry for my bad english....

10 hours ago, Royal Eagles said:

I have one question, how we can move the B.A.M. ?

There is no way to move the B.A.M.

10 hours ago, Royal Eagles said:

In next update you can add function for drive the B.A.M please or it's complicated ?

It isn't complicated but due to engine limits, it lead to undesired behaviour in multiplayer sessions so we simply decided to not implemented it.

On 23/12/2016 at 7:02 PM, Yoyodef said:

Thanks for the great works!

Do we still need to run the ace compat addon?

So, do we still need the ffaa ace compat ?

3 hours ago, Yoyodef said:

So, do we still need the ffaa ace compat ?

Is there any reason to not use it? ....
If you use ACE 3 and FFAA MOD together you will still need the ffaa ace 3 compat. Otherwise some functionalities of ACE 3 will not work with some FFAA content.

Please need help, the BAM  appears in duplicate.

I put the BAM somewhere, and in games it is double..

Why ?

Sorry for my bad english..

21 hours ago, Royal Eagles said:

Please need help, the BAM  appears in duplicate.

I put the BAM somewhere, and in games it is double..

Why ?

Sorry for my bad english..

Very strange, first notice of this.

Are you really sure you are placing only a single B.A.M ?

Where are you running your mission, SP, MP or Dedicated MP?

Image of the issue could help here.

In fact it was a bug of a do not know what, I start again the mission and all is well ...

Other question , can you add the bam for zeus please ?

Sorry for my bad english...