Auss

Australia Version 5.09 Release

Sharp looking additions!

Im working on a persistent battlefield on this beautiful map, do you know when it will be indexed for Alive?

Thank you for your work mate.

Indexed for ALIVE is usually done by the ALIVE team not the map maker. Or you can do it yourself if you need it done.

It's listed as not being able to be indexed on the Alive Github because it's "Obfuscated" I'm not sure what that means since i've never really played around with creating terrains but until thats changed it can't be Indexed. :)

G'day Auss,

Great looking buildings you've produced there. Don't forget to include Masters :P ! Have you considered a Woolworths or Coles Supermarket for your constructions?

G'day Auss,

Great looking buildings you've produced there. Don't forget to include Masters :P ! Have you considered a Woolworths or Coles Supermarket for your constructions?

Hey Wansec - masters is closing down so no point adding them lol, I have been thinking of making a big coles or woolies supermarket also. ATM i'm making an apartment complex with a large lockup parking area

I hope someone mirrors that beauty soon, I can't download from Mega. :(

I downloaded the update and put it in my localhost test server and in my arma 3 folder. When I went to launch in steam I seen Arma 3 was going to update. When that was done, I launched my server and it gave this error: cup_building2_config requires cup_building2_data when I clicked ok the server started.  I launched Arma 3 and it gave the same error: cup_building2_config requires cup_building2_data, I clicked ok and got to muiltplayer and in the Lan option I seen my server. Would not let me join.  What am I missing?

Any thoughts?

I get this, verified my files through Steam. Using Cup terrains complete. Good news, it wasn't playing well with CUP's LHD, but now it is!

F8yd8C.png

The island doesn't need CUP anymore, simply run @australia on its own, If you want to run other islands plus CUP make sure you load australia first then load your other mods.

The island doesn't need CUP anymore, simply run @australia on its own, If you want to run other islands plus CUP make sure you load australia first then load your other mods.

Will give it a try, thanks

Could you EDIT the first POST OP and edit out or mark through stating we don't need CUP anymore? A day trying to figure out why I was getting errors while loading Australia with CUP Terrain Core then seen your post above stating we don't need CUP anymore!!! Please edit your original post for others because that is what we originally read..

BTW I am thinking of making this into Wasteland. It shouldn't be too hard as the hardest part if setting up the waypoints for the patrols and other missions. Going to talk with fellas to see if they want to try this out. Very, very nice map if you ask me, one of the best if not the best.

• Like 1

Hi there, Map Looks Beautiful , haven't tried it , i have  a question about Downloading.

I'm On Apex (1.64 Build) ,

will the Australia 5.06 Work in apex too or should i go with getting The Australia Version 5.08

Hey Auss I want to say "Thank You" because this is a great map. I am about 80% completed on having this map completed for Wasteland 1.3b. Our server is {PST} Test but its down for technical reasons at this time.

I have a few bugs & wish lists' that maybe you can work on.

1. One of the buildings in the larger cities, I think its the same building you posted in the last post above that shows the pics. The problem is near the two none working elevators there should be a desk there but it cannot be seen. The collision of the desk is working because a player hits the desk and can get stuck behind the desk not realizing what is going on. I figured it out on what was suppose to be there.

2. At the airports where you have the military buildings ( I cannot think of the name of them) if you run into them they for some reason flip upward. I bumped into one at one of the airports with the new VTOL and boom the building just flipped up 90 degrees. I think they need to be locked down.

3. A lot of the ladders are not even accessible and we could figure out on why have a ladder there if we cannot climb up there.

4. As a wish we do wish some of the edges were more smoothed out as we are finding a lot of them are very, very steep.

Overall its actually one of the best maps we've seen in our opinion. As for the tall building that cannot be accessed there is a teleport addon already on armaholic that fixes this issue and it was made for Tanoa and it will work on any buildings in any map.

Another bug/glitch. Over in Melbourne at Dan's Donuts you can walk through the walls of the building.

Overall the map is great but there are a few bugs/glitches that needs to be worked out.

I adopted this map for Wasteland and we have it up and running currently. Search for {PST} Australia or just {PST}, our server IP is 23.250.120.90.

The map is current with the vanilla wasteland and  we use prebuilt bases which I will start building tomorrow.

Again great map and everybody who plays it says they really like it.

little problem :( with this great !!! (one of my favorites) map 

after a while away from A3 i returned and made a fresh install updating to mods latest versions.

with the latest CUP when Australia is installed it removes buildings and trees from CUP terrains :( 

if anybody knows a way to fix it i would like to know :) 

i will investigate further hoping to find a fix 

edit:

disregard the former at all   loading AUS first fixed the problem ;) 

Edited by supergruntsb78
just editing :P

yep I will , another quality Bohemia building.......

I have a question for dedicated servers. Whenever you update the map how does the server suppose to download the map from the workshop? Can anybody give me advice on how to do this?

As far as a server is concerned you should always manually update the map and/or addons.