DenyWilCo

[SP][Campaign][RHS] The East Wind RHS Remake

Hello there

I didnt mind fighting against "greenbacks" with RHS weapons at all.

yes, alternatives would be nice, but its not a biggie, to me anyhoo :)

Whats more irritating is mission stopping bugs where one is trapped in a vehicle or AI refuse to move forcing one to "endmission".

But it *is* Alpha. And Im having tremendous fun.

Rgds

LoK

And what mission did you encounter those bugs in if I may ask?

We put this in the campaign folder and not the missions folder right?

Yep, straight into the campaign folder. That reminds me, lemme just put an installation section on the first post.

In the mission 'Death Valley', I can't seem to find the dead soldier that is supposed to have the UAV equipment?

@Bullsh Thanks for reporting that, we'll get that fixed in the next hotfix. Expect that within the weeks end.

Edited by Deny_001
Grammar is sh*te

ALPHA VERSION V0.6 OUT!

Download links updated

Changelog:

-First mission fixed (now has RHS units)

-Second mission fixed (added UAV operator)

-Some work on patrol missions done

-Smaller bugfixes

If you encounter any other bugs please report them here, or message me or MrCrazyDude115.

Regards,

The Team.

In a "Blackfoot Down" mission ACE3 explosives doesn't work. A script or a trigger do not recognize placed explosives and mission fails. I know that ACE3 is a odd kid in the block, but having in mind that definitely i'm not the only one who doesn't want to play at all with vanilla arcade stuff - maybe it would be possible somehow address it if practically possible? Also I noticed that some if not all AIs doesn't have muzzle attachments on their AKs.

Sadly the new version isn't working for me! I can't start the campaign and an error comes up saying the description is missing or something?

@Bullsh I'll look into the error ASAP.

You aware the mediafire link is 2.4kb?

Edit:

Fixed version available in 5 minutes guys.

---------- Post added at 21:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:40 ----------

0.6.1 HOTFIX OUT!

Changelog:

-Fixed Description.ext missing error

Thanks for working on it.

Can you also write the changelog in the first post?

Would be great.

Thanks

Sure will do mate.

And can I just ask anyone who still hasn't voted on the poll to do so.

Regards,

The Team.

Edited by Deny_001

Armholic link added

Fixed version available in 5 minutes guys.

---------- Post added at 21:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:40 ----------

0.6.1 HOTFIX OUT!

Changelog:

-Fixed Description.ext missing error

Nice! :icon14:

Fantastic job guys, It's what Arma 3 should've been, in my opinion at least. Couple it together with Blastcore-Phoenix and JSRS3 and it's pretty damn awesome. Keep up the good work.

Edited by killjoyau73

Hey Deny_001, since first release I can´t go past Crossing Paths mission cus, even loading up the mission with only RHS (no CBA, MCC, other mods), the squad waiting for me keep frozen on their position, whatever I do (I take the bag, put the nvg, throw it off, shoot them, run alone) the mission is stuck! If I use shift+"-" campaign cheat, and load the next maxwell mission, everything is back to vanilla =( (and "endmission" command on debug does nothing =P... it happened with first release, them 0.6 and 0.61 hotfix.... )

Doesn´t anybody else had this issue? I´m on stable branch 1.46, tried it with and without many mods, even RHS only it happens!

cheers!

@Corporal_Lib[bR] Yep....You're right indeed....Lemme dig into the bazillion triggers and see which one is bollocking up.

Regards,

The Team

@Corporal_Lib[bR] Yep....You're right indeed....Lemme dig into the bazillion triggers and see which one is bollocking up.

Regards,

The Team

Deny_001, I think you should check if the trigger is targeting a vanilla bag instead of the RHS one which is laying in the ground... or maybe the fact that the waypoint is 3 meter further the bag... (just hunchs, I´m trying some guesses to help you guys out!)

cheers!

@Corporal_Lib[bR] After looking at the code for over 2 hours, trying all kinds of edits, I still can't seem to find the issue with it... I've fixed the waypoint being off target, but the squad is still not responding...

@Corporal_Lib[bR] After looking at the code for over 2 hours, trying all kinds of edits, I still can't seem to find the issue with it... I've fixed the waypoint being off target, but the squad is still not responding...

Using a vanilla bag didn´t worked out? Maybe screw the grab the pack to go, just make the waypoint a "Join squad" and try to force then to move as you join (WW Ai had a function to unstuck AI that made them teleport a few meters in front, and then they´d move again....) or make the the squad move from the begin, Karry can catchup later ;)

If anything works, ask nicely for help to Undeceived or Wiki, both had their share of unexpected bugs on their long campaigns ;)

cheers!

@Corporal_Lib[bR] Can I just point out that writing you name with one hand is painstakingly long :P Vanilla bag didn't help. I'll try and get rid of the waypoimt, even tho BI decided to screw me on this point and scrpt the WPs, not lace them down, like everyone else does. I'll also as the two bossmen of campaigns.

I really enjoyed the campaign, thank you for it.

But I found fighting the AAF with the 2035 gear kinda odd, since it is better than the gear of the world superpowers, fighting for the islands.

There is a wonderful mod, named Altis defence forces, that features russified AAF with soviet/modern russian gear. It would perfectly fit the campaign and the story, I think.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24321

Deleted

Edited by Deny_001