CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

add:

scopeCurator = 2;

to all units that have scope = 2; already.

That should do the trick.

• Like 1

add:

scopeCurator = 2;

to all units that have scope = 2; already.

That should do the trick.

Thank you, now it's visible.

I think that was Slatts' idea behind the uniform. :P

Sure is!

GeC6kRk.jpg

• Like 3

slatts , Great! But resistance units wearing panamas and military caps, not baseball caps. How many factions will be in next update? :) Resistance, SLA , USSR, ChDKZ, Takistan militia, NAPA and other on screenshots...

slatts , Great! But resistance units wearing panamas and military caps, not baseball caps. How many factions will be in next update? :) Resistance, SLA , USSR, ChDKZ, Takistan militia, NAPA and other on screenshots...

Panamas? Though yeah I'll need to work on a different cap. 

Question about CUP UNITs.  If i build a mission with the place holders (where uniforms are still WIP so it uses A3 defaults, will the units work with future releases?  Or are there plans to change the class names at all?

Thank you,

Question about CUP UNITs.  If i build a mission with the place holders (where uniforms are still WIP so it uses A3 defaults, will the units work with future releases?  Or are their plans to change the class names at all?

Thank you,

Class names are not supposed to change. If you use the placeholders they will eventually turn into "the real thing".

• Like 4

Apologies if this has been answered previously, just a quick question regarding the inclusion of HLC weapons.  Is there the possibility of including other HLC weapons in the future?

Or is the M249 pack inclusion just a one off?

If sources are available we'll work through them.

No ETA right now.

Uh wow. The OFP Resistance units. Nostalgia :)

Will be added a campaign?

Not from personally sadly, but have this screenie instead

1A94F744CEBDB3613D5428EF88B35F9D4EA330F5

• Like 7

slatts This units from Cold war rearmed 2 mod is the best USSR and Resistance addons, maybe you can port them to arma 3?

http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/nsx_14-11-10_2_16471.jpg

http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/4-cwr_teaser_04-20_2009-3.jpg

Not gonna happen without some srs negotiations, at last check, the authors are against any ports to A3.

Not gonna happen without some srs negotiations, at last check, the authors are against any ports to A3.

It's true. On their download page they have in big red text a message saying don't port to Arma 3 and don't even ask them. But their is a Cold War mod for Arma 3 already and there's nothing against taking inspiration from them.

Will there be desert VDV uniforms?

Possible, but really, we cannot answer such question. Eventually, we might do it. I just recently started doing some desert MARPAT marines. But this is mostly on a whim, there is still so many units left to be ported...

• Like 3

Not from personally sadly, but have this screenie instead

Oh ok, hope that someone will do campaign of it. However screenie are always welcome. Thanks slatts :)

Did I mention that I like your PR methods? :) Quick answers, small infos, screenshots, sometimes even release infos, keeping in touch with the community, etc. That's great.

• Like 5

Does it require a specific version of Arma3 to run this mod? I downloaded the mod and added the mod folder as usual etc..... but it doesn't wrok...can you please mention which version of arma3 is required and what other mods are required and if arma2 files are required also?? thank you