New 1.06 update - which should fix these issues

grab it from the first page , enjoy

• Like 13

Thanks RH, a classic in A3

Really nice, thanks for the update =) 

I noticed that the magnifiers don't animate/flip to the side, wasn't this a feature before?

Really nice, thanks for the update =) 

I noticed that the magnifiers don't animate/flip to the side, wasn't this a feature before?

No-the magnifiers in the RH pack never animated. The ones in SMA and FHQ do however.

Thanks for the fix RH :)

• Like 2

No-the magnifiers in the RH pack never animated. The ones in SMA and FHQ do however.

Thanks for the fix RH :)

Yea , that's true - always wanted to have a official animation on the scopes so i could do it rather simple , depended on the OpticsMode

yes there is the MRT that could do the job but that's kinda a hacky workaround but i will see in the future 

Yea , that's true - always wanted to have a official animation on the scopes so i could do it rather simple , depended on the OpticsMode

yes there is the MRT that could do the job but that's kinda a hacky workaround but i will see in the future 

Great to hear. Your packs are a must have :)

The sounds from your M4 pack got a little messed after one of the previous updates-they are a little quiet and they are very quiet in 3rd person.It affected a lot of mods-i think it was 1.56?.Do you have any plans to change them sometime?

Great to hear. Your packs are a must have :)

The sounds from your M4 pack got a little messed after one of the previous updates-they are a little quiet and they are very quiet in 3rd person.It affected a lot of mods-i think it was 1.56?.Do you have any plans to change them sometime?

Well , unfortunately i don't have a time to create all those new sounds , tails and crap but i might reuse Laxx or LJ sounds instead since those are done and ready to use

no idea when that will be , since all my energy goes to the ASTFOR mod

• Like 3

Well , unfortunately i don't have a time to create all those new sounds , tails and crap but i might reuse Laxx or LJ sounds instead since those are done and ready to use

no idea when that will be , since all my energy goes to the ASTFOR mod

Sounds good.Anyway-the weapons still sound fine,it's only a minor thing. They are still totally usable.

Hi RobertHammer,

Love this mod, so thank you. I just downloaded version 1.06 and copied the .pbo and .bisign files into the addon folder inside my @RH_acc folder. But I still get the same error I was getting before when launching 1.62 of Arma with @RH_acc and @RH_m4 active. Does the rifle pack itself also need updating or am I missing something? Thanks.

update: I can confirm that it is the M4/M16 rifle pack that is still generating an error in 1.62. It is not the RH_acc pack which works fine. Robert, do you have plans to update the M4/M16 pack? Thanks.

The Aimpoint T1 is doing the white thing when in vehicles.

U7cBUNl.jpg

The Aimpoint T1 is doing the white thing when in vehicles.

Engine bug, not an issue with the addon itself.

• Like 2

Engine bug, not an issue with the addon itself.

Aimpoints from other mods, and other Aimpoints from this mod don't do this.

Hi RobertHammer,

Is it normal that since the last update for the pack, the accessories with the classnames "RH_peq15b" and "RH_peq15b_top", so the two AN-PEQ 15 BLACK was not visible anymore in Arsenal ? I can see the TAN one, and not the TAN Top one.

So, I'm asking myself if you don't do anything that can cause this ?

EDIT : My issue, the problem comes from some bad parent class in some configuration files. Solved ! All works good !

I can confirm that it is the M4/M16 rifle pack that is still generating an error in 1.62. 

I've never ever have any error message using RH M4/M16 Pack. In the previous or the actual game version. You should check from your side, surely a conflicting mod or anything else.

I have checked, with only CBA_A3 v3.0.0 and the latest RH_acc pack, no errors. When I add the RH_m4 pack then I get an error something like "no entry binconfig.....item.scope".

Game version is stable 1.62 with Apex expansion.

• Like 1

Updated mod v1.6.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey RobertHammer , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

I'm using your 1.06 pack in campaign and I'm getting this problem whenever I die and try to load the mission from the last autosave, I get the error:

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.rh_acc

The Schmidt Bender PM Short-Dot is my new fave scope (that is part of this mod right?). Just wish the reticle was different. Would be nice with a thinner higher quality reticle.

1 hour ago, neetch said:

The Schmidt Bender PM Short-Dot is my new fave scope (that is part of this mod right?). Just wish the reticle was different. Would be nice with a thinner higher quality reticle.

Huh? reticle is accurate with this older ShortDot as it can be in A3 

Here's real - http://www.ar15.com/ammo/project/OpticsReticles/Schmidt Bender/1.1-4x20 Short Dot.jpg

and this is my - http://i.imgur.com/kraxwdl.png

• Like 1

Any chance that this error " No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ItemInfo.scope'. " Will get fixed for the RHM4/M16 pack? Love those rifles.

13 hours ago, roberthammer said:

Huh? reticle is accurate with this older ShortDot as it can be in A3 

Here's real - http://www.ar15.com/ammo/project/OpticsReticles/Schmidt Bender/1.1-4x20 Short Dot.jpg

and this is my - http://i.imgur.com/kraxwdl.png

Nice the reticle you posted looks great and gj making them exactly alike. But that is not how it looks in my game? So are we talking about the same scope?

Here's the reticle:

bfad0b274a884240bba2ee7b3b60c062.jpg

And here's the scope:

40f40c28f4dc4da8823f41d5c0e6d695.jpg

54 minutes ago, road runner said:

That's the correct reticule, it's a red dot scope mate.

Well it is a hybrid - 1.1x it works like a red dot (kind of) and then you can zoom up to 4x like a scope

In the A3 buldozer model preview it looks like you can see above , just A3 likes to contrast things so that's why it might be thick?

I will experiment with that

• Like 2

1 hour ago, roberthammer said:

In the A3 buldozer model preview it looks like you can see above , just A3 likes to contrast things so that's why it might be thick?

I will experiment with that

Would be awesome