teriyaki

TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms

Yes, but to do that you have to unpack the pbo, change the value in the file and pack all files to pbo cointainer. It will work for one guy, but not for entire team/squad/community.

And using backpacks is not the workaround for that issue :/

hi,ill change the values in order to balance the V1.

------------------------------------------

upcoming update:

- change the values.

Tac-V1 and V1P(police,sheriff and FBI)

supply 100 (Current value)

mass 50 (Current value)

Tac-V1P Tactical(no leg holster "police and sheriff")

supply 100 ->120

mass 50 ->60

Tac-V1 CQB and HRT (with leg holster )

supply 100 ->140

mass 50 ->70

*reference value :5.56mm 30round stanag (mass=10)

you can carry 10- 14 STANAGs.

------------------------------------------

thank you.

Its a Good Looking Mod but there are way to many RPT errors and Script Errors...

Its a Good Looking Mod but there are way to many RPT errors and Script Errors...

+1, this weekend we have a problem with low fps and we analyze rpt and we have many errors.

hi

Recently busy.

I'm sorry, to answer together by the time it was calm.

Oh, thank you error reports. Were addressed.

Hello teriyaki,

Is it possible to get the server key for this mod?

Very Respectfully,

Moss

Edited by Moss

Hello teriyaki,

Is it possible to get the server key for this mod?

Very Respectfully,

Moss

hi thx:yay:

Now just have to make server key! put in the next update!

and .rpt problem

I'm sorry, rather than fix model of bug.

though I'm think you want to somehow,.

I'm sorry you can add it to not fix...

Wip,,.

2014-12-15_00001_zpsa80daf8f.jpg

MESH Shemagh

2014-12-16_00001_zps468b67e8.jpg

PCU+CSAT PANTS(ARMA2 BAF PANTS

2014-12-16_00004_zpsa4dea6c8.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:42 ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 ----------

Hey any chance of more jean + anything?

thinking various:)

Hello teriyaki!

Could it possible to apply that texture:

http://i.imgur.com/zcoonVQ.jpg (242 kB)

to that model:

http://i.imgur.com/eHNlTQy.jpg (247 kB)

Your new 3 Color Desert Pattern is much, much better than the old one.

ah

this is 3C So I was quite made early, ok keep thinking:cool:

+1, this weekend we have a problem with low fps and we analyze rpt and we have many errors.

yeah yeah,,.

Resolved not and I,,

---------- Post added at 10:43 ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 ----------

17:55:00 File tryk_uniforms\config.cpp, line 439: '/CfgVehicles/B_C01_soldier_F.nakedUniform': Missing ';' at the end of line

17:55:00 File tryk_uniforms\config.cpp, line 447: '/CfgVehicles/B_C02_soldier_F.nakedUniform': Missing ';' at the end of line

17:55:00 File tryk_unit\config.cpp, line 498: '/CfgVehicles/B_BLK_TAN_T_F.nakedUniform': Missing ';' at the end of line

17:55:00 File tryk_unit\config.cpp, line 508: '/CfgVehicles/B_BLK_OD_T_F.nakedUniform': Missing ';' at the end of line

17:55:00 File tryk_unit\config.cpp, line 537: '/CfgVehicles/B_AOR2_T_F.nakedUniform': Missing ';' at the end of line

17:55:00 File tryk_unit\config.cpp, line 547: '/CfgVehicles/B_DMARPAT_T_F.nakedUniform': Missing ';' at the end of line

17:55:00 File tryk_unit\config.cpp, line 564: '/CfgVehicles/B_Wood_T.nakedUniform': Missing ';' at the end of line

EDIT:// 18:53:55 Conflicting addon TRYK_Uniform in 'zabb\', previous definition in 'tryk_unit\'

I getting to this one

18:47:54 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgGlasses.NVGoggles'.

in the tryk_unit in the config.cpp line ~3226 the }; is closing to fast it have to close at the end of the file and its fixed

Thx Report fix it!

Those csat pants look awesome, really love the look of the knee pads. This is the only uniform mod I ever use anymore. Thankyou so much.

Any rough estimate when the next update will be? Just looking forward to the good work!

Any rough estimate when the next update will be? Just looking forward to the good work!

Normal answer to that question, is when its done.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, Post Restriction and/or formal warning.

my goodness Tryk... Your pack is my current favorite pack to dress up special forces. And MoH guys (especially singleplayer campaign characters) look really cool. Awesome stuff! :thumbsup:

Do not know what has been successful, but I tried to create bikeys.

you delivered the bisign files, but no server key...

a lot in the error log in to rpt.

Anyway now, it is not fix. I want to study, but there is no time. I want to while private only release only.

The time being, since the error does not fix.

Sorry

Great job with this! I'm a fan. :D

Is the Ghost balaklava broken? It appears as a plain black balaklava to me. Anyway, love these uniforms, specially those MW2 inspired ones, good memories. If only the fleece jacket ones used the Arma 3 models instead of Arma 2.

Is the Ghost balaklava broken? It appears as a plain black balaklava to me. Anyway, love these uniforms, specially those MW2 inspired ones, good memories. If only the fleece jacket ones used the Arma 3 models instead of Arma 2.

Same thing is happening on my end. Not sure if it is broken, or perhaps there was a mistake in the rooting of the proper texture file

Hey Teryaki, any chance we can see more of the older uniforms done like you did the 3 color desert uniform (how you changed the knees and elbows from the crye styled pants). Love the uniforms youve done and I especially cant wait till your next patch comes out!

Hey Teryaki,

first of all thank you for all the amazing stuff you produced there that made me spend hours in the VA just experimenting with awesome gear combination.

But I had an idea. You supplied us with some great Special Forces accessories. Unfortunatly, for Arma 3, there are very few good special forces mods that are doing it right. You created all the parts needed for this. How about you put some uniforms, vests, headgear and tactical sets together and create SF units with that gear, that you can place in the Editor? For me at least that would be a big help.